Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most based incels get the most hate on incels.is

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
The more you hate on foids the more hate you get on this site, the more blackpilled you are, the more enemies you will have, because it’s full of infiltrators and even some mods which I won’t mention because they will ban me in order to make me shut up are infiltrators themselves.

I just don’t understand why the real mods don’t understand simple traits of fakecels, which are: starting beef with truecels, fighting very blackpilled incels while sucking the cock of fakecels…

This forum deserves a mod who really cares about the forum and doesen’t just do it for fun

Last edited:
Then I must be based as fuck then.

keep self describing faggot. mods can you ban this retard already?

@kretschmer Why Are you lurking on my thread, infiltrator? You are not welcome here, I don’t want to have sex with you, I am heterosexual, get it in your brain already dude

nope, most hated incels are the larpers,fakecels, spammers etc

@kretschmer Why Are you lurking on my thread, infiltrator? You are not welcome here, I don’t want to have sex with you, I am heterosexual, get it in your brain already dude
no one wants your gypsy cock retard stop talking about gay sex with other posters. get off the forum you attention whoring fakecel scum who mocks incels for not talking to girls

Never hated anyone here. We are in such despair and misery that all views, however extremist, are totally justifiable and acceptable. This is a place of free speech where anything can and should be said.

no one wants your gypsy cock retard stop talking about gay sex with other posters. get off the forum you attention whoring fakecel scum who mocks incels for not talking to girls
So this is what triggers you that much? That I am not scared of girls? I am an incel, and i am not sexually attractive, so please i kindly ask you to stop simping for me, because 1. i am not that attractive as you think and 2. i am not Gay

Never hated anyone here. We are in such despair and misery that all views, however extremist, are totally justifiable and acceptable. This is a place of free speech where anything can and should be said.
This was never a place of free speech. Based users got banned for being too honest, while at the same time being truecels

So this is what triggers you that much? That I am not scared of girls? I am an incel, and i am not sexually attractive, so please i kindly ask you to stop simping for me, because 1. i am not that attractive as you think and 2. i am not Gay
yet you keep talking about fucking the other men on this forum. your a fakecel who interacts with girls and has a large friend group. yor only here to attention whore and troll.

This was never a place of free speech. Based users got banned for being too honest, while at the same time being truecels
You're not banned for being too honest, you're banned for not being a real incel.
Half the users here are at most mentalcel, and some are just using this board as a way to express their hatred toward women, while not being incels.
If you say you slay foids without paying, you're not an incel, period.

yet you keep talking about fucking the other men on this forum.
I don’t want to fuck any man and I definetly don’t want to fuck you, you disgusting dude
your a fakecel who interacts with girls and has a large friend group.
Where do I have large friend group idiot? I am most of the time at home and the only friends I have are incels themselves
yor only here to attention whore and troll.
The only one who is giving me attention is you because you are obsessed with me. Move on with your life. I rated you a 2/10 because I don’t like you. Just accept it and look for other online-friends dude

I don’t want to fuck any man and I definetly don’t want to fuck you, you disgusting dude
stop talking about fucking dudes then faggot
Where do I have large friend group idiot? I am most of the time at home and the only friends I have are incels themselves

you mock incels for not talking to girls and having no social life. you trolled me and said "do you have life outside the internet"? like passive aggressive normie cunt. fakecel behavir yor not fooling anyone. all you do is antagonize mock incels and attention whore.
Move on with your life.
I can't move on because this forum is all I have. for you on the other hand its just a place to troll and shitpost. delete your account and get lost

stop talking about fucking dudes then faggot

you mock incels for not talking to girls and having no social life. you trolled me and said "do you have life outside the internet"? like passive aggressive normie cunt. fakecel behavir yor not fooling anyone. all you do is antagonize mock incels and attention whore.

I can't move on because this forum is all I have. for you on the other hand its just a place to troll and shitpost. delete your account and get lost
i am a disabled NEET who gets abused by his mom daily and needs drugs to feel some kind of joy. How am I a fakecel? I tried to kill myself at age of 14, then I got put in the psyche ward against my will and I tried to kill myself there again, then at age of 18 I lost all hopes and I became homeless, then I became criminal, I got to jail 8 months which made me lose my mind, in jail, I heard noises and tried to kill myself 4 times, then after going out, I became a NEET and I live at my mothers house because I can’t live by myself and You idiot think I am a Chad who Mogs others and shit

You are a fakecel, because you try to ruin truecels reputation. You at e infiltrator who wants to ruin this worthy forum

You are a infiltrator, without doubt

i am a disabled NEET who gets abused by his mom daily and needs drugs to feel some kind of joy. How am I a fakecel? I tried to kill myself at age of 14, then I got put in the psyche ward against my will and I tried to kill myself there again, then at age of 18 I lost all hopes and I became homeless, then I became criminal, I got to jail 8 months which made me lose my mind, in jail, I heard noises and tried to kill myself 4 times, then after going out, I became a NEET and I live at my mothers house because I can’t live by myself and You idiot think I am a Chad who Mogs others and shit

You are a fakecel, because you try to ruin truecels reputation. You at e infiltrator who wants to ruin this worthy forum

They dont understand a truecels inceldom bro

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle How is this incel shaming allowed here? I know you both as the most real mods, you should do more against such idiots, you should take it more serious, because people like this dude are ruining the only place to cope for truecels

The more you hate on foids the more hate you get on this site, the more blackpilled you are, the more enemies you will have, because it’s full of infiltrators and even some mods which I won’t mention because they will ban me in order to make me shut up are infiltrators themselves.

I just don’t understand why the real mods don’t understand simple traits of fakecels, which are: starting beef with truecels, fighting very blackpilled incels while sucking the cock of fakecels…

This forum deserves a mod who really cares about the forum and doesen’t just do it for fun
Nah I don't agree tbh

Blackpill was never a negative believe it was just explaining the truth of our society and by knowing this truth it should empower us to take advantage and make the best of our situation.

All the self-pity, hatred, and other negative believes were never really part of the equation. But every forum has its culture I suppose.

Someone out here hated that I did not have respect for women who have high body counts. Must have been a foid infiltrator, or a blue-pilled fakecel who would be willing to betabuxx a whore.

The most based users here get the most hate.