Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The more days go by, the more LDAR is life

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I just wanna rope real bad man. This world doesn't need me.

I have to admit to my good self my existence causes a lot of suffering to this world and it just seems no amount of happiness and kindness can fulfill the crimes I have committed. Starting with being born, obviously.

I don't know, I think it's much easier to exist with the internet now that you have a community of incels.

Much love. Thinking about roping soon. Don't know what's to come.

I just wanna get beaten up and fucked and gangraped and I wanna swallow an actual knife. I'm really pissed off all these years god has allowed me to keep existing, it's fucking horrible.

Nothing associated with me, is important. Why? Because I'm not important, the world doesn't need me.

I don't know.

same here even though i am a muslim i see no point in living being miserable and suffering

Lets hope reincarnation is real and hopefully god takes mercy on us next time

Reincarnation isn't real man the way you die is your body dissolves into atoms. You are born as another man.

We deserve to be reborn as a good looking, athletic, Germanic white American teen from an affluent family

Same. I can't carry on like this...

what does ldar mean

thank you man:)))