Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The mods have got their sights on me

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They want to ban me for spreading the racepill, they keep giving me warnings.

But telling me to stop spreading the racepill is like telling females not to fuck dogs, the racepill is a part of me.

@Copexodius Maximus @gymletethnicel thoughts?

xqqw2ypre5l71.jpg

But telling me to stop spreading the racepill is like telling females not to fuck dogs, the racepill is a part of me.
So what is this racepill and how does it work?

might as well ramp up your efforts. the worst that can happen now is one month in the timeout chair

If they ban you, they can ban me too. The racepill is literally a core element of the blackpill. There is no blackpill without the racepill.

Blackpill without racepill is no different from the bluepill

They’ve warned and banned all the other race exaggerating shitposters, but you were grandfathered in due to being OG. But looks like your time as come as well. It’s over.

There is a difference between racebaiting and talking about race in a normal matter

i feel u brother, if u were ban id be going too. no point in staying on a site that think jbw is a lie

They’ve warned and banned all the other race exaggerating shitposters, but you were grandfathered in due to being OG. But looks like your time as come as well. It’s over.
The racepill can't be exaggerated lol

Whenever snipers have me in there sight's, I always wave at them.

The racepill is literally a core element of the blackpill. There is no blackpill without the racepill.
Blackpill without racepill is no different from the bluepill
Blackpill = Racepill

Even whitecels are unattractive because they don't meet WHITE beauty standards, nonwhites before western influence had NO beauty standards, everyone bred despite looks, beauty was never a factor for evolutionary success of brown/ yellow/ black men until a century ago

"Beauty standards" is a white western thing and only through extreme globohomo & internet has spread to other countries, and since they originate in white countries they are WHITE in nature, tall, light skin, curly hair, narrow nose, deep set eyes, non-black eye color, big dick, etc are all white traits, the average nonwhite man is short, dark, flat short nigger hair if not bald, fat nose, small dick, round bloated face, skinny-fat, ugly, deformed, etc

Even being dark alone makes you a subhuman, you have to be tall & above average to compensate for having dark skin while the average white can still get some foids

@CopingForBrutality

Last edited:
Blackpill = Racepill

Even whitecels are unattractive because they don't meet WHITE beauty standards, nonwhites before western influence had NO beauty standards, everyone bred despite looks, beauty was never a factor for evolutionary success of brown/ yellow/ black men until a century ago

"Beauty standards" is a white western thing and only through extreme globohomo & internet has spread to other countries, and since they originate in white countries they are WHITE in nature, tall, light skin, curly hair, narrow nose, deep set eyes, non-black eye color, big dick, etc are all white traits, the average nonwhite man is short, dark, flat short nigger hair if not bald, fat nose, small dick, round bloated face, skinny-fat, ugly, deformed, etc

Even being dark alone makes you a subhuman, you have to be tall & above average to compensate for having dark skin while the average white can still get some foids

@CopingForBrutality

And even if you somehow manage to be a normie ethnic (almost non-existent), racepill still looms over you, it not only contains the lookspill but the legacypill, being curry broke my mind. Never read history topics if you're curry. The most subhuman bottom of barrel white trailer park trash can and will more pride over an attractive ethnic because of this fact alone and it doesn't have much to do with looks.

Racepill IS the Blackpill, Blackpill without Racepill is like a car without the engine.

Racepill is also part of dogpill and cockpill

The racepill can't be exaggerated lol
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Blackpill = Racepill

@CopingForBrutality
This is not true at all jfl. Beauty standards have existed in every society since the beginning of time.

And even if you somehow manage to be a normie ethnic (almost non-existent), racepill still looms over you, it not only contains the lookspill but the legacypill, being curry broke my mind. Never read history topics if you're curry. The most subhuman bottom of barrel white trailer park trash can and will more pride over an attractive ethnic because of this fact alone and it doesn't have much to do with looks.

Racepill IS the Blackpill, Blackpill without Racepill is like a car without the engine.
@anandkonda thoughts?

Racepill is also part of dogpill and cockpill
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Blackpill = Racepill

@CopingForBrutality

There’s no such thing as « beauty standard »

It’s all genetic and hard wired in our biology.

Ok

This is not true at all jfl. Beauty standards have existed in every society since the beginning of time.

@anandkonda thoughts?
I don't care much about racepill as much because curries only have intra competition and not inter competition with other races. Unironically because curries foids are the ugliest and bottom most, no one will be stealing our woman :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

About beauty standards parts there is some nuance according to me. Preference for better facial structure, height and body is innate. I believe mainly color part of attraction could be more of conditioning.

Beauty standards do have a effect. I mean dark skin used to be seen as a attractive trait through Indian civilization until last 50 years because of changed beauty standards. Same with niggers with BLACKED meme and chinks with kpoop and kfags.

I don't care much about racepill as much because curries only have intra competition and not inter competition with other races. Unironically because curries foids are the ugliest and bottom most, no one will be stealing our woman :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

About beauty standards parts there is some nuance according to me. Preference for better facial structure, height and body is innate. I believe mainly color part of attraction could be more of conditioning.

Beauty standards do have a effect. I mean dark skin used to be seen as a attractive trait through Indian civilization until last 50 years because of changed beauty standards. Same with niggers with BLACKED meme and chinks with kpoop and kfags.
Didn’t Krishna (or was it Radha) have low self esteem because of dark skin?

Didn’t Krishna (or was it Radha) have low self esteem because of dark skin?
No I don't remember anything like that. Krishna's and Draupadi's dark skin has been described as attractive from what I have seen. Do you have source for that?

No I don't remember anything like that. Krishna's and Draupadi's dark skin has been described as attractive from what I have seen. Do you have source for that?
You’re right, it was Draupadi who had low self esteem because of her dark skin. I’ll try looking for it, cause I remember reading it a while ago. It’s also in Buddhist texts, where people were making fun of some king who was doting on his wife even though she was dark skinned.

You’re right, it was Draupadi who had low self esteem because of her dark skin. I’ll try looking for it, cause I remember reading it a while ago.
Are you sure about that? From what I read in childhood she was a insufferable superiority complexed whore. She was too proud of herself.

Also kike nigger why the fuck are you obsessed with Indic religions this much? You are the only person here who knows more about us than cow shit :lul::lul::lul:. Do Jews in general like Indic religions?

Are you sure about that? From what I read in childhood she was a insufferable superiority complexed whore. She was too proud of herself.

Also kike nigger why the fuck are you obsessed with Indic religions this much? You are the only person here who knows more about us than cow shit :lul::lul::lul:. Do Jews in general like Indic religions?
This specific fact I know because someone posted it in r/racetransition many years ago, debunking the idea that the British were the ones who made Indians value lighter skin.

As for Indian religions, a lot of what I learned about these religion was from youtube comment section and other forum religion wars back in the day, and they made the most obscure and detailed refutations and defenses against other religions to shit on one other. Then I would google that stuff and go down weird rabbit holes. This is also how I learned a lot about history, economics, and politics jfl, since these are all controversial subjects that lead to internet flame wars.

This specific fact I know because someone posted it in r/racetransition many years ago, debunking the idea that the British were the ones who made Indians value lighter skin.
Trusting soyddit is one thing, and trusting that sub is another level naivety :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. Like I showed you one letter and entire verse meaning can be changed in Sanskrit.

I am not claiming British did it. It has more to do with globalization and International beauty standard for fair skin.

All the Hindu Gods like almost all were dark skinned. I have hard time believing it was seen as undesirable then.

As for Indian religions, a lot of what I learned about these religion was from youtube comment section and other forum religion wars back in the day, and they made the most obscure and detailed refutations and defenses against other religions to shit on one other. Then I would google that stuff and go down weird rabbit holes. This is also how I learned a lot about history, economics, and politics jfl, since these are all controversial subjects that lead to internet flame wars.
High IQ kike :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:. Same, I like debates and fights. I have also learn a lot from them like you

Meanwhile mods don't ban guys who OPENLY SAY that they kiss foids (HOLY FUCK)
>p-p-p-p-p-p-proof, master?
One of my first threads.

Trusting soyddit is one thing, and trusting that sub is another level naivety :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:. Like I showed you one letter and entire verse meaning can be changed in Sanskrit.
It was a blackpilled sub.

I am not claiming British did it. It has more to do with globalization and International beauty standard for fair skin.

All the Hindu Gods like almost all were dark skinned. I have hard time believing it was seen as undesirable then.
Well, from things I have actually read what I can say is that even in the Rig Veda the Dasus are described as having dark skin and being the colour of mud, which Indra despises. I know some Hindus have tried to argue against this (since it explicitly makes this a racial connotation of the lighter Aryans vs darker dasus), but their explanations don’t make any sense where they try to metaphorize it to mean the mind being dark like mud jfl.

