Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mongoloid skull is better than previously thought.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1586695310252.png

It's got some very big failos It lacks maxilla projection and it also lacks ramus length some what.They also lack forward growth on the temple area.

However the good thing about this skull is that it's more wide the jaw is more masculine the overall face has more volume.They also seem to have very good zygos.
Honestly the mongoloid skull was better than i previously thought.

Imagine combining this with a caucasoid and getting rid of all the mongoloid failos caucamongoloid would be the ideal then.

1 You get more masculine jaws.
2 Wider zygos.
3 More skull volume.

Yes caucasomongoloid neotenic girl is highest possible supreme cuteness

Normie problems. I just want a non-deformed jaw.

More evidence for just be rice theory

No without that neotaneous bullshit that's what makes hapas incels
Neoteny is most important thing to create cute girls

1586695310252.png

It's got some very big failos It lacks maxilla projection and it also lacks ramus length some what.They also lack forward growth on the temple area.

However the good thing about this skull is that it's more wide the jaw is more masculine the overall face has more volume.They also seem to have very good zygos.
Honestly the mongoloid skull was better than i previously thought.

Imagine combining this with a caucasoid and getting rid of all the mongoloid failos caucamongoloid would be the ideal then.

1 You get more masculine jaws.
2 Wider zygos.
3 More skull volume.
My head is big af, I’m rice

yeah it sure fucking is man. Those features kill me.

Indeed look at the skull differences the size is very good what kills you guys is the lack of angluarity.

The neotaneous features quite literally kills the asian skulls the size is very good from what i've seen but i can see the lack of forward growth naturally within the asian skulls

Ryhan, are you gay, sexually attracted to chads?

No it's more evidence of combine the 2

Cope. No masculinity through broadness for your pancake.

Cope. No masculinity through wideness for your pancake.

It's literally neotany killing them.

same asian maxilla section and eye area yet he looks fucking good in this pic what kills is the feminineness of their species it's brutal

Brutal ngl

BU-H BU-H my bbc even though most black people look like dog shit and the few good ones are like 1 percent of their populaton

I see, man. I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back