Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The most brutal mogging I have EVER seen. Laughed simply from how absurd it is.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

Manlet cannonfoddercuck just stands there with a scowl on his face. Jacked, massive framed Tyrone mocks him and his wife, turns the camera on himself and laughs, turns it back and mocks them some more. Absolutely brutal.

Last edited:

holy fucking shit. stormcels on SUICIDE WATCH!

Notice how he goes after the Tyrone instead of just divorcing his bitch-wife that cheated on him...lol...

Just Be Tyrone theory confirmed :lul::lul::lul:

Jacked, massive framed Tyrone mocks him and his wife, turns the camera on himself and laughs, turns it back and mocks them some more. Absolutely brutal.

Gotta admit that black people sometimes have the best sense of humor / coolest attitude.
I guess there's a reason why "black twitter" is a thing but not "white twitter"

holy fucking shit. stormcels on SUICIDE WATCH!
Stormfrontcel are continously on suicide watch anyway. The way things are going in the west..they already realise its over :lul:

What the fuck was this cuck thinking? Lmaoooo
He probably married the first girl who spread her legs for him, what a pathetic cuck.

Not as bad as this mog
IMG 1766

Notice how he goes after the Tyrone instead of just divorcing his bitch-wife that cheated on him...lol...

Yeah lol, that's weird.
As if he has to protect the fuckfoid! He has to PUNISH her, the shitcunt.
But what can you expect from stupid burger mercenaries who are willing to kill and die for the economical interests of a few US billionaires who thank the mercenaries by destroying their land of the free as well.

God, this brings back bad memories from when I was in the military. 90% of young military wives are massive sluts. That Tyrone is probably right that he didn't fuck her, but she probably just doesn't remember cause she took so much fucking dick.

Last edited:
It's over for whitecels.

Kek at JBW. This guy isn't even Tyrone and is sub8 facially.

God, this brings back bad memories from when I was in the military. 90% of military wives are massive sluts. That Tyrone is probably right that he didn't fuck her, but she probably just doesn't remember cause she took so much fucking dick.
This, soldiers make the best cucks because they're gone so much of the time. The foids get everything paid for AND a steady supply of horny men to spread their legs for on base.

Sad thing is the dude did him a favor by telling him the truth and the cuck will just accept it instead of divorcing.

I really cannot imagine anything that's more cucked than joining the army in the first place. Any first world army, tbh.

Toy soldier should have shown his toy gun

When betas think joining the military will turn them into high t alphas

can soldiers carry a handgun off duty? i would just shoot both then kms if i was him

BBC theory proved yet again.

>getting angry at the man and not your cheating whore wife

Just join the military bro

This is actually pretty common in the military
It's the "man in uniform" meme. Foids secretly hope you get killed 2 weeks before retirement so they can collect max benefits while no longer having to pretend to tolerate your existence.

Btw this Tyrone is based af. Telling it how it is at the end :feelsohh:

I have seen this shit already some time ago.

According to JBW proponents the soldier still mogs the Tyrone :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

American ghetto blacks are so alpha, funny and blackpilled on women. Whites should take anticuckoldry reeducation classes en masse, taught by blacks like that one from that vid.

Last edited:

According to JBW proponents the soldier still mogs the Tyrone :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Kek. Let me guess @Tellem--T and that other white wannabe

JBW is utterly disproved in this video alone tbh... JBW only works outside the West.

Blacks could all bodymaxx if they have a big dick.

Hood trash meets white trash. Humanity is disgusting i hope it gets wiped out.

Lmao. Soylent cuck

The state of the white race :feelsgah:
Whitecels are the least cucked of their people at this point

According to JBW proponents the soldier still mogs the Tyrone
Many females would pick the white manlet, Asian/Indian females definitely would.

Many females would pick the white manlet, Asian/Indian females definitely would.
This is true..curry and noodlewhores are.afraid of tyrones stds...but theyd happily suck the shit out of a fat white older mans smelly asshole. :lul::lul:

God, this brings back bad memories from when I was in the military. 90% of young military wives are massive sluts. That Tyrone is probably right that he didn't fuck her, but she probably just doesn't remember cause she took so much fucking dick.
have heard the same. good dudes getting cheated on. nasty nasty cunts.

This is true..curry and noodlewhores are.afraid of tyrones stds...but theyd happily suck the shit out of a fat hairy older mans smelly asshole. :lul::lul::lul:
Those people are attracted to whiteness, so they see black people as being the lowest of the low.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back