Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The most based person in history

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Henry XIII

You cuck me?

Foid = beheaded

Chad = hanged, drawed and quartered.

The only thing, I would change = same punishment for both genders. Equality counts in every way

Genghis Khan and prophets who made war(like Moses,Mohammed etc.)

Genghis Kahn was an acsended incel. Every 4th Turk is an sibling of him and they are ugly as fuck

I'm not a Muslim (or religious) but Muhammad was the most based person ever. Here's a quote from the Quran:

Men are caretakers of women, since Allah has made some of them excel the others, and because of the wealth they have spent. So, the righteous women are obedient, (and) guard (the property and honor of their husbands) in (their) absence with the protection given by Allah. As for women of whom you fear rebellion, convince them, and leave them apart in beds, and beat them. Then, if they obey you, do not seek a way against them. Surely, Allah is the Highest, the Greatest.

Foid = beheaded

Chad = hanged, drawed and quartered
Not based, foids still have it easier few seconds of pain instead of torture for man

Not based, foids still have it easier few seconds of pain instead of torture for man
This. Gynocentrism strikes once again. She's the one who cheated on top of that, not the Chad who fucked her.

How am I supposed to NOT mention Adolf Hitler?

I'm not a Muslim (or religious) but Muhammad was the most based person ever. Here's a quote from the Quran:

Men are caretakers of women, since Allah has made some of them excel the others, and because of the wealth they have spent. So, the righteous women are obedient, (and) guard (the property and honor of their husbands) in (their) absence with the protection given by Allah. As for women of whom you fear rebellion, convince them, and leave them apart in beds, and beat them. Then, if they obey you, do not seek a way against them. Surely, Allah is the Highest, the Greatest.
I'm a Muslim and I don't like Muhammad. He had like 12 wives. He understood foids very well though

I'm a Muslim and I don't like Muhammad. He had like 12 wives. He understood foids very well though
The insinuation there is that he was a chad? And I thought Islam only allows 4 wives at most.

Henry XIII

You cuck me?

Foid = beheaded

Chad = hanged, drawed and quartered.

The only thing, I would change = same punishment for both genders. Equality counts in every way
Base

The insinuation there is that he was a chad? And I thought Islam only allows 4 wives at most.
It is 4 wives at most, he made an exception for himself. One of the reasons why I hate him. And yes he was a Chad. He even got his son to divorce his wife and give it to him because he found her hot.

Elliot probably

There was some chinese emperor who existed centuries ago, can,t remember his name but he flayed 5000 women during his reign in power