Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THE MOST BRUTAL THING AS AN INCEL IS

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
THAT I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TOUCH / BE IN A PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH A FEMALE AND SHE WILL NEVER LOVE ME AND SHE FROM HERSELF WILL NEVER WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME BECAUSE MY GENETICS ARE SO TRASH THAT NO FEMALE WILL LOVE ME

THAT'S FUCKING BRUTAL GUYS

KNOWING THAT FEMALE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOUR GENES ARE TRASH IS BRUTAL

FEMALES DONT KNOW WHAT "LONELINESS" MEANS FOR THEM LONELINESS IS WHEN THEY CANT ACQUIRE A CHAD, FOR US LONELINESS MEANS BEING ALONE IN THE FUCKING HOUSE ROTTING 24/7 AND NOBODY CONTACTS WITH YOU, FOIDS NEVER WILL EXPERIENCE LONELINESS

IM GETTING MAD WHEN SOME FUCKING FOID SLUT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT LONELINESS

i wish i could get a love from female or be in a physical contact with them

that must be a beauty experience and it probably gives you a very high amount of dopamine

but no, for us incels it's over, we won't get it, since for every foids only genes matters and every other cope that people says here like studymaxxing or other shit is just a road without end that will not give you this what good genes would give you

GENES > MONEY AND OTHER SHIT

GENES ARE THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES TRUE LUCKINESS AND HAPPINESS NOT MONEY

This isn't directly incel related, but I think it all caused my Inceldom together with looks, non-NTness etc.
The most brutal thing, is that as some people here may understand, when you're an oldcel, in my experience, at one point it isn't really about females. It's just the damning numbness, no real emotions, no real anger, no real sadness, just numbness. I'm just rotting for almost a decade now, and it has never been changed. The knowledge, that it never will, doesn't make it better. That is the curse of getting older as incel as well as having only experienced shit in other life areas. It just never stops, but it doesn't really go on, you're just stuck.

The copes start to vanish, they do not do anything anymore. Vidya games don't give me the dopamine long ago already, food doesn't either, my looks and my failed education through life circumstances have made everything worse. It all just goes one road, the road to rope. That's it, no copes anymore, no dopamine rush, simply the numbness, the experiences you should have had that were all left out that everyone else had. And at one point, there's just the rope to go, since you have nothing else left.

This isn't directly incel related, but I think it all caused my Inceldom together with looks, non-NTness etc.
The most brutal thing, is that as some people here may understand, when you're an oldcel, in my experience, at one point it isn't really about females. It's just the damning numbness, no real emotions, no real anger, no real sadness, just numbness. I'm just rotting for almost a decade now, and it has never been changed. The knowledge, that it never will, doesn't make it better. That is the curse of getting older as incel as well as having only experienced shit in other life areas. It just never stops, but it doesn't really go on, you're just stuck.

The copes start to vanish, they do not do anything anymore. Vidya games don't give me the dopamine long ago already, food doesn't either, my looks and my failed education through life circumstances have made everything worse. It all just goes one road, the road to rope. That's it, no copes anymore, no dopamine rush, simply the numbness, the experiences you should have had that were all left out that everyone else had. And at one point, there's just the rope to go, since you have nothing else left.
how you are an incel for so long and rotting for so long and you didnt rope yet?

i get vidya but food? there's so much good food that i can just cycle between 10 of my fav snacks and never get bored
Nah, besides from taking amphetamines all the time that terminate all appetite, even when I want to eat, that shit doesn't do anything anymore. It's all just bland, no dopamine rush from artificial additives either.

i would never take drugs tbh
Got fed with potent ass painkillers from early age cause illness, caused my brain to be fried later on since then no real emotions, just numbness, and only the ability to cause some kind of "well-being" by droogs. Don't even remember anymore how it is to enjoy vidya or shit.

