Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Moon is different

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
The moon colour is slightly different. It is like we have honey moon every night now. Is that the reason for the so called ''space army'' and ''colonizing the moon''? Perhaps these phrases are all codewords for something.
Something might happen in the upcoming future. I have to hit the gym more brutally to save us all.

Do you plan on going to the moon with the other Aryans? Maybe Antarctica?

You tried lifting the moon?

The moon is a hologram

ded srs

Do you plan on going to the moon with the other Aryans? Maybe Antarctica?

Aldebaran might be a good location as well. I will see about that. First off I have to swim to Antarctica all by myself only in a t-shirt to show off my Nordic heritage.
You tried lifting the moon?

The moon is a hologram

ded srs

There is actually a theory describing how the moon will fall on the earth. I might have to catch the moon when it happens.

Last edited:
First off I have to swim to Antarctica all by myself only in a t-shirt to show off my Nordic heritage.
Swim to Antarctica from that Norwegian-owned island near it, it's good enough already.

I hope moon hit the earth and destroy it soon tbh

I hope moon hit the earth and destroy it soon tbh

I recall how excited I was when the Ebola virus was spreading. We can only hope something destroys humanity.