Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The mood changes when a female appears

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Bunch of guys together being chill, the moment a woman turns up observe how the men turn on one another & compete to be seen as the best choice, the piss taking & shaming goes to 11, the bragging of self, the charade & phoniness kicks in. Flexing with words.

The world darts championship (popular in the land of beer & dog loving idiots) is taking place at the moment & a woman has made it to the third round, the crowd boos the shit out of each male she's competed against. Normally these guys only get cheered (any boos are never loud enough to hear on the TV) but because they're up against vagina now they're being booed.

What a fucking joke, do these simps think she's gonna thank her fan club after the match & spread her legs for a train of ugly cucks to ram it home?

Back to the first point though, these guys are fucking morons, bunch of jesters pulling each others trousers down yet none of them will get the bitch for she already has her bull, belittle each other for her amusement, stupid cunts.

Fucking idiots, honestly whenever I see simps like that, I put them on the spot, straight tell them she's not gonna open her legs for your subhuman face.

Humans arnt animals bro, humans have overcome their biological desires bro. Honestly fuck this species.

I have saw it many times...

The second a hole shows up your friends will start peacocking and throwing you under the bus to make themselves look better. What fucking maggots

once a female comes in
its over with being friends and the mogging begins
only high IQ men will tell her to leave when
shes distrupting the peace and playing with feel-ings

every male space will suffer from these trends
cause there are no rules telling females to leave , we
are collectively getting cucked , no need to keep pretend-ing ,
these leeches deceive men , trying to reap benefits
while white knights are keeping their knees bend
only a based few will tell these demons to repent .
Aaaassss

I will only ever say anything nice to a woman if I'm at least 80% sure she'll have FUN and ROUGH and LONG sex with me afterwards. Otherwise I treat them like they're below me (which they are).

Because they are bluepilled normies. The hivemind is not just females.

My best friend in highschool sold me out for some black chick who liked anime. We were in a group of friends and she was the only girl. Whenever she was around everyone simped for her it, was fucking disgusting. He pinned for her and simped extra hard until she finally said yes. Then he stopped talking to me.

She hated me cause I always called her out on acting like a fake cunt and trying to be cute and shit, so after he started dating her i knew it was bound to happen.

This is the type of girl who wore fucking cat ears to school everyday by the way. Anyway she cucked him a few years later for someone else like all women do. But yeah, that whole bros before hoes thing is bullshit.

I've seen married men with kids act like this, some of whom have been 50+ years old. I'm not joking.
sports clubs seem to be the worst for this as well, and often its not even in a joking manner.

third point, theres not even really a defense to this, very often the guys acting like dicks make sure to strike first.

I’m too much of a real nigga tbh. Everyone turns into a cuck whenever the lady comes in, I’ve noticed it since I was young. I knew it since my dad always sided w my mom, lol, even if he knew personally that she was wrong. We don’t love these hoes

The second a hole shows up your friends will start peacocking and throwing you under the bus to make themselves look better. What fucking maggots
Exactly this. Suddenly everyone is competitive, suddenly everyone starts to joke around (meaning they talk mad shit to one another or pick on a scapegoat)

Humans are primitive. All NT-cels would be or have behaved exactly the same if they had a normal upbringing and normie friends. All you need for understanding human nature is to watch some National Geographic show about apes

Imagine hundreds of men nullifying the competition in sports and rational rules of picking the best result just for some crying brainless useless piece of meat with holes to feel better despite rationally being worse than others.

that one i wouldn't call a friend tbh

I hate those kinds of guys more than whores. The guys who are supposed to have your back stomp on you in the presence of roast beef curtains.

Bros before hoes, until the hoes show up

We are some of the few guys who don't change when a woman comes in. Because we are blackpilled and know we have 0 chance with her anyways, so we just be ourselves.

Sad thing is even the girls I've observed are cringing when normies are trying to one up each other and be the 'alpha male'.. and there is also no chance whatsoever the girl will be interested in the normie. But normies never learn, just acting on ape like instinct.

I will only ever say anything nice to a woman if I'm at least 80% sure she'll have FUN and ROUGH and LONG sex with me afterwards. Otherwise I treat them like they're below me (which they are).

Damn I haven't seen you in ages

I noticed this behavior mostly amongst beta males. Especially the soy variety. When two chads messed around and a broad came along they always treated her like meatbag, maybe even grabbing her ass for fun and she didnt object much. Then same girl goes amongst bunch of losers talking about runescape and their primal urges take control. Pathetic and also shows, how much friendship means to them. And my reasoning is low testosterone. They have low test is why they act like bunch of girls. Chads dont need to one up eachother.

Nope. I was recently in a situation like this and that didnt happen. You guys need some real fucking friends though i agree most people are prob like that. Then again im old so

Nope. I was recently in a situation like this and that didnt happen. You guys need some real fucking friends though i agree most people are prob like that. Then again im old so
I have 1 friend who isn't like that. Maybe 2 but that's it. And they're both the "Virgin but not incel" type.

Humans are primitive. All NT-cels would be or have behaved exactly the same if they had a normal upbringing and normie friends. All you need for understanding human nature is to watch some National Geographic show about apes
Ngl wild life documentaries are entertaining, especially if I see a femoid get raped. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Humans arnt animals bro, humans have overcome their biological desires bro. Honestly fuck this species.
we have its just that modern culture makes us sacrifice goodness among men for pissing on men for no pussy at all, doesnt make sense right

This is why only blackpilled incels can ever get my trust. Every other man would betray as soon as they even smelled a nearby foid.