Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The more I embrace loneliness, the more I'm starting to hate people I used to like once

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Incels livings with their parents might relate to this.

Can't stand my parents these days, I lock myself up in my room, eat alone and whenever I sit besides them they piss me off so much and it's not just their words but their mere presence and how they behave it just boils my blood. My anger lasts for a few minutes and then I just go back to my room and lock the door.

It wasn't like that last year tbh but now I just want to be left alone. The only person I can tolerate right now is myself.

IT will say "yikes! Maybe you should go out of your basement and talk to others", I can do that but I HATE surrounding myself with filthy bluepilled normals. I've spent years on blackpill/redpill forums now I just can't unlearn everything and go back to my good ol' bluepill days when I was atleast a bit happier and had few friends. It's just not possible, I've destroyed my brain permanently.

Anyone else feels the same?

Can't stand my parents these days, I lock myself up in my room, eat alone and whenever I sit besides them they piss me off so much and it's not just their words but their mere presence and how they behave it just boils my blood.
100%

This plandemic has brought everyone's worse traits to my eyes, it's like a miracle. My parents want to take the vaccine and openly ridicule a negationist celebrity, Miguel Bosé, because he's not an NPC like them. My friend holes up in his house, never comes out and waits for the vax before returning to normal life. My other friend is living a semi-normal life but wants to have the vax to travel. He also gaslit me a few weeks ago saying "just open a Tinder bro!!1!!"

So yeah, I'm getting seriously pissed off by them.

yup what bugs me even more is when I'm jacking off in my room then my dad keeps bursting in to check in on me (my door doesn't have a lock).

yup what bugs me even more is when I'm jacking off in my room then my dad keeps bursting in to check in on me (my door doesn't have a lock).
extremely relatable, cant browse this forum because they are here a lot of times

a lot of shit is in my room, including their clothes so they have to come here to select them to take a bath or some shit

sometimes i think they come here just to piss me off tho, its fucking annoying

It's a good thing that I only live with my mom, I haven't seen my dad in years.

Incels livings with their parents might relate to this.

Can't stand my parents these days, I lock myself up in my room, eat alone and whenever I sit besides them they piss me off so much and it's not just their words but their mere presence and how they behave it just boils my blood. My anger lasts for a few minutes and then I just go back to my room and lock the door.
Very relatable, and I can't even tell why. Maybe I've just become too bitter or something

Don't give in to hate.

Try to enjoy life without anger

Yeah man, I just fap at late night when everyone's sleeping. Haven't fappped in almost a week tbh, my sex drive has gone down the drain. I hope it's just temporary.
extremely relatable, cant browse this forum because they are here a lot of times

a lot of shit is in my room, including their clothes so they have to come here to select them to take a bath or some shit

sometimes i think they come here just to piss me off tho, its fucking annoying
This. Agree, it's annoying but thankfully mine don't know anything about incels so I browse this forum Infront of them sometimes. Heck I doubt anyone where I'm from knows about incels tbh like last year I was openly browsing this forum in a jam packed public bus.

Yeah man, I just fap at late night when everyone's sleeping. Haven't fappped in almost a week tbh, my sex drive has gone down the drain. I hope it's just temporary.
My mom actually stays up all night on her ipad, where she'd periodically come over to my room and check in on me until around 7 am when she sleeps. That's also when I need to get up for online school. Maybe I'll just fap during online class from now on.

My mom actually stays up all night on her ipad, where she'd periodically come over to my room and check in on me
Same with my mother as well but now she don't maybe because she has totally given up on me.
until around 7 am when she sleeps.
That's odd. YouR mom must have a night shift or something. I can't imagine mine staying up till 7in the morning.
That's also when I need to get up for online school.
Zooms me.

Also, sometimes I forget that it's teens.co lol
Maybe I'll just fap during online class from now on.
Too risky broyo ngl. I only fap when I'm alone for at least one hour. Fapping is the closest thing I have to sex and I can only fap a limited number of times so I make sure every fap session is enjoyable and long lasting tbh.

People are obnoxious. Nothing New

You gotta Set boundaries , and make your Stance Clear. And why IS their clothing in your room? Lol