Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most bluepilled video on lifestyle i have seen

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
This guy has to be the most bluepilled lifestyle I have ever seen

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m3hGZvD-0s

a day in the life of lex freedman

his day is
0:00[UWSL] - Morning[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]1:17[UWSL] - Mantra [/UWSL]
5:22[UWSL] - Deep Work Session 1 [/UWSL]
8:07[UWSL] - Social media and guitar[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]9:53[UWSL] - Exercise [/UWSL]
13:03[UWSL] - Shower [/UWSL]
16:48[UWSL] - Deep Work Session 2 [/UWSL]
19:30[UWSL] - Eating [/UWSL]
25:03[UWSL] - [/UWSL][UWSL]Shallow Work Session[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]28:21[UWSL] - Reading[/UWSL]

[UWSL]every fucking activity is related or directly self improvement or some form of work and improvement[/UWSL]

[UWSL]its crazy its like he is a programmed robot and there is no program except to self improve in any conceivable area [/UWSL]

[UWSL]it may as well be [/UWSL]

0:00[UWSL] - bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]1:17[UWSL] -- bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]
5:22[UWSL] - - bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]
8:07[UWSL] -- bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]9:53[UWSL] - - bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]
13:03[UWSL] - - bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]
16:48[UWSL] - - bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]
19:30[UWSL] - - bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]
25:03[UWSL] - [/UWSL]- bluepill improvement activity
[UWSL] [/UWSL]28:21[UWSL] -- bluepill improvement activity[/UWSL]

This is what happens when all copes run out and you are redpilled

Glad I'm blackpilled and an still cope with gaming :feelsokman:

All that intelligence and he's still bluepilled as shit

All that intelligence and he's still bluepilled as shit
you answered the question i dont think he can be that high intellect just high enough intelligence to fool a lot of averagely intelligent people eg to a 100 iq peron a 115 to 120 iq person "is a genius" when in fact they are not that smart and are just in the top 15% of ig they are not top 5% or in the elite.

he is blindly machining through "things to learn" without knitting together why he is doing it what pay off it can have and how they relate to each other, there is no narrative to the improvement activities, its improvement for improvements sake because society said so, and pushes men and boys to be "high achievers " or be a failure and worthless.

There is no meta narrative over this in his mind, questioning, why is it so that I need to endlessly ceaselessly improve in any activity I engage in, to what end am i improving, for whom does it benefit, why am i improving what for, to what end other than getting better.

I have this theory also about these endless "gameshows quizes", that test your intelligence, like mastermind, university challenge, the chase etc, all in the U.K.

All these shows do is test someones ability to remember unrelated sporadic information, with no narrative behind the information, no depth of understanding, just one word about a subject, a presidents name, the location of the deepest part of the sea, the site of the lunar landing. This is not intelligence this is remembering useless unrelated facts, singular points of data, intelligence is creating something from these points of data into a narrative and understanding the whole picture and making something from the information.

The splurting out of information is just as dumb as a computer, a computer like deep blue could crucify any "mastermind" if they just fed it all the data points about world history, science, nature, literature the arts etc, all it would do is produce the answer.

Ask it to do one task, to create a masterpiece portrait or build a bridge, with all its data points it would'nt even know where to start its fucked, this is why machines are still dumb, this is why the game shows with these questions are dumb and are not testing intelligence, they are testing memory recall only.

Last edited:
you answered the question i dont think he can be that high intellect just high enough intelligence to fool a lot of averagely intelligent people eg to a 100 iq peron a 115 to 120 iq person "is a genius" when in fact they are not that smart and are just in the top 15% of ig they are not top 5% or in the elite.

he is blindly machining through "things to learn" without knitting together why he is doing it what pay off it can have and how they relate to each other, there is no narrative to the improvement activities, its improvement for improvements sake because society said so, and pushes men and boys to be "high achievers " or be a failure and worthless.

There is no meta narrative over this in his mind, questioning, why is it so that I need to endlessly ceaselessly improve in any activity I engage in, to what end am i improving, for whom does it benefit, why am i improving what for, to what end other than getting better.

I have this theory also about these endless "gameshows quizes", that test your intelligence, like mastermind, university challenge, the chase etc, all in the U.K.

All these shows do is test someones ability to remember unrelated sporadic information, with no narrative behind the information, no depth of understanding, just one word about a subject, a presidents name, the location of the deepest part of the sea, the site of the lunar landing. This is not intelligence this is remembering useless unrelated facts, singular points of data, intelligence is creating something from these points of data into a narrative and understanding the whole picture and making something from the information.

The splurting out of information is just as dumb as a computer, a computer like deep blue could crucify any "mastermind" if they just fed it all the data points about world history, science, nature, literature the arts etc, all it would do is produce the answer.

Ask it to do one task, to create a masterpiece portrait or build a bridge, with all its data points it would'nt even know where to start its fucked, this is why machines are still dumb, this is why the game shows with these questions are dumb and are not testing intelligence, they are testing memory recall only.
He used to teach (he might be still doing it) ai and machine learning at mit, he's smart as fuck

He used to teach (he might be still doing it) ai and machine learning at mit, he's smart as fuck

relate what i just said to his area ai and machine learning eg computer science, he is bluepilled and has rote learned computer science to high level. He has transferred his "skill" of learning new "skills", through brute force learning to learning in other areas, eg as he says 8 hours a day of work and then more work after this in his schedule.

