Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most blackpilled short story

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Back when I was in high school, our English teacher got us to read this so we could analyze it. I cried like a bitch then and there, I've never been so moved by a piece of writing in my life.
Seriously, it has everything - an incel protagonist, a girl who seemed different at first only to become a roastie bitch in her teens, a yearning for the happiness of childhood.

https://msyangenglish.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/and-summer-is-gone.pdf

Seriously, this is a must-read for any incel.
"So we lived, separate. I didn't date at all- she dated tell guys a month. I hid alone-she went to every party, every football game, every prestigious event at school."

Last edited:
Written by a femoid, kek. An honest one. Good!

Will read but later I'm too sad right now.

@Minjaze

If you've got the time, read this. Maxim Gorky was probably the most eminent figure in Soviet literature. He wrote this shining piece detailing the throes of a motley group of servile prolecels against Chad Chadovich Chadlington upon the battlefield of a young cunt's affection.

Here

@Minjaze

If you've got the time, read this. Maxim Gorky was probably the most eminent figure in Soviet literature. He wrote this shining piece detailing the throes of a motley group of servile prolecels against Chad Chadovich Chadlington upon the battlefield of a young cunt's affection.

Here
Sounds like a good read, thank you.
We need more blackpilled literature.

4 pages is too long for my attention span.

@Minjaze

Here
Holy shit, just read it- absolutely brutal.
The wagecels orbited the cute 16yo only for Chad Thunderstache the soldier to come along and fuck her to her glee.
This guy was ahead of his time.

middle/early high school was a complete nightmare. id have jumped out the window if i didnt have "aromanticism" to cope.
It certainly was, hence why I ended up dropping out.
Ah, the old "I don't really care" cope... It only lasts so log unfortunately.

It certainly was, hence why I ended up dropping out.
Ah, the old "I don't really care" cope... It only lasts so log unfortunately.

it lasted quite a few years. it only dropped this feb when i felt like i was getting IOIs from a femoid who just broken up about a month ago. turns out she got a new one. its amazing what the slightest of female attention can do to a man...

Gut-wrenching story, but such a cope ending. The loner artist telling himself he's better off while his oneitis is fucking Chad.

I watched her go, and I cried within, for I understood that it was I who had grown up and she who had gotten lost. For I have kept who I am, and it is what I always will be.

it lasted quite a few years. it only dropped this feb when i felt like i was getting IOIs from a femoid who just broken up about a month ago. turns out she got a new one. its amazing what the slightest of female attention can do to a man...
Just shows how easy it is for them to replace men, as if they were expendable clones.
Gut-wrenching story, but such a cope ending. The loner artist telling himself he's better off while his oneitis is fucking Chad.

I watched her go, and I cried within, for I understood that it was I who had grown up and she who had gotten lost. For I have kept who I am, and it is what I always will be.
If anything, that makes it even sadder. One day he'll realize the truth.