It seems in this shiva purana a goddess explicitly says:

50. “Your displeasure is very great because I am not fair. How is the remark “Kālī” relevant otherwise though it be a jocular remark? 51. Dark complexion is hated by good men. You too disapprove of it. Without wiping it off by dint of penance I am not inclined to stay here”

Later she tells the god Brahma she is trying to bleach her skin

33. “Of what avail is this talk? I wish to get rid of my dark complexion through legitimate remedies and obtain white colour.”

Also in Buddhist texts the Brahmins are bragging about being the fair caste, if you remember the exchange we had about that a while ago in the other thread.

Doesn't matter it's still soyddit brainrot. Like amount of shit being peddled on r/shortguys even today makes doubt if that sub would been any better.
Also in Buddhist texts the Brahmins are bragging about being the fair caste, if you remember the exchange we had about that a while ago in the other thread.
Source first. Next Bro, I don't get it? Do you find Buddhist text reliable or not? If this is true then Ashoka killing those Ajivikas and Jains is also true. Buddha visiting Sri Lanka like you said is also true. :lul::lul::lul:

I will check this out later. I didn't know this before

Don't know about that here is brahmins being described as dark skinned and handsome in https://www.wisdomlib.org/hinduism/book/the-skanda-purana/d/doc423630.html

"The Brāhmaṇas are dark-complexioned having profuse hairs (all over the body). They are quiescent, of good conduct and of perfect self-control. They are always loyal and faithful to their wives."

"O king, the Vāḍavas born of this family are unbearable. They are excessively gigantic, of huge bodies, tall and very haughty. Their appearance shows afflictions (due to difficulties?). They are dark-complexioned. They are clever masters of all scriptures. They eat a lot. They are proud and clever. They are devoid of passion and hatred. They are Brāhmaṇas who are devoted to Brahman. They are handsome and they wear good garments and ornaments."

Don't know where that whole brahmins are faired-skin rhetoric comes from. I guess land owning communities are fairer than non-land owning counter parts. Most Bhramins weren't land owning in South India though and there are both fair skinned and dark skinned brahmins here.

Can you source be those Buddhist scriptures? I never heard of them

50. “Your displeasure is very great because I am not fair. How is the remark “Kālī” relevant otherwise though it be a jocular remark? 51. Dark complexion is hated by good men. You too disapprove of it. Without wiping it off by dint of penance I am not inclined to stay here”

Parvati skin color thing is different Avatars, like Kali's is dark. I think that part was about Avatar transformation more

Well, from things I have actually read what I can say is that even in the Rig Veda the Dasus are described as having dark skin and being the colour of mud, which Indra despises. I know some Hindus have tried to argue against this (since it explicitly makes this a racial connotation of the lighter Aryans vs darker dasus), but their explanations don’t make any sense where they try to metaphorize it to mean the mind being dark like mud jfl.
Can you source that?

Also those were probably the only examples when there exists 1000s of example of dark skin being praised

Here is Draupadi being praised for being dark skinned, Same with Krishna he was mentioned as handsome many times mentioning he was dark skinned

" And there arose, after this from the centre of the sacrificial platform, a daughter also, called Panchali, who, blest with great good fortune, was exceedingly handsome. Her eyes were black, and large as lotus-petals, her complexion was dark, and her locks were blue and curly. Her nails were beautifully convex, and bright as burnished copper; her eye-brows were fair, and bosom was deep. Indeed, she resembled the veritable daughter of a celestial born among men. Her body gave out fragrance like that of a blue lotus, perceivable from a distance of full two miles. Her beauty was such that she had no equal on earth. Like a celestial herself, she could be desired (in marriage) by a celestial, a Danava, or a: Yaksha. When this girl of fair hips was born an incorporeal voice said, 'This dark-complexioned girl will be the first of all women, and she will be the cause of the destruction of many Kshatriyas. "

33. “Of what avail is this talk? I wish to get rid of my dark complexion through legitimate remedies and obtain white colour.”

Kike, I though we were having a discussion here? Respond back. I like debating with you. I am waiting for your replies here :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It gets annoying when you spam a bunch of messages together. Do it one post like I do

Kike, I though we were having a discussion here? Respond back. I like debating with you. I am waiting for your replies here :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I wanted to think about this because you are right that people in other texts are being praised while having dark skinned. But many texts also praise people who their light skin, and they make dark skin made out to be inferior. So I was wondering what to make of it, and came to some possibilities:

1) Maybe dark skin is seen as inferior only in some texts because it was a beauty standard in some geographies.

