Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The more NT you are the more low IQ you have

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I moved in today to poorer part of city due to lack of other options available. I see plenty "thugged out" morons who are incel tier from looks but yet they wouldn't have a problem to start shit with you. Most of them got some homies they hang out, possibly do petty crime and taking drugs and shit. Maybe better looking ones got some bitch to fuck.

Most of them are stupid but confident. They are not criminals who would steal major shit and not get caught etc., yet are NT.

I don't believe 100% in NT shit, but what I mean by NT is just being NPC.

Stupid people are on avarage likely to suffer from less thinking, more risk taking, aggressive approach which results in them being 40 yo and being still poor ass niggaz.

They all look dusty.

Being non NT is mostly higher IQ trait. You look at more details than avarage person since you brain has more computing power and mostly you are less aggressive. That's why stupid people might try to bully you because they have higher self esteem that is built DUE TO INSTINCTS not due to thinking or achievments.

I don't see aggressive imbecils having contemplations in their brain. Everything they do is robotic.

Do you think a lion can have low self esteem? No, lion doesn't think and if he does, he does it the same low IQ individuals do, very little and completely self-centred and narrow thinking without predicting any future.

I wish the opposite were true too, since I don't feel like I'm smart. JFL.

I wish the opposite were true too, since I don't feel like I'm smart. JFL.
There are many factors beside IQ. You might have higher IQ but be unmotivated to learn specific branch of shit

Literal cope. Being socially intelligent is a sign of good genes overall

Do you equate being intelligent to being able to STEM-max? I consider myself to be relatively smart, but I was never super good at STEM stuff. I feel like a fraud when I see other autists excel in those disciplines - and they act as if it is normal, and just part and parcel of being non-NT.
Many factors. You may be having IQ requiring to understand all those shitty schemes in certain areas of STEM... BUT you might be unmotivated, do not care about this shit, prefer physical work, have a wish to be dead, not be able to study for longer periods of time without being distracted which results in not learning shit to pass the tests and possibly many more other factors

Literal cope. Being socially intelligent is a sign of good genes overall
yes? Then you never went out of the basement. Those niggaz are fuckin 80 IQ and are confident NT mothefuckers. You are just stupid. Lions are much stupid than humans and are aggressive and social amongst their peers.

My grandma is fuckin stupid but understand social cues. Why? Instincts.

I never put much emphasis on STEM during education, I focused solely on the Humanities as I was naturally good at those. I didn't even know about STEM until I left education. Perhaps I would have focused more if I had known about coding and STEM. I wonder how my NT peers knew about it - I guess I was just in my own world.
I am going to be a courier next week. I am doing computer graphics as a hobby. I mean, do whatever will be the easiest to get money. From blue collar jobs I can be a courier and get good money, much more than in a warehouse.

Doesn't matter, a schizophrenic mentalcel with 160 IQ is mogged to hell by a 125 IQ NT programmer. :feelsjuice:

Doesn't matter, a schizophrenic mentalcel with 160 IQ is mogged to hell by a 125 IQ NT programmer. :feelsjuice:
I don't think you can be NT above 120 IQ. But as I said there are many other genetical factors. I am more sensitive either by nature due to genes or due to shitty childhood or both. Now guess what was the cause. I can only guess

I say this all the time. Only retards can be naturally confident because they're too retarded to think about consequences.

yes? Then you never went out of the basement. Those niggaz are fuckin 80 IQ and are confident NT mothefuckers. You are just stupid. Lions are much stupid than humans and are aggressive and social amongst their peers.

My grandma is fuckin stupid but understand social cues. Why? Instincts.
People who are low functioning autistic can't even speak or take care of themselves but yes I'm sure they are actually genetically superior lol. Normies are dumb because they have every advantage in life and don't need to be a fucking nerd to get ahead. I know it's brutal to accept but having autism is a disability it doesn't make you some secret genius

I don't think you can be NT above 120 IQ. But as I said there are many other genetical factors. I am more sensitive either by nature due to genes or due to shitty childhood or both. Now guess what was the cause. I can only guess
It's a cope to think you can't; plenty of people's genes simply matched up in the right way. :smonk:

I say this all the time. Only retards can be naturally confident because they're too retarded to think about consequences.
EXCACTLY! Today I was with my grandpa at the store here in poor district and what? I found other customers to be typical confident imbeciles who think they can oversmart somebody. Dusty looking 1,6 meter in height motherfucker who is 4/10. Of course GREAT GENETICS as some motherfuckers claim here, but yet AS I MENTIONED most of them LOOK POOR and possibly most of them DOESN'T HAVE MUCH MONEY.

It's a cope to think you can't; plenty of people's genes simply matched up in the right way. :smonk:
BUT being NT is low/avarage IQ trait. How the fuck can you be typical NPC while having more computing power? Clearly less possible or straight stupid.

