Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The more time passes the more I genuinely hate foids

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★
At first when I got blackpilled 5-6 years ago I was like nah they aren't really evil they're just humans we can't control biology and who we're attracted to blah blah

But now I genuinely hate them and see them as a different species, complete unfamiliarity and alienation, they're spiritual predators and feed off of our suffering, there's NOTHING benevolent about these selfish creatures, they're the closest thing I consider as "enemy" in my life, nobody else is evil enough for me to consider them an actual enemy, not even niggers (dedsrs)

Yesterday, I was in an elevator alone with a chick. I was carrying a big box and when I was in there with her, I was tightening/gripping my fists against the box squeezing pretending it was her face. Though right when the elevator dinged and the doors opened, I snapped back to reality, and she of course left. It felt like some weird homelander psychopathic shit and of course I spent the rest of the day in my room.

I think women are good to chads or top tier men then it would feel like they are the best things in the world and so loving. But I am ugly and weird so they are usually scared of me and don't treat me well. But when I see the normies with their girlfriends it seems like they have it pretty good can't lie

Couldn't have said it better myself. I used to be the same way, but time only makes things worse it seems.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I used to be the same way, but time only makes things worse it seems.
The most important thing to remember when seeing foids is that they are NOT like us, AT ALL, they don't think like us, they don't have the same experiences as us even on a basic level, they don't view life and reality like us, they're a different species, Idk which one of us is the "human" one but we certainly can't both be it, there's an "incarnation barrier" between men and women and we can't ever relate to them

The most important thing to remember when seeing foids is that they are NOT like us, AT ALL, they don't think like us, they don't have the same experiences as us even on a basic level, they don't view life and reality like us, they're a different species, Idk which one of us is the "human" one but we certainly can't both be it, there's an "incarnation barrier" between men and women and we can't ever relate to them
We are the lesser of two evils.

I used to just hate them for the fact that they don't want me

Now, I have come to realize what a massive burden they are on society

Everyone as a human is evil by default, it's just we're more lucid & aware of it on average & try to utilize it for good.

Foids don't.

Everyone as a human is evil by default, it's just we're more lucid & aware of it on average & try to utilize it for good.

Foids don't.
Such ruthlessness must only come from their lack of power. I see no other reason as to why they are so cruel and distasteful.

I think women are good to chads or top tier men then it would feel like they are the best things in the world and so loving. But I am ugly and weird so they are usually scared of me and don't treat me well. But when I see the normies with their girlfriends it seems like they have it pretty good can't lie
Foids categorizing men is just their evil scheme to divide and conquer, they want men to compete with each other, hate each other and be slaves to foids
I blame foids for how men behave, they're the original evil

Everyone as a human is evil by default
I used to think like that and hate men equally and even more, but over time I realized foids are intentionally, specially and SPECIFICALLY evil and cruel, they're first class citizen and the real rulers of the this wretched world

Last edited:
I went through a similar process as you. When I first got blackpilled, I thought I couldn't blame women, just like I couldn't blame someone for liking sweets and hating bitter things. But I've learned that women not only don't want us, they loathe us and laugh at our pain simply for existing. After that, I started hating women.

This is why ugly men are the only ones that know the true nature of women and why a lot of chads can't understand why some people hate women. Incels unironically understand dating and women better than attractive men who've been in multiple relationships do.

they loathe us and laugh at our pain simply for existing
I realized this when I saw foids who already have good high class lives and in relationship with men they find attractive still being very cruel and talking shit for no reason, it's all an entertainment for them, they hate us because it's fun, not out of necessity, they genuinely enjoy seeing us suffer and not only ignore but fully support the inequalities and hardships men go through in life

I realized this when I saw foids who already have good high class lives and in relationship with men they find attractive still being very cruel and talking shit for no reason, it's all an entertainment for them, they hate us because it's fun, not out of necessity, they genuinely enjoy seeing us suffer and not only ignore but fully support the inequalities and hardships men go through in life
They also perpetuate a majority of domestic violence cases, just that many of them go unreported because it's unmanly for chad to be abused by a foid.