ONE THING MORE

JUST THINK THAT A 0/10 WOMAN WITHOUT LEGS AND ARMS CAN GET A BOYFRIEND BUT YOU UNDER 6'0 AVERAGE OR UNDER AVERAGE MAN CANT GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND

Got fed with potent ass painkillers from early age cause illness, caused my brain to be fried later on since then no real emotions, just numbness, and only the ability to cause some kind of "well-being" by droogs. Don't even remember anymore how it is to enjoy vidya or shit.
I HAVE OCD AND I DONT WANNA TAKE SSRI'S BECAUSE THEY WOULD MAYBE FUCK ME UP IN THE BRAIN

You have to find an effective way to cope
So far I've yet to find one

I HAVE OCD AND I DONT WANNA TAKE SSRI'S BECAUSE THEY WOULD MAYBE FUCK ME UP IN THE BRAIN
Idk man do what you want lol. If you wanna inject a mix of fentanyl and pentobarbital, go for it:feelsYall::feelsYall:

Idk man do what you want lol. If you wanna inject a mix of fentanyl and pentobarbital, go for it:feelsYall::feelsYall:
HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY SSRI'S? WHAT WERE THE EFFECTS FOR YOUR BRAIN?

HAVE YOU TAKEN ANY SSRI'S? WHAT WERE THE EFFECTS FOR YOUR BRAIN?
It didn't affect my brain at all. I took a lot of SSRI, without any lasting side effects. But one time I took an SNRI (Duloxetine) for some months, and now I have PSSD (Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction), means no horny anymore, no good feel when coom, no lust. I took them when my brain was already fucked enough, so it could not fuck more up.

that must be a beauty experience and it probably gives you a very high amount of dopamine

but no, for us incels it's over, we won't get it, since for every foids only genes matters and every other cope that people says here like studymaxxing or other shit is just a road without end that will not give you this what good genes would give you

GENES > MONEY AND OTHER SHIT

GENES ARE THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES TRUE LUCKINESS AND HAPPINESS NOT MONEY
its just much worse than this

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE IN CONTACT WITH GOOD GENES WOMEN AND MEN

MEN WILL GHOST AND USE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS WOMEN WILL IF YOU HAVE TRASH GENETICS
MEN WILL WORSHIP CHAD JUST AS MUCH AND KISS UP TO CHAD

this is the real hell of inceldom BOTH SEXES GHOST YOU AND TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT

EVERYONE KEEPS MISSING THIS POINT

Stop larping the black pill buddy boyo, you're an absolute disgrace fucking vermin. :feelsUgh:

I know

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Foids are the most disgusting and vile creatures in the entire universe

its just much worse than this

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE IN CONTACT WITH GOOD GENES WOMEN AND MEN

MEN WILL GHOST AND USE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS WOMEN WILL IF YOU HAVE TRASH GENETICS
MEN WILL WORSHIP CHAD JUST AS MUCH AND KISS UP TO CHAD

this is the real hell of inceldom BOTH SEXES GHOST YOU AND TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT

EVERYONE KEEPS MISSING THIS POINT
THAT'S TRUE WHEN I IN MY EARLY YEARS OF LIFE HAD FRIENDS THEN THEY OFTEN CHOSE TO SPEND THEIR TIME WITH THEIR OTHER CHAD FRIEND THAN WITH ME
Stop larping the black pill buddy boyo, you're an absolute disgrace fucking vermin. :feelsUgh:
SHUT UP YOU DUMB ASS CUCK

THAT'S TRUE WHEN I IN MY EARLY YEARS OF LIFE HAD FRIENDS THEN THEY OFTEN CHOSE TO SPEND THEIR TIME WITH THEIR OTHER CHAD FRIEND THAN WITH ME

SHUT UP YOU DUMB ASS CUCK
Begging for pussy like a good cuck that definitely sounds like you. :feelsugh:

AND SHE WILL NEVER LOVE ME
Foids are incapable of love. Not even gigachads are loved by foids, they are just used for sperm and for the status a foids accrues by getting seen besides a gigachad.

Foids are 100% utilitarian, transactional, materialistic, ruthless organisms. They are 100% incapable of loving a genetically unrelated man. Some foids can love their sons, but not all foids can, and even if she can doesn't guarantee she will -- an ugly son is often deprived of the maternal love enjoyed by his good-looking male and foid siblings.

Only well-developed, psychologically mature adult men are capable of "love" towards a genetically unrelated individual, that is the betabux protective, provider and mate-guarding instincts for his wife, possible mother of his children. Without this instinct, foids wouldn't be cared for by anyone, since Chads only pump and dump.

THAT I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TOUCH / BE IN A PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH A FEMALE
You can touch, if you pay a whore. :smonk:'

Last edited: