Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The more threads I create; the stupider I *appear* to be (The benefits of Nihilism)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
In order to create a thread you have to really believe something and I was checking my earlier threads: there are things I don't believe to be true anymore and part of nihilism is the reject in belief, this can really protect you.

You can learn after you believe in something, later on, like me but most of the new users on this site will click one famous thread from months ago: How many months has it been my time here? I think 2 or 3 months? Probably..

So they can disprove me anytime and I seem like an idiot and look: I did search only so much of my previous threads and I posted below them, but for the ones with tons of replies; I can't even do that, simply because my post is hidden in tons of replies and no one's checking all of them. I will relie on my username colour and everything though, for people to distinguish other people from myself because that's usually what I do and it works out fine, honestly.

But no I think the benefit of Nihilism is you think before you say and you examine your own thoughts, internal monologue; before saying anything stupid and this can serve you a purpose in gaining more followers, that may be part of the reason why I'm in favor of a thread deletion suggestion, I hope it comes soon.

read every word (individually)

You did appear so stupid that you ended up banned