If you did 8 hours a day and then another 4 hours after this of more learning and did this schedule for years, you would be close to mastery of the skills or areas you chose, simply by brute force of hours of work done like a machine as i said before learning the data points fed to it, he is better than others by the sheer work done by the numbers.

now relate what i concluded, where is the meta narrative questioning by himself of why he is incessantly learning these new skills, it is one thing to learn a guitar and be able to copy a song, what about making a song of your own, that again is intellect this is the amalgamation of the skill and the creativity not just the rote memorisation of the notes somebody else has played or a music sheet.

his behaviour as shown by this day in the life means he is stuck in an infinite loop (coding joke) of improvement eg bluepilled mindest, and does not have the iq to sense there is something wrong and this is not going to fulfill him existentially. That as we know he is just literally filling in time with unrelated skills eg being bluepilled.

lmao tell me about it brocel

Everyone has met at least once the typical npc whose life consist in "improving" and "achieving their dream" their sense of existence is solely based on achieving shit in the system, you see their agendas filled with shit everywhere

from 08am to 10am: do this shit
from 10am to 10:30am: meditation time :soy::soy:
from 10:30am to 11am: do this other shit

And I was one of those guys, I feel proud to know now that nothing matters, and everything is determined by factors (genetics, location, etc)
so it's better to just enjoy the little things in life and mind your own shit.

I am feeling more accomplished now that I am doing graffiti than I was before when I was an npc.

Don't trust npc's, stay away from them, they're a bunch of cynical sociopaths, they're phone-hooked robots

and ill go even further into why i know for myself this is the case through my learning and the way and results of my learning.

When you are learning all the time occupying your mind with the minutia of technical terms and definitions and practice on specific routines, your executive functioning is very low, eg your ability to analyse whats coming in and create a narrative and knit the information into a whole. The best ideas i have ever had have come when i have a free and unoccupied mind to use this executive function to create hypotheses based on what i have learned. the more time you are grinding doing rote learning the less time the executive function has to work they dont work simultaneously you cant do it, this is when you become a zuckerburg, a really brilliant programmer, with utterly no vision as to the negative forces the social media would unleash no broader narrative as to why he was doing it.

I believe you get better at a particular area not by religiously learning the area itself take music for example if you were to keep grinding and rote learning the keys and practicing the scales you would get very good at copying other peoples music and reading sheet music, but again you are a machine you are not creating anything. To actually get good at CREATING MUSIC WHICH IS THE WHOLE GAME, you need to amalgamate influences from many other genres philosophy, film, art, history, culture to name a few these greatly amplify your ability to make good music and makes you a better musician. If you say i want to learn music and only go into this area for hours and hours every day you will just be a machine learning to read other peoples music and play verbatum very well, you have not even addressed learning music in a broader way.

when i was doing and learning trading at first i learned and was solely learning from the investopaedias website and other purely trading resources which taught the terms and definitions of trading, but i was no good at trading. I then broadened my research into the history of trading, the geopolitics of world politics and how it affected trading, the culture of trading, into many many different areas way outside trading. BBBBBBBut then i started to become much better and make profits in trading, is this a coincidence I think no.

lmao tell me about it brocel

Everyone has met at least once the typical npc whose life consist in "improving" and "achieving their dream" their sense of existence is solely based on achieving shit in the system, you see their agendas filled with shit everywhere

from 08am to 10am: do this shit
from 10am to 10:30am: meditation time :soy::soy:
from 10:30am to 11am: do this other shit

And I was one of those guys, I feel proud to know now that nothing matters, and everything is determined by factors (genetics, location, etc)
so it's better to just enjoy the little things in life and mind your own shit.

I am feeling more accomplished now that I am doing graffiti than I was before when I was an npc.

Don't trust npc's, stay away from them, they're a bunch of cynical sociopaths, they're phone-hooked robots
As to your point which is embracing nihilism i dont like so much, it is defeatist but you have a reason to be and this is your choice.

However my contention with Lex fridman is the machine like learning of his life and blue pilled narrative and how i just dont think he is super high iq, i think he is smart but is just grinding gears in a very tight circle and this will make him appear smart to average people, the sheer hours he is grinding puts him above everyone else. Just do the maths he does 8 hours a day on computer science, this is even a month 240 hours in one area, you do 240 hours in one area just once and you would appear above the layman, he is doing this for a year circa 3000 hours this puts you at near mastery level(10000 hours practice) in just a year.

Also for the reasons I stated in my other reply above about too much time rote learning data and routine occupies your executive function and you cant think abstractly and creatively which is where the actual intelligence and gold is.

Last edited:
He's a bluepilled autistic incel. No one talks about "love" in such a naive way like he does.
I like some of his podcasts, though most will put you to sleep faster than an ASMR video.

View: https://youtu.be/6YQZUpiEMx8?t=123

Last edited: