Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The most brutal pills : ugly face, manletism and a small dick

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
If you've got all of them then you are finished. Your life never began and you were doomed the moment you were born. The moment your dad ejaculated inside your mother this is when you were doomed to suffer for the rest of your life. It was over in the womb. No doubt ugly face is the most brutal along with manletism. Dick size matters only if you manage to get into a relationship but it still has a massive impact on whether your foid is going to stay with you or not.

If you've got all of them then you are finished. Your life never began and you were doomed the moment you were born. The moment your dad ejaculated inside your mother this is when you were doomed to suffer for the rest of your life. It was over in the womb. No doubt ugly face is the most brutal along with manletism. Dick size matters only if you manage to get into a relationship but it still has a massive impact on whether your foid is going to stay with you or not.
Huge cock, 511, But face have made me try and rope 3 times this year, Its over.

I just cant take the pain of being looked at with disgust outside anymore as a semi manlet (Taller than manlet) But still moggable by 6 and up dudes, Some chads can even be 7 foot.

I just cant take the pain of being looked at with disgust outside anymore as a semi manlet (Taller than manlet) But still moggable by 6 and up dudes, Some chads can even be 7 foot.
face > height > race > NT > dick size > wealth (won't do much if you're rich and a subhuman your foid will still cuck you). Nordchads can be incel in their own countries but can go to Japan and slay as many noodlewhores as possible

face > height > race > NT > dick size > wealth (won't do much if you're rich and a subhuman your foid will still cuck you). Nordchads can be incel in their own countries but can go to Japan and slay as many noodlewhores as possible
(Nordcels) I am not chad facially

:ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Worst rating ever kys kidcel

height/dick > NT > Wealth > Face > Race

This is the correct order you re welcome
there is no way you are telling me that face is less important than dick and NT jfl. Your first impression not only from foids but also other normies is how your face looks like. Your face along with height (although face is more important) are the deciding factor on how you are going to be treat in life.

Cope there's a reason mayocels all flock to SEA and not EA. EA noodles have higher standards.

The most brutal thing is if your brain is so fucked that you can’t even make friends.
Constantly wanting human connection but never getting it. No respect, no love, no friendship. Always an outsider that lives alone occupied with his problems until he dies.
That to me is far more brutal than just being undesirable in the eyes of women.

Hot dog ding, average length but no meat on it, height 5''9 1/2 doesn't cut it these days especially in scandistan and then a 3.5/10 unmasculine face also being shwarty medfag among tall blonde moggers it's suifuel

Yep this is literally the worst thing you can be born as. No one will ever take you seriously both other men and foids. Society literally treats manlets like trash, have seen with my own eyes

The most brutal thing is if your brain is so fucked that you can’t even make friends.
Constantly wanting human connection but never getting it. No respect, no love, no friendship. Always an outsider that lives alone occupied with his problems until he dies.
That to me is far more brutal than just being undesirable in the eyes of women.