Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The most courage I have ever shown with a girl: getting her yearbook signature in 9th grade.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Veteran
★★★
All throughout middle school I had a oneitis. I remember this because she is the only girl I ever truly liked for a prolonged period of time. I liked her because she was very friendly and she was the only girl who ever really talked to me. I talked to her occasionally in the first two years of middle school and tried to get close to her with no luck, and by the ninth grade (end of middle school where I live) I was almost fully blackpilled and never tried to talk to her because I knew I would only get rejected and make a fool of myself. There was also this one incident where I think she might have been making fun of me behind my back, but I am not sure about it. The only time I talked to her the whole year was to ask for her yearbook signature. That is it. She wrote a smiley face next to it. It is a treasured item for me. She probably doesn't remember me, but I check her instagram account from time to time. She is only getting uglier and more whorelike, but she will always hold a place in my heart for being the only girl I ever liked.

Last yearbook signature I got was in 5th or 6th grade I believe

That's wholesome. Some female classmate of mine gave me a clay thing of a flower she made in 8th grade. I still have it with me

That's wholesome. Some female classmate of mine gave me a clay thing of a flower she made in 8th grade. I still have it with me
Something to remember, innit?

mogs me, i stopped getting a yearbook in middle school