This might be true in that there seems to be some evidence that dark skin was valued by people like the Tamils according to European travellers.

2) Maybe they are attractive DESPITE their skin colour. Like in the Buddhist example the king like his dark skinned queen because she was still very attractive despite it. I would have to dig through the texts to find if the draupadi story is true.

But the caste thing seems to even be backed up by genetic evidence. Varna literally means colour, and the Brahmins were considered the white caste (while shudras the black caste).

3) Maybe it was a gendered thing, where the skin colour mattered more for the female rather than male. (Though the brahmins in the Buddhist texts wouldn’t be bragging about it then).

Here’s the brahmins bragging about being fair skinned.
Good Kaccāna, brahmans speak thus: ‘Only brahmans form the best caste, all other castes are low; only brahmans form the fair caste, all other casts are dark; only brahmans are pure, not non-brahmans; brahmans are own sons of Brahmā, born of his mouth, born of Brahmā, formed by Brahmā, heirs to Brahmā.’ What does the good Kaccāna say to this?”

In this text a king was able to identify the Buddha’s caste based on his complexion (skin colour) and height.

"You are young, youthful,in the first stage of youth,endowed with the stature & coloring of a noble-warrior.”

So based on think I think the white beauty standard could probably is a result of the caste system more than anything, as the higher castes were whiter.

With all this evidence of the Aryans being lighter skinned, I think we can accept this actual translation of this passage from the Vedas as referring to their physical appearance as well.

Look through this article for many references. They try to debunk these claims, but it’s quite obvious they fail. They make the claim darkness has more to do with the mind because they don’t hold the vedic rites, but the more obvious meaning is that the dark skinned non-aryans didn’t follow the vedic religion. And they think they were punished with dark skin because of it (rather than it being a result of climatic evolution or a more natural explanation).

Here are some verses if you are too lazy to check them.

Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu’s seed the dusky skin; Blazing, ’twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away.

~Rig Veda 1.130.8 translated by Griffit

For fear of thee forth fled the dark-hued races, scattered abroad, deserting their possessions, When, glowing, O Vaiśvānara, for Pūru, thou Agni didst light up and rend their castles.

~ Rig Veda 7.5.3 translated by Griffith

O’er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates.

~ Rig Veda 9.73.5 translated by Griffith

He claims that the Vedic deities are fair skinned because they are associated with light, but as you know later deities come in all sorts of colours because the population they appealed to were more diverse in skin colours.

“It is also true that the Vedic Gods are described as being light in color. But many Gods like Surya, Savitr, Agni etc symbolizes solar and fire Gods. Hence it’s natural that they are described as in light form. Even Indra, the Vedic God of war who helps the Aryan worshiper fight off the Dāsa-Dásyus is described as having bright hue akin to the Sun in Rig Veda”

And if we look at the descriptions of Indra, if you want to take this literally he was blonde haired golden tanned man.

5 Thou, thou, when praised by men who sacrificed of old. hadst pleasure in their lauds, O Indra golden-haired.
All that befits thy song of praise thou welcornest, the perfect pleasant gift, O Golden-hued from birth.

This seems similar to the Greeks or Romans (don’t remember which) that thought their gods were golden skinned and blonde haired. But I wouldn’t look too deeply into this because it could just mean the gods are all glowing golden like spirits or something and not necessarily human-like.

Last edited:
It gets annoying when you spam a bunch of messages together. Do it one post like I do
Ok but only for you kike.
I would have to dig through the texts to find if the draupadi story is true.
I don't think that's true. But point out if I am wrong
Varna literally means colour, and the Brahmins were considered the white caste (while shudras the black caste).
Varna means quality or character, so it could mean color.

The color of description of their gunas and not meant to be taken literally. White represents Satva, Red represents Rajas and Black represents Tamas.

Look at this answer https://hinduism.stackexchange.com/a/16675 , Vajrasuchika Upanishad says Varna doesn't depend on color

"There is also no absolute distinction (in the complexion of the four classes) that the Brahmin is of the white complexion, that the Kshatriya is of the red complexion, that the Vaishya is of the tawny complexion, that the Sudra is of the dark complexion."
Sorry, I didn't read it. But does it say that upper castes have fairer skin or more European genes or something?
3) Maybe it was a gendered thing, where the skin colour mattered more for the female rather than male. (Though the brahmins in the Buddhist texts wouldn’t be bragging about it then).

