Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most chad moment of my life.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I remember when I was about 6 I was at my babysitter. It was just me and this other girl there, we were both the same age so we were playing. She then had to go to the bathroom and she took me with her, I knew I wasn't supposed to go to the bathroom with another person but she got me to go in with her. I then basically saw her take a piss. I got in trouble for that later even though she made me go with her.

When I was six I was slutshaming girls my age and I didn't talk to a FHO till I was like 21.

That's pretty weird, why on earth would she do that.

my moms friends daughter came over when i was like 10 and we played midnight club 2 with a steering wheel on ps2 and we started playfully wrestling and she got on top of me. srs.

giphy.gif

you fucking fraud tbh

Fuark watching girl take a piss or shit is trully a great experience,it Is so alluring to see it.

Op=chad tbh.

I showered a few times with my female cousin when we were like 9. I scrubbed her back too. That's the most intimate contact I had with a female.

Lol damn that is pretty hilarious. I had a 'friend' who I also watched take a piss a few times. Her mom and my mom were close friends when we were younger. About 8 years later, we saw eachother and she was disgusted to see that I grew up to be such an ugly guy.

seeing a girl pissing is hnnng. my deepest desire is to pee on a hot slim girl and her to do the same to me.

Your most Chad moment was when you're 6 rofl