Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the most bluepilled comments section i have ever seen

Unless he betabuxx an Indian women which hates his guts he is here somewhere on .co
I doubt he uses .co given this forum has 20,000 members not 10 million

I doubt he uses .co given this forum has 20,000 members not 10 million
Probably not, national minorities does have much bigger chance of ending up here. I watch occasionally videos about height and inequality on youtube, there are so many young men talking blackpill in the comment section without even knowing, they would be much better here but everybody stay away from so called misogyny.

Probably not, national minorities does have much bigger chance of ending up here. I watch occasionally videos about height and inequality on youtube, there are so many young men talking blackpill in the comment section without even knowing, they would be much better here but everybody stay away from so called misogyny.
Most people here don’t live in north america

Why are they so scared of an ugly truth? It won't bite.

i cannot imagine being 5'1 as a man. it sounds depressing to be heightmogged by a large percent of foids
We turbo manlets are lowest of the low.
Being 33 and still a khhv... holy shit

Being a manlet is the worst curse you can have as a man. You are constantly ridiculed, even by middle schoolers who just take one look at you and fucking laugh their ass off. At least whites and Asians make it less obvious. The nigger monkey cunts on the other hand make a fucking scene, pull their phones out, and mock me while I'm just minding my own fucking business. I'm 30 and KHHV. At least you're not alone @Mecoja

We need to find some way to invite them here. At least they can say whatever and not be judged simply for being under 6'.

Damn if these are south park fans maybe the blackpill isn't that widespread and people are mostly memeing when they repeat blackpill language.
Although give it like 5 to 10 more years...

We need to find some way to invite them here. At least they can say whatever and not be judged simply for being under 6'.
There are so many short incels, there was this 16yo 5ft2 Indian kid and he said how his friends make fun of his height and how pretend to laugh but he is dying inside. I tried to blackpill him a little but he started to try to cheer me up. He was a nice kid and I didn't have the heart to say to him its totally over

There are so many short incels, there was this 16yo 5ft2 Indian kid and he said how his friends make fun of his height and how pretend to laugh but he is dying inside. I tried to blackpill him a little but he started to try to cheer me up. He was a nice kid and I didn't have the heart to say to him its totally over
He’s a truecel

Another day, another horde of coping idiots writinf delusions.