Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The moment curries spot a white pussy

Pathetic currys just gang rape her already. What are they waiting for?

You can see @Zer0/∞ and @BraincelsRefugee in the back
:lul::lul::lul: ironically this is Cox's Bazar beach (I think) and my parents are from Chittagong which is not too far away

The subhuman curries should have taken turns defiling her snow bunny pussy instead of staring at her like a bunch of retards in vidio gaem :feelsohh:

She doesn't look white to me

I CAN SMELL THEIR SEXUAL FRUSTRATION HALF THE WORLD AWAY

it smells like lamb vindaloo

she looks mena or even some weird med-white mix

When she IS the beautiful view.

:lul::lul::lul: ironically this is Cox's Bazar beach (I think) and my parents are from Chittagong which is not too far away
Dude you need to find a better way to ascend than this. :feelskek::feelskek:

Why are curry's so quick to crowd people in their vicinity?

And she loves every second of it

Hungry ass MF. No wonder I never see curry women outside, lmao. Its always gay curries dance/clubbing by themselves.

This foid went to a beach in Bangladesh to get suntan:feelskek:, there are beaches to get that in India where no one would have bothered her cos it's normal, it's not normal in a conservative muslim Bangladesh, I bet she knew exactly what's about to happen. Just stay in whitelands when you have whiteskin things to do, near equator sun can fk her skin up as well let alone curries.

Roasties are so full of themselves, she is laying in their designated shitting beach and they want her to move.

This foid went to a beach in Bangladesh to get suntan:feelskek:, there are beaches to get that in India where no one would have bothered her cos it's normal, it's not normal in a conservative muslim Bangladesh, I bet she knew exactly what's about to happen. Just stay in whitelands when you have whiteskin things to do, near equator sun can fk her skin up as well let alone curries.
Exactly.

She would get raped and lynched if she did that in Muslim country. :smonk: