Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The most cucked law on this planet

jfl @ french Extortion maxxing

French people are the worst...especially in videogames

jesus christ what the fuck is going on, women are fucking evil

France shouldn't have been saved by the Allies

I still can't get over this. The war on men is fucking real.

Once the Sharia mobilizes enough men they are gonna blitzkrieg France again.

And the French are surrendering again.

Except this time the surrender will be almost instantaneous without putting up a fight because the French are so cucked.

I still can't get over this. The war on men is fucking real.
dude at first i literally didn’t believe i thought it was a meme. it’s gotten to the point where it’s just embarrassing, it’s just blatant disregard for men’s rights

https://twitter.com/autofemmes?lang=en

last year this guy put a video in his account. He was touching a foids wedding ring and he laughed because she just sucked him (she was fiancé)

this guy fucked a lot of 18-25 yo cute foid

C'est fini pour la France, depuis 1940

Last edited:
Isn't Macron a leftist and subsequently a feminist cuck?
Francecels clue us in.

Isn't Macron a leftist and subsequently a feminist cuck?
Francecels clue us in.

he's an insane leftist....not a cucked leftist, not a leftist like me, but a Stirnerite leftist who loves Machiavelli and Max Stirner. he's also a weird gerontophile.

cucks deserve bludgeoned with oak club

This law basically tells French men that

Yes, your women are cheating on you and no, you cannot held them accountable for it ever. Pay, you cuck.
Absolutely horrid. Not only will their wives have bastards freely with other men, their husbands have to pay for the bastards. This is the type of shit we see before anarchy in the streets.. THEN AGAIN. Did you fellas perhaps see the celebrations for France winning the World Cup. It was in Paris and it looked like Africa with all the blacks attacking the police and shit. I would not be surprised if women conceived bastards with dark men that night. "France is no longer France" - Donald J Trump. He's right it's a confirmed migrant shit hole that is famous for black bastard children and cuckolds.

This is (((France))). Let it burn.

Just blow this world to pieces already, fuck my planet up.

Being a cuck is now enforced by law, JFL at French cucks.

I hope it doesn't spread to other countries, but it probably will. Not as if I'll ever marry or cohabit with a woman other than my relatives anyway.

What is the reason?

What is the reason?
In the article it mentions to reinforce that paternal bond isn’t due to blood but due to fatherhood of them (being a cuck). and by paternal bond they also mean paying for everything don’t forget that one

In the article it mentions to reinforce that paternal bond isn’t due to blood but due to fatherhood of them (being a cuck). and by paternal bond they also mean paying for everything don’t forget that one
Fuckers.