Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most brutal blackpill is how natural everything is to normies

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Oh you are interested in dating a girl? No problem! as a normie you can go on a date with her and see how it goes!

Oh you want friends? No problem! Just hang out with some guys and eventually they will add you in their group chat and everything will work out!

Meanwhile I have to jump through 30 hoops just to get basic human interaction. Gay world.

Oh you want friends? No problem! Just hang out with some guys and eventually they will add you in their group chat and everything will work out!
This has never happened in my life

They really live in a different reality than us

Sometimes I think that even their vision is different to us, like their vision has strong colour like tripping on LSD while our vision is black and white

When you have none of these advantages like they do, it's much easier to see reality and that without a talent, wealth or looks you're fucked. Meritocracy doesn't exist because the soycity favors normies with connections. At least give me neetbux or government assisted suicide, i won't ask for more.

The NT pill destroyed me. Neurotypicals actually enjoy having conversations and making smalltalk; it helps them get through their day. For a sperg, talking makes everything harder because you have to concentrate on sounding normal. You're constantly on knife's edge. It just worsens your anxiety. :fuk:

The NT pill destroyed me. Neurotypicals actually enjoy having conversations and making smalltalk; it helps them get through their day. For a sperg, talking makes everything harder because you have to concentrate on sounding normal. You're constantly on knife's edge. It just worsens your anxiety. :fuk:
So true

I find myself overthinking a lot when talking as well. With normies you have to pick your words carefully or else face being mocked for being a low IQ retard. I'm not even autistic. It's just what happens to high inhib people who have been rejected so many times