Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Most Brutal Discussion You Will Ever See

korcel

korcel

Recruit
★★
(1) The vast majority of men were never supposed to be able to mate with women... : FemaleDatingStrategy (reddit.com)

8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man - Pacific Standard (psmag.com)

Reddit Comments:
In a world where only a small elite of men have access to all the women and the access to the sex industry has become very limited through high prices, there is just no way they'd be able to cope.
Meanwhile, in such a world, I'd very likely end up being one of the pampered concubines of some rich and powerful tall hunk. Honestly, there are worst fates.
In nature, females mate with the top 20% of males and relentlessly cuckold them. They deceive the males they mate with about paternity, thus gathering resources from several. Beta males do not get to mate and perpetuate their genes at all.
because males are fully aware that women would revert to picking only from the top genetic stock if they weren't threatened with starvation.
Women are useful to society just for being women. The vast majority of men are only good for cannon fodder and, as society evolves, have been losing the only thing they are good for, which is to be another cog at the machine.
I would easily trade nowadays dating for some ancient times concubine type scenario with a king that looks like Jason Momoa. At least good genes are getting passed on and he’s is hot.
Honestly, just as I was typing the sentence about being a concubine, I started wondering: "Wait, why does that actually sound better than even marrying a monogamous guy who is quite above average but not really exceptional?"
The most brutal black pill is always from women themselves.

Last edited:
I wish women could leave me the fuck alone.
I am already blackpilled as it is, I don't need a women to tell me more.
The brutality is legit killing me on the inside every day I choose to exist.

This is why women don't deserve reproduction rights.

I wish women could leave me the fuck alone.
I am already blackpilled as it is, I don't need a women to tell me more.
The brutality is legit killing me on the inside every day I choose to exist.
Honestly the black pill has always made me feel bad, but I have never felt physically sick in my chest and stomach until this....
This is why women don't deserve reproduction rights.
Women don't deserve any rights to be honest. Throughout history they have achieved close to nothing. Almost all of it was men.

brutal as fuck

No woman would ever say that! That's all stupid inkwells posting as women! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You really see the most insane types on FDS. The most misandristic neodarwinistic garbage. They think they have good genes but what kind of mothers would they be if they talk like this JFL.

brutal as fuck
No woman would ever say that! That's all stupid inkwells posting as women! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You really see the most insane types on FDS. The most misandristic neodarwinistic garbage. They think they have good genes but what kind of mothers would they be if they talk like this JFL.
This is my biggest cope right now ngl. I looked through some of their profiles and some of them said they haven't got a date in years. I'm honestly hoping they're just trying to make men feel bad.

Jfl at her coping “women are useful for being women” . They are useful because they are baby making machines. Without that ability they have no value at all, since they are weaker in all regards. Men are useful for creating and building which is more satisfying.

Nowadays women have no reason to hide their true nature. Now everybody can see what they actually are.

Yes, and then civilization happened.
Incels literally CREATED civilization. Women want to destroy it so they can revert back to living in caves getting humped by stonechads that haven't bathed all winter.

I honestly believe this alone to be reason enough to not give women the rights men have. The ancients all knew this.

Jfl at her coping “women are useful for being women” . They are useful because they are baby making machines. Without that ability they have no value at all, since they are weaker in all regards. Men are useful for creating and building which is more satisfying.
Dude that just means men are useful for cuckolding for society. Congrats on creating and building things for Chad's children while Chad has mates with all the foids.

Jfl at her imagining being slave of Jason mamoa, when in reality she’d be just another cum dump for this royal king

ACA744E1 5A8B 45B5 BD09 01CADD2B5848

You weren't fucking kidding! Foids level of entitlement is, i don't even know, there's no worlds
One bitch said even ABOVE average man wasn't good enough only "exceptional" men..... Had to quit reading there..

"but because only the top 20% (or top 5%) of men are in the same league as the top 80% (or top 95%) of women."

MEAN WHILE WE GET LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING!

Then they say bullshit like this: "And those men incapable of procreating.. Us girls go through so much bull*** and we dont even get pay back"

They get everything while we get nothing yet that's STILL not enough......
When men stand by to violence against women : FemaleDatingStrategy (reddit.com)

Lmao look at this. This shooting is honestly one of the most lifefuel shootings ever. Look how the women DEMAND protection from men while laughing about cuckolding us.

I don't care what landwhales discuss.
CC11A502 FAE5 4C24 913C AF4FDC74C07C

Dude that just means men are useful for cuckolding for society. Congrats on creating and building things for Chad's children while Chad has mates with all the foids.
Unfortunately that’s the value of low level men. They cope by finding satisfaction in their work or else they’d rope. Kings use to give a virgin to men in return but now you didn’t even get that. Just wageslave

How do normies manage to denial the blackpill after seeing shit like this is beyond me

Nowadays women have no reason to hide their true nature. Now everybody can see what they actually are.
Yep. Age of information will black pill men from as early as 7 years old. There will be a societal collapse because of this.
Yes, and then civilization happened.
Incels literally CREATED civilization. Women want to destroy it so they can revert back to living in caves getting humped by stonechads that haven't bathed all winter.

I honestly believe this alone to be reason enough to not give women the rights men have. The ancients all knew this.
There's actually a book about it detailing that all civilizations fell around the time they allowed women into power. Females use it to max out hypergamy -> bottom 95 percent of men lose all motivation in life -> foreign conquerors invade and destroy everything.

Unfortunately that’s the value of low level men. They cope by finding satisfaction in their work or else they’d rope. Kings use to give a virgin to men in return but now you didn’t even get that. Just wageslave
Well if you got a decent job you can still fuck a whore per month for 200 without breaking bank. They are usually hot as well

How do normies manage to denial the blackpill after seeing shit like this is beyond me
It's probably giga cope. The blackpill, while being backed by science, will still drive most into trauma.
Well if you got a decent job you can still fuck a whore per month for 200 without breaking bank. They are usually hot as well
Yeah. Get simps to stop paying for onlyfans and legalize prostitution all over America. Foids will scream about how the sex industry has human traficking like any of us give a fuck.

Last edited:
And of course women would advocate to men having shitty lifes saying this is acceptable and justified since it doesn't affect them. What a bunch of souless whores.

And of course women would advocate to men having shitty lifes saying this is acceptable and justified since it doesn't affect them. What a bunch of souless whores.
Not Chads of course. Chad should have good life teehee.

IT bastards have zero arguments against the blackpill and just criticize us for wanting to put women in their place. Also reminder that incelexit wasn't intended to make you get laid but to rehabilitate you from being a hateful inkler.

mass roping imminent

This is my biggest cope right now ngl. I looked through some of their profiles and some of them said they haven't got a date in years. I'm honestly hoping they're just trying to make men feel bad.
Cope. Might as well declare everything people post on reddit someone's weird fantasy. You only have to look at FDS user numbers to safely assume that those 100k+ people cannot just be a bunch of trolls.

Cope. Might as well declare everything people post on reddit someone's weird fantasy. You only have to look at FDS user numbers to safely assume that those 100k+ people cannot just be a bunch of trolls.
Have you seen their pics tho?

Yeah I know. That's why I called it cope lol.

that sub does a better job of blackpilling guys than any of us incels could do lol

It's tiring.

it's just so, so tiring.

Fucking most Glowie GrAYcel discussion you’ll ever see :dafuckfeels: