Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the most bluepilled comments section i have ever seen

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-qbeIKqfTo

JFL at these copemaxxers. they are so delusional it's laughable.\

Screen Shot 2020 10 12 at 125329 AM

Screen Shot 2020 10 12 at 125511 AM

Screen Shot 2020 10 12 at 125823 AM

@Robtical jfl at this shit

The video was a brootal kikecel pill. Jew = subhuman race.

The video was a brootal kikecel pill. Jew = subhuman race.
the comments section are "silly little ankle, don't you know chads become fat balding hobos and truecels become gigachad billionaires :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Copers gonna cope.

@Colvin76 just ascend in your 30s theory

"Ugly peoples will get more opportunity later in life"
2a7039d120b8231c74607ea83cb7387d.jpg

I can't fucking stand reading that shit.

that first image is insane fucking cope. Although it seems to be a very common delusion parents will tell their incel son so they dont rope, i remember being told these things when i was younger

tbh my father was only interested in girls and dropped out university, he was the tallest and best looking in his manlet family and now he is barely closing his week
while his manlet ugly brother is in the 1%, it can be true in some cases but false in many others,
it really does depends on your intellectual abilities, if you are low IQ and ugly then you got anything

Last edited:
Ugly people need to cope, let them have their coping, it's usually better than suffering.

Ugly people need to cope, let them have their coping, it's usually better than suffering.
So you wanna be bluepilled?
Even if it's true, they're faggots for accepting the short end of the stick.
that first image is insane fucking cope. Although it seems to be a very common delusion parents will tell their incel son so they dont rope, i remember being told these things when i was younger

People who say popularity ends in college are dumb
tbh my father was only interested in girls and dropped out university, he was the tallest and best looking in his manlet family and now he is barely closing his week
while his manlet ugly brother is in the 1%, it can be true in some cases but false in many others,
it really does depends on your intellectual abilities, if you are low IQ and ugly then you got anything
Anything? You mean nothing?

So you wanna be bluepilled?
No, because I value knowledge and truth highly and besides, there is no way back after realizing blackpilled truths.

However if I would be an average, simple-minded person, i totally see how bluepilldom is better, as it results in less suffering, even if its delusional. It's similar to being religious.

No, because I value knowledge and truth highly and besides, there is no way back after realizing blackpilled truths.

However if I would be an average, simple-minded person, i totally see how bluepilldom is better, as it results in less suffering, even if its delusional. It's similar to being religious.
Bluepillers would be ITcels

Bunch of idiots who apparently don't know what bone structure is.

Last edited:
Popular/good looking people have more expericence in social settings and aquire better social skills (and hence are seen as more interesting)
than ugly incels.

Had Elliot Rodger been good looking and tall, girls would have approached him/invited him to parties and he would have gained experience on how to seduce girls, and eventually he would have able to start successfully making the first moves on girls he was into.

Chad has better social skills than most incels/ especially mentalcels

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-qbeIKqfTo

JFL at these copemaxxers. they are so delusional it's laughable.\

View attachment 353918

View attachment 353919

View attachment 353920

@Robtical jfl at this shit

Hot girls in their teens will then 40 and play the hot milf and sell their bath water for 5 figures a pop and live in a penthouse in the high rises in Miami. I was heavily bullied since I was 8. Now that I’m 30 I’m just a dude working for an asshole boss selling useless shit at a gift shop in central Cali. Life doesn’t get any better, no matter how hard I work for shit. My height will always be a crutch. Always.

Kyle is right about one thing though: I LOATHE ppl telling me how I should feel whenever society puts me down and makes me want to off myself simply for being 5’1. How about society change their fucking standards so I don’t have to suffer?! Is that really too much to ask? They don’t realize how much ppl in these forums suffer on a daily basis.

Hot girls in their teens will then 40 and play the hot milf and sell their bath water for 5 figures a pop and live in a penthouse in the high rises in Miami. I was heavily bullied since I was 8. Now that I’m 30 I’m just a dude working for an asshole boss selling useless shit at a gift shop in central Cali. Life doesn’t get any better, no matter how hard I work for shit. My height will always be a crutch. Always.

Kyle is right about one thing though: I LOATHE ppl telling me how I should feel whenever society puts me down and makes me want to off myself simply for being 5’1. How about society change their fucking standards so I don’t have to suffer?! Is that really too much to ask? They don’t realize how much ppl in these forums suffer on a daily basis.
being 5'1 must suck as a man

Personally lol, you look....

Just improve your social skills, the thing that is attached to your looks & good luck doing that with autism.

borderline suicidal rn. It’s been over for me.
i cannot imagine being 5'1 as a man. it sounds depressing to be heightmogged by a large percent of foids

We turbo manlets are lowest of the low.

161cm and the average height in Serbia is 182cm.

If you lived in Southeast Asia or something I think it’d maybe be less bad
Yeah in more rural parts of Asia, i still would be short but overall look wise i would be pretty average.

Yeah in more rural parts of Asia, i still would be short but overall look wise i would be pretty average.
You gonna seamaxx?

You gonna seamaxx?
No, i cant get a stable job, maybe something part time and minimal wage and it would took me ages to make enough money and im already 33.

No, i cant get a stable job, maybe something part time and minimal wage and it would took me ages to make enough money and im already 33.
Being 33 and still a khhv... holy shit

At least I'm not disabled or terminally ill or starving, there is always someone who has it worse and I feel bad for them. Life fuck us all over.

At least I'm not disabled or terminally ill or starving, there is always someone who has it worse and I feel bad for them. Life fuck us all over.
Some IT users have shitty lives

I don't know any of them, if they have a really shitty lives and still are bluepilled, they are delusional beyond beliefs.
Bluepillers are just copemaxxers

Bluepillers are just copemaxxers
Yeah, one day they will see the truth and it will crush them.
i am barely 5'7(just a few millimetres from 5'6) and life is already hell. this Life is horrible.
Many times even from other Men I heard how manlets are not even man, they try to dehumanise us and demasculinize us, its brutal to be stomped on by everyone.

Last edited:
Yeah, one day they will see the truth and it will crush them.

Many times even from other Men I heard how manlets are not even man, they try to dehumanise us and demasculinize us, its brutal to be stomped on by everyone.
I know a currycel who is 5’2 and a half