Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The more often I go outside, the happier I am to be here

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < Your oneitis' bodycount
★★★★★
Fr brocels. :blackpill:

Tonight I'm back to my uni campus room after several days back at my parents' house.
And while I was in the tramway I overheard the conversation of a group of normies just next to me.
They were talking about one of their friends who apparently fucked an arab girl with her veil still on.
They quickly changed subject afterwards but hours later I'm still thinking about this.

First of all, jfl at copers who think that veiled muslim girls are shy, conservative, introverted or idk what kind of bs, they're as slutty as the rest :society:

And secondly, it's just depressing af how normal sex is for normies.
What would be a life-time achievement for anyone of us truecels (aka having the seks) is just part of the daily life of the majority of the population.
Hearing people talking about this makes me feel very bad, and it happens nearly everytime I go out, why can't they stfu?
AND WHAT ALSO IRRITATES ME IS HOW MUCH I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK AN ARAB GIRL TOO, EXCEPT I AM A KHHV TRUECEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There's no home for people like us. :feelsbadman:
Only places like these.

I live in Canada and you see all sorts of these "Muslim" currywhores/Arab foids going around with hijabs while fucking or talking with random white guys daily and generally being just as degenerate and discriminatory against subhumans, especially ethnic ones, as the rest. They just tone it down at home and hide their social media to not get caught, and their "Muslim" parents in turn basically let them go around unrestrained with 0 thought to what they might be doing. "Traditional" foids in the West are mostly a meme. :feelsjuice:

I live in Canada and you see all sorts of these "Muslim" currywhores/Arab foids going around with hijabs while fucking or talking with random white guys daily and generally being just as degenerate and discriminatory against subhumans, especially ethnic ones, as the rest. They just tone it down at home and hide their social media to not get caught, and their "Muslim" parents in turn basically let them go around unrestrained with 0 thought to what they might be doing. "Traditional" foids in the West are mostly a meme. :feelsjuice:
I know it's a meme but I'm sure many people including here believe this bs :blackpill:

Another observant maplesyrupcel I see. Based and true.

I can't imagine living on campus as a unicel. It would be ultimate suifuel. Imagine living with a normie roommate and he asks you if he can have the apartment/dorm to himself with his girlfriend or something :blackpill:. I would rather find an incel roommate. Must me comfy af to have an incel roomie :lul:

I can't imagine living on campus as a unicel. It would be ultimate suifuel. Imagine living with a normie roommate and he asks you if he can have the apartment/dorm to himself with his girlfriend or something :blackpill:. I would rather find an incel roommate. Must me comfy af to have an incel roomie :lul:
I live alone in my room (fortunately) but having an incel roommate would be cool ngl :feelscomfy:

Poophole loophole

No religion can stop whoredom

We need government

Yeah. If only normies weren't hell-bent on taking places such as this one away from us too.
We're a threat to the system

I miss braincels so bad bro

You'll never travel with a foid, never talk with a group of foids, never be part of any mixed foid normie group, never hold the hand of a foid, barely any physical touch contact, no work together, no texting with foids, no hug, no kiss, no sex, no degenerate kink bs, no children, no family, nothing.

Oui, c’est vrai

outside is hell for lonecels

normies always talk about their sex lives. so fucking annoying:lasereyes:

Biggest torture for me outside is seeing all the slutty-clothed Lolis and foids that just beg to get fucked by Chad. They are really trying to turn me into a theRapist (in Fallout NewVegas)

I was in the tramway I overheard the conversation of a group of normies just next to me.
They were talking about one of their friends who apparently fucked an arab girl with her veil still on.
They quickly changed subject afterwards but hours later I'm still thinking about this.

it's just depressing af how normal sex is for normies.
What would be a life-time achievement for anyone of us truecels (aka having the seks) is just part of the daily life of the majority of the population.
Shit like this always ruins the mood for the next few days, and you just know their next fuck is only a text away and they will all probably have sex by the end of the week. They've got something we don't.

Fr brocels. :blackpill:

Tonight I'm back to my uni campus room after several days back at my parents' house.
And while I was in the tramway I overheard the conversation of a group of normies just next to me.

First of all, jfl at copers who think that veiled muslim girls are shy, conservative, introverted or idk what kind of bs, they're as slutty as the rest :society:

And secondly, it's just depressing af how normal sex is for normies.
Hearing people talking about this makes me feel very bad, and it happens nearly everytime I go out, why can't they stfu?
AND WHAT ALSO IRRITATES ME IS HOW MUCH I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK AN ARAB GIRL TOO, EXCEPT I AM A KHHV TRUECEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

There's no home for people like us. :feelsbadman:
Only places like these.
Fuck it's over

Shit like this always ruins the mood for the next few days, and you just know their next fuck is only a text away and they will all probably have sex by the end of the week. They've got something we don't.
I hate this mang. :feelsbadman:

You'll never travel with a foid, never talk with a group of foids, never be part of any mixed foid normie group, never hold the hand of a foid, barely any physical touch contact, no work together, no texting with foids, no hug, no kiss, no sex, no degenerate kink bs, no children, no family, nothing.
Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I haven't gone outside for a little while. Perhaps, in the following days. Possibly.

Stop this UnwantedVirgin, this is too much. :feelsbadman::feelsree::feelsbadman:
Run away before you drown or the streets will beat you down,
Fallen leaves, fallen leaves, fallen leaves on the ground.

Run away before you drown or the streets will beat you down,
Fallen leaves, fallen leaves, fallen leaves on the ground.
I didn't know it was a song.

Oh really, I thought your name was after this song.

It was inspired by my old account here @Rainallday

I felt like the name fit better than that of my old account.

It was inspired by my old account here @Rainallday

I felt like the name fit better than that of my old account.
Ah fair enough. Here's a song for that one too:

Hoejabis are such an embarrassment snd shame, it'd so pathetic how many there are in Canada nowadays

Worse in the UK tbh

Worse in the UK tbh
Just as bad in my opinion in Summer 2022 was reminiscent of summer 2019, girls in tight clothing, 'hijabs' etc acting like Muslims but are the same as your regular English or Carribbean foid at uni/outside of it too.

I live alone in my room (fortunately) but having an incel roommate would be cool ngl :feelscomfy:
I would never trust another brocel sleeping near from me, nothing personal it’s just I would have the fear of getting stabbed at night (Going ER on me)

I would never trust another brocel sleeping near from me, nothing personal it’s just I would have the fear of getting stabbed at night (Going ER on me)
Understandable fear tbh, this can happen too

First of all, jfl at copers who think that veiled muslim girls are shy, conservative, introverted or idk what kind of bs, they're as slutty as the rest
Exactly, religious toilets like Muslim and 'traditional conservative Christian' whores are the worst if you ask me.

Hoejabis, Slutimah

Poophole loophole

No religion can stop whoredom

We need government
Strict political-religious government who can strictly enforce religion can stop degeneracy. Strict hard Sharia like by Taliban

any foid who goes to the west no matter how conservative her background was will fall into degeneracy

Strict political-religious government who can strictly enforce religion can stop degeneracy. Strict hard Sharia like by Taliban
Women can't be degenerate if they're locked inside and under surveillance 24/7