Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting THE most absurd thing about women

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Is their obsession with violent retards.

They get fucked by some low-IQ thug ONE TIME and suddenly he's all they care about, forever. Nothing can change that.

This is completely mind-boggling and morally reprehensible, and yet women are never shamed for it. In fact, it's socially acceptable now for them to openly joke about it.

Last edited:
Because foids think with emotions,
foids are objectively dumb

Load the shotguns boys (in minecraft)

They are obsessed with evil because they are evil themselves. They resonate with such men.

No better than wild beasts, where the female chooses the most dangerous male to mate with. Unfortunately soyciety has coined the "nice guy" term in order to shut down any discussion on this topic.

Femoids say they want a smart, interesting, hard-working guy. In reality, this means that they need a tall, handsome guy with a big dick.

We must understand that women love evil man not that they want to be abused(being abused is to denigrate the persons value and that is something no such pride filled subject as women want),but because those evil man go against everything she hates about her world.Incels,normies,other rival women,poor people,the ugly ones,the depressed etc etc.In other words women love evil man because they can and want to annihilate all that the foid considers bad in this world.The women is trully one of the most disgusting beings that i have laid my eyes upon.Normies want to be degenerates but cannot due to their bad genetics.Women want to be evil and can because they have looks.

Is their obsession with violent retards.

They get fucked by some low-IQ thug ONE TIME and suddenly he's all they care about, forever. Nothing can change that.

This is completely mind-boggling and morally reprehensible, and yet women are never shamed for it. In fact, it's socially acceptable now for them to openly joke about it.
Makes sense if you believe in evolution, they want the alpha male that has lots of testosterone.
We must understand that women love evil man not that they want to be abused(being abused is to denigrate the persons value and that is something no such pride filled subject as women want),but because those evil man go against everything she hates about her world.Incels,normies,other rival women,poor people,the ugly ones,the depressed etc etc.In other words women love evil man because they can and want to annihilate all that the foid considers bad in this world.The women is trully one of the most disgusting beings that i have laid my eyes upon.Normies want to be degenerates but cannot due to their bad genetics.Women want to be evil and can because they have looks.
This man is the most attractive in history then

Half of the violent drug addicts i knew had a kid by the time they reached 23
Jfl
"You need to be mature" " you need to have your life in check"

then they cry about being “manipulated” meanwhile dude is sub80 iq

What's that?. Logic ?....REASONING !?..OI !. Op Imma need to check yo'r LoicEnCe there. Mate. You can't be using those brain cells around here. ti's against Law ,Mate!.

Images 1

Half of the violent drug addicts i knew had a kid by the time they reached 23
Jfl
"You need to be mature" " you need to have your life in check"

I see it all the time. Many of them have 3+ kids with 3+ different women.

I see it all the time. Many of them have 3+ kids with 3+ different women.
How dumb you have to be to trust a guy with neck tattoos, arrest records, no job, and constantly on drugs?
"But he is manipulative" " i can change him"
Jfl bitch
You should buy clown shoes with the diapers

How dumb you have to be to trust a guy with neck tattoos, arrest records, no job, and constantly on drugs?
"But he is manipulative" " i can change him"
Jfl bitch
You should buy clown shoes with the diapers

They are obsessed with evil because they are evil themselves. They resonate with such men.
No better than wild beasts, where the female chooses the most dangerous male to mate with. Unfortunately soyciety has coined the "nice guy" term in order to shut down any discussion on this topic.
This man is the most attractive in history then

View attachment 343718
Of course a Jew like yourself tries to portray Hitler as evil when (((Communists))) committed INFITINITELY more atrocities and murders than the Nazis could ever dream of.

Last edited: