Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The moment my journey on becoming blackpilled was cemented.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Just one day it dawned on me at school that the most sought after guys were the good looking bullies. Popularity of a guy had a weak link with how much girls wanted them. But looks trumped all, them being bullies didn't matter at all.

There was an instance where a couple good looking bullies were literally playing piggy in the middle with some poor guys bag, like something out of an American High School film. Some girls ignored it, others looked without any reaction, a good chunk were giggling with their friends. After the bell rang and the two guys threw his bag across the room and told him to "fetch.", the girls walked on over to walk to class with the bullies, like nothing just happened. I think it was here where the blackpill really hit home, even if I didn't have the vocabulary or understanding of what it was. The feeling of the blackpill was set in stone that day.

I really envy the ogrecels here, what I would have given just to be able to deliver brutal beatings to these people.

Just one day it dawned on me at school that the most sought after guys were the good looking bullies. Popularity of a guy had a weak link with how much girls wanted them. But looks trumped all, them being bullies didn't matter at all.

There was an instance where a couple good looking bullies were literally playing piggy in the middle with some poor guys bag, like something out of an American High School film. Some girls ignored it, others looked without any reaction, a good chunk were giggling with their friends. After the bell rang and the two guys threw his bag across the room and told him to "fetch.", the girls walked on over to walk to class with the bullies, like nothing just happened. I think it was here where the blackpill really hit home, even if I didn't have the vocabulary or understanding of what it was. The feeling of the blackpill was set in stone that day.

I really envy the ogrecels here, what I would have given just to be able to deliver brutal beatings to these people.
If that had been my bag I'd have knifed my bullies and played piggy with their skulls.

Normies wonder why there are school shootings...

Fucking idiots tbh.
Indeed, they believe guns kill. Like they walk on their little paws and go shoot people on their own or something.

And people still wonder why school shooters exist.
THIS is why you dumb fucks.

If there was already incel forums back in the 2000s, maybe my school life would be a bit better
but the problem is the internet wasn't that widespread and accessible as now, so I doubt I would be even able to access it and become blackpilled that early