Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the most blackpilled movie of all time (spaincels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
is this 1993 spanish movie 'jamon, jamon'.
220px-Jamon%2C_jamon.jpg

I remember catching this on tv nearly a decade ago, it was some good fap material back in my early teens. It's a euro film and we all know how they do sex in their movies

the plot basically goes like this
>poor low class silvia (penelope cruz) comes across a manlet betabuxxer (jordi molla) with loads of money
>they get engaged, it's her only way out of poverty you know.
>underwear model chad (javier bardem) enters the scene.
>he gets a gig because his foid boss wants his cock
>he approaches silvia and they start hitting it off
>chad is also fucking his boss on the side
>silvia's cuck fiance gets angry (i dont exactly remember the details)
>silvia runs of to chad, they start fucking instantly
>the cuck finds out, and confrots chad
this is what happens:

:f:

you know what's even more blackpilled?
javier bardem and penolope cruz achieved hollywood super-stardom and both won oscars
they married each other and had two children :lul:
jordi molla only got minor roles in early 00s action movies :incel:

Last edited:
Chad always wins.

¡Déja, déjalo!! - ¡Puto! Also, nice easter egg at 2:11. It's @Kent's avi

Nope,it's this one
Pagafantas 544104973 large

Chad always wins.
I'm racking my brain, trying to think of a movie where an ugly guy wins the girl at the end. Sure, there are those high-school romance movies where the girl lusts for the ass-hole jock instead of the nice-guy, but they only say the nice-guy nerd is bad-looking -- often he's better looking than the official Chad.

It's like in that The Rock movie, where he plays the fat-kid who becomes a muscle-man. At the end he goes to his high-school reunion and gives a speech about how we should accept each other for what's on the inside, and strips for some reason. If he did that and he was still a big fat-ass he'd be laughed at then arrested -- the "it's what's on the inside that counts" message is completely shoe-horned in, and makes no goddamn sense.

Oh, I kind of thought of a movie where the ugly guy wins at the end; Shrek won the girl, and then bizarrely she became ugly too.

lose you mean?

cause they always loose :feelshaha:

HAHAHA lifefuel
I'm racking my brain, trying to think of a movie where an ugly guy wins the girl at the end. Sure, there are those high-school romance movies where the girl lusts for the ass-hole jock instead of the nice-guy, but they only say the nice-guy nerd is bad-looking -- often he's better looking than the official Chad.

It's like in that The Rock movie, where he plays the fat-kid who becomes a muscle-man. At the end he goes to his high-school reunion and gives a speech about how we should accept each other for what's on the inside, and strips for some reason. If he did that and he was still a big fat-ass he'd be laughed at then arrested -- the "it's what's on the inside that counts" message is completely shoe-horned in, and makes no goddamn sense.

Oh, I kind of thought of a movie where the ugly guy wins at the end; Shrek won the girl, and then bizarrely she became ugly too.

What a crappy ending, he should’ve gone full CIA on that chad

Does that retarded Scott pilgrim movie count? Lol at a sub5 male having trouble getting rid of girls and then getting cucked by a foid who's been passed around like a joint.

too bad that cuck didn't win the fight

Alien is pretty alienpilled.
If you're an alien, it's over.