Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Mods needs to be as ban-happy as they were in r/incels

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Made the Icecuck case be an example of why we should not allow obvious fakecels

Femoid Worshipper = Banned
Cuckcel = Banned back to foreveracuck
Faggots that make dick threads non-stop = Fucking back to Cuckism

We are in a agreement?

Agreed. Posters like flowerful and ice cuck would have been instabanned on r/incels. I think these people are blackmailing sergeantincel or something. Hes banned lots of people but is letting these two cucks run amuck. Something is fishy.

Yes, but NOT with fellow incels. I received a fucking warning for defending myself against some cuck. I, an INCEL.

And yes, fucking expell all the woman defenders from this site. How can you call yourself incel if you don't hate women? It makes absolutely no sense logically speaking. That's like getting bullied in school, but blaming yourself for getting bullied and not the bullies. It's the same exact fucking thing. They walk all over incels and treat them like they're lower than shit all their lives, so some "incel" defending women tells me one of two things: 1) they're not incel, they're some failed normie on a dry spell who's had sex before, or 2) they are a cuck from CuckTears or lookism trying to change our views by disguising themselves as incels and saying dumb shit like "hurr women aren't evil!" They did that shit all the time on r/incels, they're going to do it here too.

BasedTruecel said:
Yes, but NOT with fellow incels. I received a fucking warning for defending myself against some cuck. I, an INCEL.

And yes, fucking expell all the woman defenders from this site. How can you call yourself incel if you don't hate women? It makes absolutely no sense logically speaking. That's like getting bullied in school, but blaming yourself for getting bullied and not the bullies. It's the same exact fucking thing. They walk all over incels and treat them like they're lower than shit all their lives, so some "incel" defending women tells me one of two things: 1) they're not incel, they're some failed normie on a dry spell who's had sex before, or 2) they are a cuck from CuckTears or lookism trying to change our views by disguising themselves as incels and saying dumb shit like "hurr women aren't evil!" They did that shit all the time on r/incels, they're going to do it here too.

You are up against Lookism cucks who have high post count members who are self confess feminist that use the 48 Laws of Power to play mental games with none the wiser folks.

Don't be surprised if you guys end up worshipping Islam, Black people and Liberal values thanks to those cucks.

Cucks Leave said:
You are up against Lookism cucks who have high post count members who are self confess feminist that use the 48 Laws of Power to play mental games with none the wiser folks.

Don't be surprised if you guys end up worshipping Islam, Black people and Liberal values thanks to those cucks.

No, I hate Islam and I'm tired of the circlejerk saying it's perfect for incels, because it isn't. I don't hate blacks, I see them as humans too, but I will never worship them either. And liberal values? Kek, I don't even have to explain why that would be a mistake.

BasedTruecel said:
No, I hate Islam and I'm tired of the circlejerk saying it's perfect for incels, because it isn't. I don't hate blacks, I see them as humans too, but I will never worship them either. And liberal values? Kek, I don't even have to explain why that would be a mistake.

At least you are now aware of what is really going on.

Cucks Leave said:
At least you are now aware of what is really going on.

Yeah, I never really realized the lookism cucks were a major problem. I always thought it was CuckTears or other degenerare subs. Well, they are a major problem, but it seems lookism is too.

Might be understaffed on mods? This place is getting a lot of traffic.

Either way, mods should only be reputable people with a long history on r/incels.

where the cuck is azavii?