Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most brutal mogging I have EVER seen. Laughed simply from how absurd it is.

"Muh JBW dudeee! My stupid little theory tells me that this video was staged!!"

Not in the West.
just because you guys are cucked dosent mean you still arent the most attractive race and that you can go to asia and be a chad

just because you guys are cucked dosent mean you still arent the most attractive race and that you can go to asia and be a chad
Are you like 70 IQ or something? My answer to this post is hidden in your reply.

lol at being the same height as ur wife

JBW still holds. A noodlewhore or currybitch won't cuck his white husband with a curry/rice.

In this case, BBC trumped the fuck out of JBW.

According to JBW proponents the soldier still mogs the Tyrone :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
tenor.gif

ETHNICOPERS
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
IMAGINE FAILING LIFE ON CHEATMODE AND HAVING TO POST ON HERE WITH ACTUAL TRUECELS (WHITES)
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

these room temp IQ niggers are a fucking embarassment to the black race.

Heard this was common in the military.

Lying disgusting bitch. It's impossible for femoids to take responsibility for anything. "He fucked me," "the patriarchy," "blame men"

Notice how he goes after the Tyrone instead of just divorcing his bitch-wife that cheated on him...lol...
Never underestimate the stupidity of beta males. Women could kill someone and cucks would still find a way to white knight her.

Never underestimate the stupidity of beta males. Women could kill someone and cucks would still find a way to white knight her.
It's because society doesn't shame them enough. Cuck shaming is just as important as slut shaming.

JFL at joining the military. I have to hold back laughter every time I see a guy virtue signalling in a nine line shirt or some shit. This video proves that Jody always get away with it.

Should've beat his ass to complete the mogging ritual.

JFL at joining the military. I have to hold back laughter every time I see a guy virtue signalling in a nine line shirt or some shit. This video proves that Jody always get away with it.
You can get all the ranks in the army, but you still can't stop yourself from getting cucked by 8 inch dick tyrone. No wonder why the coping is so hard to stop.

So he fucks this guys wife and... The guy records him cause he fucked his wife? Thats just brutal

I feel raped now :feelsbadman:

CUCKservatives in a nutshell.

I'm convinced that roastie is mentally ill and thought her husband would beat Tyrone up because Tyrone gave her the angry stare.

JBW still holds. A noodlewhore or currybitch won't cuck his white husband with a curry/rice.

In this case, BBC trumped the fuck out of JBW.
Just don't be brown or yellow theory.

I have to say I really love this.

Don't care about women. It always ruins you in the end. Use girls for sex (if you can), then just throw them away.

JBW theory copers on suicide watch

Man I've seen videos like this before and I never get why a guy goes to confront some dude and then just stands there and does fucking nothing.

Like what did you think would happen? You're going to go accuse some guy of fucking your wife and stand there. What's he supposed to do? Run and cry and be scared or some shit?

Imagine standing there and being like, "Hey man you fucked my wife."

The guy is going to laugh at you because you're a bitch and not doing anything about it. If you didn't fuck his wife he'll think you're a cuck retard. If he did fuck your wife he'll think you're a total bitch.

If you're going to confront someone you'd better be prepared to fuck them up, otherwise you're going to stand there like a bitch.

I suppose maybe the soldier guy did plan on doing that but then realised he's four foot tall and the black guy would fuck him up.

But again why are you going to try and confront someone who could fuck you up?

Love doesn't matter.
Skills/ Abilities/ Distinct traits do.
Love in of itself as an isolated phenomena doesn't guarantee you shit. It depends on who you are/ how you express it.
Be a 5'1 bald indian and no matter how much you love it won't be distinct.
People are hierarchical and enjoy being superior in life.
Realities like this always help me check out of being empathetic to people. Because it doens't amtter.
Even the empathetic indicate the prominence of the presence of comparison/ dominance and submission based on their failingly hidden insecurities concenring people like tyrone vs nigel (incel white) here.
Height for example is a 10,000 neolithic indicator of power. Back qwhen there were no martial arts but brute force.
That's why women underlyingly think brutes are better than those well-trained like in the military, it's the typical baseground their biology has for indicating primal value.
We're not a righteous graceful race. It's darkness.

Liking cars/ manly things/ military doesn't increase your primarchical bio-value. Bio value is the most essential part of hte hierarchy. People analyze you up and down, all traits. The traits which are mainly unfixable/ unchangeable are how people will gauge your histroy/ identity more than your personal deeds. Because we want to harvest people who have the genetics/ distinct and often unchangeable tools to evaluate people on top of the primal hierarchy. It is a lockseal to power of the primal sort which comes from ethereal impressions of being someone who can dominate and control others.
Women want people who didn't act/ work to get it, they want the world to be constituted of people with power who had it even without a combo-course of opportunities... like the military or martial arts. But people who have utility as they stand as they are.
The more women with sexual market value, the more they feel they can accomplish this feat. But they settle when they feel that they cannot progress any higher. It's not love. That is just logistical buying/ selling/ cost effectives/ etc.

Last edited:
Man I've seen videos like this before and I never get why a guy goes to confront some dude and then just stands there and does fucking nothing.

Like what did you think would happen? You're going to go accuse some guy of fucking your wife and stand there. What's he supposed to do? Run and cry and be scared or some shit?

The guy is going to laugh at you because you're a bitch and not doing anything about it. If you didn't fuck his wife he'll think you're a cuck retard. If he did fuck your wife he'll think you're a total bitch.

If you're going to confront someone you'd better be prepared to fuck them up, otherwise you're going to stand there like a bitch.

I suppose maybe the soldier guy did plan on doing that but then realised he's four foot tall and the black guy would fuck him up.

He thought his little soldier costume was going to intimidate him, lol.

He could just walk away, when he got there's no good in standing here, as this black guy constantly mocks you. But he continues to stand.

Lying disgusting bitch. It's impossible for femoids to take responsibility for anything. "He fucked me," "the patriarchy," "blame men"
Yes that's the most annoying shit. Why isn't he blaming his cheater wife equally ? I mean, the pseudo-Tyrone is an asshole, but why did his wife decided to cheat with such an asshole in the first place ?

Yes that's the most annoying shit. Why isn't he blaming his cheater wife equally ? I mean, the pseudo-Tyrone is an asshole, but why did his wife decided to cheat with such an asshole in the first place ?
Cucks direct their anger at the wrong person. Tyrone wasn't the one who agreed to be in a relationship with him, his wife did. She's the one who violated the agreement, not tyrone who never entered the agreement.

I can't understand this shit. I really cannot understand how any man can accept to be put this situation. The least he can do is to divorce his shitty, slutty wife.

If that cuck was a true soldiER, the solution to this problem would have been obvious.

I would have shot them both

It's comically bad how easy tall people's lives are.

It takes a really ugly face or serious mentalceldom to be an incel as a tall man with a decent frame

just be big and white or black

Man, any manhood that guy had in him was stripped off by Tyrone, mercilessly and publicly. He should just transition to a femoid at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back