Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The more I talk with women, the more blackpilled I get.

Psychopath7

Psychopath7

If I die early, it's going to be violently.
-
Unlike a lot of others losers on here that do nothing but complain, I believe in talking to women to see what sticks and what I can learn. But the more I do, the more I realize that some of you guys actually have good reasons as to why you just don't bother.
I got two foid friends that I have started chatting with to learn wtf is going on in their world and heads.
I asked them about their love life and what they look for in a guy and this one girl's answer absolutely disgusted me.
She claims that her heart belongs to a specific guy that she thinks and daydreams about every single day. She told me straight up that this guy is a violent delinquent, who cheats on his gf time and time again and is toxic AF. He has the temperament of a toddler and gets into street fights constantly.
And then right telling me this, she fucking goes on to monologue about how she dreams of having children and living together with him, and how she: "will forgive him for cheating at least once".

The fact that these disgusting dykes are so infatuated with dark triad degenerates is some of the most rage inducing garbage. The girl is a 6/10 18 year old who is dumb as a rock. I swear to god if I ever meet a women who is intelligent and STILL wants a dark triad fag, then I will finally lose the last drop of respect I have left for these glorified fleshlights.

She claims that her heart belongs to a specific guy that she thinks and daydreams about every single day. She told me straight up that this guy is a violent delinquent, who cheats on his gf time and time again and is toxic AF. He has the temperament of a toddler and gets into street fights constantly.

The fact that these disgusting dykes

Welcome. :blackpill:

Ok anime faggot
Whats wrong with anime? At least I can respect the women in anime, because they are written and created by men.

the results of low iq and nigger music

I still try to have hope too, I'm pretty new to all this so I still talk to foids. I agree with you though, either I haven't found an intelligent one among them or their personalities are really that shallow and dumb. How stupid can they be? Simping for a murderer like that. Reminds me of my sister, she is married to a felon right now :feelskek: I'm sure she'll try to trap him with a baby and he'll leave just like the rest :feelsLSD: