Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The moppers of .is are literally Chad, Tyrone, Chang, Chadriguez, blood. it's so over for inkwells

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I highly believe PPEcel "ascended" and just isn't telling us

Also jfl at the fact that some moppers that haven't been as online much as they use to like @Dregster and @The Enforcer, we know the situation with @Fat Link though
we already know confirmed that @Master is 6'4 blue eyed white chad jfl if you think it is over for him

I've been saying this shiet for literal months and no inkwells believed me n shiet and some of you still don't
if you moppers are gonna coom in stacies n shiet, at least find some way to convince one of the 3 billion to give me a little bit of action dang mang

it's over

If one of the moppers had to be true inkwell I would believe it is either @SlayerSlayer or @TheProphetMuscle, mang.

it's over

Indeed wwe

Indeed, GrAY. :smonk:

it's over

All mods are fakecel faggots.

Next mods:
"Oh the NTpill is so brutal"

"I wish I was white. It's over"

I just been drinkmaxxing and sleeping a ton lately tbh. It's over for inactivitycels. My energy for even doing shit is quite diminished. I packaged up over 100g of weed for myself the other day. That was enough for me to bother doing that day ngl. I went to sleep after that. Too much lethargy. I do anything and Im just fucking done again and want to sleep more. The withdrawls arent doing me any good though.

moggers moppers, its over :feels:

Master is a mild mannered African American gentleman dafuk u talkin about

What about Chadpreets? Lot of those Chadpreet slayers in here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back