Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The moment you know when it's actually over.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
When you get absolutely zero romantic interest in times like high school/college. These are the times when 99% of girls are the most hormonal, and especially when a slut suddenly turns into a "nice innocent girl" when around you, which is an absolute sign that you are just completely unattractive. Sorry brother. Trust me, you'll know when a girl is admiring you. If you get the "vibe" that they want you to not go near them, it's over.

Last edited:
For me, I pretty much knew it was over when I moved into the college dorms and still couldn't get laid there. I knew for sure that it was over when I established myself professionally after college, made an above-average income, got a brand new sportscar, lived on my own, got into the best shape of my life, took personality development seminars, and put myself out there several times a week -- and STILL couldn't attract shit.

Now I've given up on trying to attract women in the west and will give up on life altogether if even JBW game won't save me in Asia later this year.

For me, I pretty much knew it was over when I moved into the college dorms and still couldn't get laid there. I knew for sure that it was over when I established myself professionally after college, made an above-average income, got a brand new sportscar, lived on my own, got into the best shape of my life, took personality development seminars, and put myself out there several times a week -- and STILL couldn't attract shit.

Exactly. FUCK all that advice they give us. They can't see our personality at first sight, and attraction is 99% good looks. You are a great example of that. That's it. Fuck it all.

Also it's hard to make women orgasm because they are physically unattracted to 80% of the males, hence the 80/20 rule. Top kek whenever ugly men with beautiful girls wonder why they have such a lousy sex life.

Also it's hard to make women orgasm because they are physically unattracted to 80% of the males, hence the 80/20 rule. Top kek whenever ugly men with beautiful girls wonder why they have such a lousy sex life.

Honestly the 80/20 rule is more like 95/5 now, as a result of women being able to get access to more attractive men.

I went to prom with my school's bicycle because I just knew she would "put out"
In the end she ditched me, stole my limo, and went to an after-party and had sex with 2 classmates at the same time.
A girl who was there told me about it the next day (our Prom was on a Thursday) because she thought we were bf/gf
I spent that night home by midnight and jerking off furiously until 4am before taking a nap then going to school. Even a slut that fucks everyone won't fuck me.
And I even paid for everything...

In the end she ditched me, stole my limo, and went to an after-party and had sex with 2 classmates at the same time.
A girl who was there told me about it the next day (our Prom was on a Thursday) because she thought we were bf/gf
I spent that night home by midnight and jerking off furiously until 4am before taking a nap then going to school. Even a slut that fucks everyone won't fuck me.

Yes, a slut is a cock riding thirsty girl, and if out of everyone, she suddenly decides not to fuck you, then that's a direct confirmation you're just repulsive.

Exactly. FUCK all that advice they give us. They can't see our personality at first sight, and attraction is 99% good looks. You are a great example of that. That's it. Fuck it all.

You are well ahead of the curve. It took me years of rejections (even from the biggest sluts who came onto every other guy in sight) to figure that shit out.

You are well ahead of the curve. It took me years of rejections (even from the biggest sluts who came onto every other guy in sight) to figure that shit out.

I don't blame you. Many other bluepilled men are in denial, and it's funny seeing ugly guys who somehow managed to get beautiful girls are complaining about having "lack of sex" from them. Um... maybe it's because they're just ugly? Just imagine if they were Chad instead? Pussy would be in abundance.

Now I've given up on trying to attract women in the west and will give up on life altogether if even JBW game won't save me in Asia later this year.
All college-cels should see this

I don't blame you. Many other bluepilled men are in denial, and it's funny seeing ugly guys who somehow managed to get beautiful girls are complaining about having "lack of sex" from them. Um... maybe it's because they're just ugly? Just imagine if they were Chad instead? Pussy would be in abundance.

The "deadbedrooms" sub on Reddit is a real eye-opener for any man foolish enough to consider getting married in the 21st Century. These same women who aren't putting out for their husbands had no problem giving it up to Chad for free during their sexual prime. They experimented with all sorts of freaky sex positions back then, but will only give their husbands vanilla sex a few times a year if they're lucky... and maybe throw in an unenthusiastic handjob in there every once in a while for being a compliant cuck.

The "deadbedrooms" sub on Reddit is a real eye-opener for any man foolish enough to consider getting married in the 21st Century. These same women who aren't putting out for their husbands had no problem giving it up to Chad for free during their sexual prime. They experimented with all sorts of freaky sex positions back then, but will only give their husbands vanilla sex a few times a year if they're lucky... and maybe throw in an unenthusiastic handjob in there every once in a while for being a dutiful cuck.

Legit. JFL at getting married nowadays. It's lost it's luster as the decades progress

When you get absolutely zero romantic interest in times like high school/college. These are the times when 99% of girls are the most hormonal, and especially when a slut suddenly turns into a "nice innocent girl" when around you, which is an absolute sign that you are just completely unattractive. Sorry brother. Trust me, you'll know when a girl is admiring you. If you get the "vibe" that they want you to not go near them, it's over.

Personality is the funniest meme imo
Every bully or jerk I knew from school got laid multiple times and has/had relationships, meanwhile I would always be kind, helpful and forgiving but of course I was still treated like trash because I am a sub-5 ugly ethnic
Also this:
Personalituh

I wouldn't normally post images like that here - since fellow incels already know about them but since we have an influx of normies here I want them to see this

One of the most potent suifuels ever...

447px-Manlytears3.jpg

It never even began for me

If femoids how no physical attraction by the time you end puberty it's most likely over.

You're in middle school though lol

The "deadbedrooms" sub on Reddit is a real eye-opener for any man foolish enough to consider getting married in the 21st Century. These same women who aren't putting out for their husbands had no problem giving it up to Chad for free during their sexual prime. They experimented with all sorts of freaky sex positions back then, but will only give their husbands vanilla sex a few times a year if they're lucky... and maybe throw in an unenthusiastic handjob in there every once in a while for being a compliant cuck.

giphy.gif

I've actually attended quite a few weddings of family members and acquaintances in the last 2 years and most of the grooms were around my age. What did all these chumps have in common ? Sub 6/10 looks with 45-60k a year salaries and over the age of 29.

I couldn't help but laugh as the groom gave a speech at the reception. Saying that "I was starting to lose hope that I'd ever find a good girl"

lmao. He will be getting vanilla sex 4 times a month if he's lucky doled out to him as a reward for being a good beta provider. Meanwhile... His bride had no problem taking it up the ass and putting it in her mouth for Chad during her college days. teehee.

You know when it's over when you experienced only negativity in high school and no positivity.

Most will have hope all the way through college. That's human willpower. Once college is over and your pushing 30.. you'll realize it clear enough

Your username is so adorable