Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The moment you realized you are a Incel

P-Chan

P-Chan

Recruit
★★
What Age?
What Happend?
What were your thoughs?
How long ago is it? (for anomity reasons if you want to spoil your age use this 1-3/-

Half of a year ago. I tried tinder and got no results. Tried to chadfish (didn’t know thismword back then) and my world view just shattered

Around 16 years old. It was like 13-14 years ago. Not particular case, but I noticed how Chads easily get girls and how girls easily reject me. I was not even so bad looking as a teen. Maybe even 6/10.

I thought to myself, man, I am fucking bottom of the barrel. Even stupid better lookin guys get a girl. Nobody cares about your personality, you just need to be careless good looking normie and thats it.

Maybe 1-2 years ago? I never had any success with the ladies but I was always hopeful, thought I just had to try harder, do PUA, all that. It's when I DID try all that and still failed that I just woke up and accepted it.

Never did. I still can't believe it sometimes. All I know is that I was never wanted around my peers. Normal people. Girls around my age always looked at me with disgust or pity. Once I started surfing the net I just started to identify as a loser then slowly getting closer to the incel label.

I found out my chin was recessed when my orthodontist told me I'd need surgery. After then I became massively insecure about it. I was about 16. I still haven't had surgery

8th and 9th grade. Two different schools in two different towns. The girls at both schools made it clear how undesirable I am. And things only got worse after that.

I dont want to talk about it

Around 16 years old. It was like 13-14 years ago. Not particular case, but I noticed how Chads easily get girls and how girls easily reject me. I was not even so bad looking as a teen. Maybe even 6/10.

I thought to myself, man, I am fucking bottom of the barrel. Even stupid better lookin guys get a girl. Nobody cares about your personality, you just need to be careless good looking normie and thats it.
So belarus is as bad as the west in regards to women?

>age 16
>forced into continuation school for bad kids
>only person there with 0 friends
>no one tried to be my friend or want to be seen around me
>even my own brother

Need I say more boyo

I was around 23ish. I mean deep down I knew long before that but that was the final nail in the coffin of the delusion that I was actually not that bad. It was when I was speaking to a foid on yahoo messenger, she was attracted to my personality for some reason and kept trying to get me to show my pictures, but after she shared her pictures with me I knew I was nowhere close to her league and told her that flatly. Then eventually she convinced me we were "friends" and she should know who she was speaking to, I told her I was ugly but maybe in her mind she had a mental image of a Brad Pitt or something, as soon as I showed her my picture she we offline like 30 seconds or so later without saying a word. Never did come back online, meaning she blocked me lol. I was like yep, no "handsome and just don't realize it bee confident and bee urself" here, that was confirmation that I was indeed hideous.
Wow, brutal story, bro. What is your face rating on 1 to 10?

I think it was at age 9 that I realized that I wouldn't fit in with anyone. I was still optimistic about living my life without others until I turned 19 and it turned out that I needed them.

17. I became incel the day I realized why I was ugly.

This thread gives inceltears joy.

There was no exact moment. I knew I was undesirable to women before I heard the term incel

I was not in the mood to write down to all those questions, but now i´ll give it a go.

I was 17 years old, and at that time i was into red pill videos.
At first i started to see clearly how women view men.
Simple utilitys, to extract resources and that includes DNA aswell.
I was pretty much a ghost in HS.
No friends, and interaction was non-existent.
It made me feel pretty lonely in that nest of fucktards.

That time was a depressive corner of my life, once i got out from that shithole, i was so glad that i´ll never have to deal with that relentless torment ever again.

Now i am 22 years old, and in a much, MUCH better place.
Since i´ve completed my goals and dream. ( Finishing my Gaming collection, RC Collection, Diecast 1:18 Collection, and a Collection of various Films, some are very Underrated )
I have enough entertainment for one life spam, as far as i am concerned.
If there is a magical landscape in the afterlife, i hope to do the same things that i have always done here on Earth.
Except there is only me, and nobody else.
A nice cozy house, with all the stuff that i have collected in my Earthly years, and an endless night time atmosphere with a beautiful wide open sky full of stars.
That would be my wish to God, if he existed.

I even added a bit more of my personal wishes.
That pretty much covers it.

Last edited:
14. Realized I was shorter than everyone and that girls didn't like short guys. Also the age I stopped getting taller (5'3).

