Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mods should all ban themselves for a day

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It'd be pretty funny ngl.

they should do a "battle royale" postings, resetting all the post counts to zero and then whoever gets to 10k without breaking rules such as "low effort posting" he gets a mod, JFL

Sadness,

You have a received a 69% warning from knajjd for the thread The mods should all ban themselves for a day

Additional comments:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sadness,

You have a received a 69% warning from knajjd for the thread The mods should all ban themselves for a day

Additional comments:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sadness,

Additional comments:

Sadness,

Additional comments:

Sadness,

Additional comments:

Maybe that would be the case. So many users here get permabanned, and for very small and petty infractions it seems. Why? Why drive all of your users away over such trivialities?

If you go on any thread that was made a few years back you'll see that pretty much every user who posted in that thread is now permabanned.

Who’s gonna unban them?

I believe it would throw the forum in the chaos and would get critically infiltrated by cucks. Even though it´s funny to think about, the consequences would be absolutely disastrous. Cleaning up the mess after would be a really hard-work. :feelstrash:

users would be breaking the rules all day but then still get banned after the day is over so probably not a good idea

I had a friend who once did it on his own server on the (shit, there isn't a word for "saudoso" in English) Pokémon Netbattle.

There would be only Knajjd in this forum

And free everyone to see where this goes

They're too busy doing normalfag shit in discord chats, and then returning here to abuse the actual ugly subhumans.

They're too busy doing normalfag shit in discord chats, and then returning here to abuse the actual ugly subhumans.
this. knajjd and cocksucker mog us to hell and back. they're always in their own private call too