BUT being NT is low/avarage IQ trait. How the fuck can you be typical NPC while having more computing power? Clearly less possible or straight stupid.
It's not, really; being NT doesn't mean you have to be a NPC, it just means you aren't socially retarded with other people and can understand social cues. :feelsjuice:

@Animecel2D claims to be NT, but I would not call him a "NPC". :feelshehe:

People who are low functioning autistic can't even speak or take care of themselves but yes I'm sure they are actually genetically superior lol. Normies are dumb because they have every advantage in life and don't need to be a fucking nerd to get ahead. I know it's brutal to accept but having autism is a disability it doesn't make you some secret genius
Who THE FUCK TALK ABOUT AUTISM HERE? I mentioned at the beginnign I claim NT to be NPC. Autistic people whatever this illness is, clearly you fuckin are disabled if you have it. I talk about people who are introverted, don't like social gatherings, don't like most people due to their shadiness and have more wisdom due to logical reasoning cause and effect.

Ah and of course you think I got autism :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Of course if I write something against NT imbecils I must be autistic. Dumb fuck.

The only thing by government people I had stated I am SENSITIVE person, which means I see more in detail than typical dumb fuck like you.

FORENSIC psychiatrists never found in me any ILLNESS and government would love to find one in me.

It's not, really; being NT doesn't mean you have to be a NPC, it just means you aren't socially retarded with other people and can understand social cues. :feelsjuice:
So much this! I don’t share a single interest with normie cucks but that doesn’t mean I can’t hold a conversation with them

@Animecel2D claims to be NT, but I would not call him a "NPC". :feelshehe:
I don't have problems with seeing social cues. The problem is people never liked me and that's WHY I have less confidence nearby other humans and can get angry at them. So I am not RETARDED, people never let me to be confident around others and that's why I am not sociable, because MOST LIKELY due to PREY looking face of mine they want to destroy me to get higher in hierarchy since I was 11 years old.

I don't have problems with seeing social cues. The problem is people never liked me and that's WHY I have less confidence nearby other humans and can get angry at them. So I am not RETARDED, people never let me to be confident around others and that's why I am not sociable, because MOST LIKELY due to PREY looking face of mine they want to destroy me to get higher in hierarchy since I was 11 years old.
Right, so would you say you are NT (naturally you feel like you COULD be easily socially capable if not for your confidence) or non-NT? :feelswhere:

Who THE FUCK TALK ABOUT AUTISM HERE? I mentioned at the beginnign I claim NT to be NPC. Autistic people whatever this illness is, clearly you fuckin are disabled if you have it. I talk about people who are introverted, don't like social gatherings, don't like most people due to their shadiness and have more wisdom due to logical reasoning cause and effect.

Ah and of course you think I got autism :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Of course if I write something against NT imbecils I must be autistic. Dumb fuck.

The only thing by government people I had stated I am SENSITIVE person, which means I see more in detail than typical dumb fuck like you.

FORENSIC psychiatrists never found in me any ILLNESS and government would love to find one in me.
.....well aside from that schizo post. I got your comment mixed up with a discussion I was having in another thread. My bad

Most people are animalistic.

I moved in today to poorer part of city due to lack of other options available. I see plenty "thugged out" morons who are incel tier from looks but yet they wouldn't have a problem to start shit with you. Most of them got some homies they hang out, possibly do petty crime and taking drugs and shit. Maybe better looking ones got some bitch to fuck.

Most of them are stupid but confident. They are not criminals who would steal major shit and not get caught etc., yet are NT.

I don't believe 100% in NT shit, but what I mean by NT is just being NPC.

Stupid people are on avarage likely to suffer from less thinking, more risk taking, aggressive approach which results in them being 40 yo and being still poor ass niggaz.

They all look dusty.

Being non NT is mostly higher IQ trait. You look at more details than avarage person since you brain has more computing power and mostly you are less aggressive. That's why stupid people might try to bully you because they have higher self esteem that is built DUE TO INSTINCTS not due to thinking or achievments.

I don't see aggressive imbecils having contemplations in their brain. Everything they do is robotic.

Do you think a lion can have low self esteem? No, lion doesn't think and if he does, he does it the same low IQ individuals do, very little and completely self-centred and narrow thinking without predicting any future.
high iq

blackops agrees

Stdavidscel4

All that IQ is pointless if you are an incel and you identify with incel pessimism

Does being really high-inhib count as being close to non-NT?
I do claim that non Autistic social inhibition is either due to other rejecting you or other rejecting you and you counsciously decide to not engage unless very needed in interactions with NPCs. Nevertheless yes it does if it is counscious since they you understand the dynamics and that others are different species than you

I’m dumb and non nt

No IQ for your face. The whole point of the intense discrimination against incels based on their face and height is that it bypasses anything that IQ can fix. Before you can say a single word, or influence a single thought or have a single facial expression in response, they already put you in the 'incel bucket' and blacklist you forever.