That's very hard to say for me tbh, if your question was "when did you start, to associate yourself with the term incel" the answer would be about a year ago, when i first discovered this forum tbh. But as for your actual question, i have to say that there really wasn't a certain point in my life in which i realized that girls aren't attracted to me. I always just kinda knew it, something about their behavor just made it very clear to me, that they don't like me very much. Sometimes the signs would be rather subtle, but it could also happen thar some girls would literally shout at me, and tell me how ugly i am just because i looked at them the wrong way. It was alway very obvious to me, that i'm not desireable.

When I was 21 last year. I was always treated like shit compared to my peers but this was the final nail in the coffin for the confirmation of my subhumanity. This cunt from my job rejected me for a literal Tyrone who also worked there. I soon afterwards orbited this forum back when it was incels.is and then finally joined. I don't have time for the bluepill bullshit when the world is always making me the loser in every scenario in my life ESPECIALLY with foids. My luck is abysmal and I will never forgive the people and life itself for damning me for so long.

Last edited:
Two years ago when I learned about Elliot

Around 14, so nearly a decade ago (ouch). As time went on, it just got worse. Aging is the most painful part, knowing you will never get to experience sex in your youth, especially your teen years (which is socially standard), and watching everyone around you bone (especially siblings). Then, of course, you have to hide your virginity, or be ridiculed by all the roasties (who you already envy). The fact that we uglies are in the tiny minority is just about the biggest "fuck you in particular" nature could ever give.

Last edited:
I think the onset of puberty really did that for me though I wasn't aware of the term incel of course.

I don't care about all that gay shit. I am who I am dont care what label they give me. Im done with self-pity it's what they want. isolate us. Eliminate us. Well fuck them.

I actually have a moment. At 13 or 14 I was getting a haircut and they asked me if it was fine. So they did this thing when they show you other angles by putting another mirror on your back to see the entire haircut, and it was then when I saw my horrendous nose. I've never seen myself from my side profile at that age and I wasn't aware how puberty fucked up so bad.
"Ut's that ok?" she asked. I was silent for about 5 seconds before I was able to process the question.

Physical deceases/illnesses.

Highschool, but i thought i was a late bloomer and stuff would change by 25

Nothing changed

What Age?
What Happend?
What were your thoughs?
How long ago is it? (for anomity reasons if you want to spoil your age use this 1-3/-
15 maybe 16 idk.
Life was shit (no close friends, always the butt of jokes, got recently rejected) walked by the mirror in a clothes store and my reflex thought (no joke) was "damn that guy is ugly". Took me a second to realize it was me. Everything wrong in my life just clicked at that moment.

I suppose what really started it all was bodybuilders.com or some kind of fitness forum. They are GIGA blackpilled there. Took me about 5 minutes to realize its literally over for me being 5'5. Honestly before that i didn't even realize how important height is. That was when i was 18 years old, i still didn't give up tho so i gymmaxxed. Eventually after 2 years i gave up seeing how it wouldn't change anything. So after complaining about my height to random people some guy called me an incel and i had no idea what the fuck that is so he send me IT, took me another 5 minutes to realize how retarded they are, then i went to braincels for 2 months and now i'm here (and braincels occasionally).
Idk, this really opened my eyes. Its good but at the same time i have lost all reason to try and do anything with my life. Doesn't matter if i rot in my basement or wagecuck for mccuck. The only reason of my existence is to procreate or atleast get a gf once in my life. Since i can't ever achieve that goal i will always be hardcore depressive and there is little reason to not rope. Its not only about foids but normies, cucks and 99.9% of people in general. The things i see on IT alone makes me want to rope. Normies are so different to me its astounding. Seeing how they brutally mogged bagelcel was just pure suifuel. The INTENSITY of their brutality in this sense while at the same time acting like the most friendly people, i literally can't deal with this degeneracy. I assume whoever came up with the term "roastie" knows exactly whats up.
Technically 2 years ago, the incel thing really about 3 months ago.

i was watching PUA videos at 12

i was watching MGTOW videos at 13 and 10 months all through my age 14

I knew from the start

Women joked about loving me to get a piss out of me in 6th grade
2 foids faked interest to make me sperg
i knew from the start

Depends i kinda knew in junior high because im deformed but then later on i confirmed it

I've deep down always known. This girl in my high school math class straight up told me she didn't find me attractive, and I began to realize I wasn't goodlooking. However, I still didn't know what made other people attractive. After college finished, I learned about bone law, and looked in my high school yearbook. To my horror, everyone was more robust than me, and that was the moment the glass broke
giphy.gif

I was probably about 16 or 17, but I knew I was a social outcast by 11.

At the age of 15-16 it became too obvious something is holding me back, i realised it was my looks fairly quickly