Here’s the brahmins bragging about being fair skinned.
Good Kaccāna, brahmans speak thus: ‘Only brahmans form the best caste, all other castes are low; only brahmans form the fair caste, all other casts are dark; only brahmans are pure, not non-brahmans; brahmans are own sons of Brahmā, born of his mouth, born of Brahmā, formed by Brahmā, heirs to Brahmā.’ What does the good Kaccāna say to this?”

In this text a king was able to identify the Buddha’s caste based on his complexion (skin colour) and height.

"You are young, youthful,in the first stage of youth,endowed with the stature & coloring of a noble-warrior.”
Again are Buddhist text reliable or not? Don't quote them out of convenience. Asoka killing Jains and Ajivika is also true then.

Would you trust christian and muslim writings about Jews?
So based on think I think the white beauty standard could probably is a result of the caste system more than anything,
Really bro? White skin is beauty standard everywhere. Chinks and Niggers also bleach their skin. Even you yourself want to be white. Was there caste system in all those places as well? :lul::lul::lul:

On the other hand Indian civilization is the only place where dark skinned Gods and characters were praised.
as the higher castes were whiter.
Like I quoted earlier, Yadav brahmins were described as dark skinned. Even Dronacharya was a dark skinned brahmin. Rama, Krishna, Draupadi, Nakula, Arjuna were dark skinned kshatriyas.

Highest Gods were all were to be dark skinned. Why would that have been done if it was seen as undesirable

Last edited:
With all this evidence of the Aryans being lighter skinned, I think we can accept this actual translation of this passage from the Vedas as referring to their physical appearance as well.
The topic is getting diverted. We were debating on 'If dark skin was seen as a ugly trait though Indian civilization'.

We will debate on Aryan Invasion Theory later. Aryan Invasion Theory is a shitskin upper caste North niggers' cope to claim they are "Aryan" and shit.

Last edited:
Varna means quality or character, so it could mean color.

The color of description of their gunas and not meant to be taken literally. White represents Satva, Red represents Rajas and Black represents Tamas.
I guna theory comes from the Samkhya tradition, and are not Vedic in origin.

Look at this answer https://hinduism.stackexchange.com/a/16675 , Vajrasuchika Upanishad says Varna doesn't depend on color
"There is also no absolute distinction (in the complexion of the four classes) that the Brahmin is of the white complexion, that the Kshatriya is of the red complexion, that the Vaishya is of the tawny complexion, that the Sudra is of the dark complexion."
Thank you, I looked through it and before he goes into that it says:

“Bharadvaja said, ‘If the distinction between the four varnas is only on the basis of complexion and that is how the varnas are to be differentiated, then it is evident and can be seen that among the varnas, there has been a mixture of varnas.

Based on this there has been mixing going on, and this makes sense as overtime (as we see today) there is a lot of mixture between castes and skin colour (although there is still an association from the study I sent in the last post).

Then it goes in to how the original people were Brahmins, but they turned yellow, black, or red because they didn’t follow their dharma. This somewhat matches more with the idea of whiteness = holding vedic rite and the people doing other things devolving in a way. Although they are not seen as a different race here like they are in the Vedas.

As for the Upanishad, it seems to be from the medieval period where there was more mixing that had been going on for millenia by that time. As clearly they 3 guna theory had been incorporated at that time.
Sorry, I didn't read it. But does it say that upper castes have fairer skin or more European genes or something?
Just says there is an association between prevalence of genes for light skin and caste.

Again are Buddhist text reliable or not? Don't quote them out of convenience. Asoka killing Jains and Ajivika is also true then.

Would you trust christian and muslim writings about Jews?
The suttas are much more ancient texts and from India, while the Ashoka story of killing people is a much later text written in Sri Lanka. One is a literal religious text from the period while the other is a chronology trying to glorify their own tradition's history from a far away land.

Really bro? White skin is beauty standard everywhere. Chinks and Niggers also bleach their skin. Even you yourself want to be white. Was there caste system in all those places as well? :lul::lul::lul:
So you think the preference is biological?

On the other hand Indian civilization is the only place where dark skinned Gods and characters were praised.

Like I quoted earlier, Yadav brahmins were described as dark skinned. Even Dronacharya was a dark skinned brahmin. Rama, Krishna, Draupadi, Nakula, Arjuna were dark skinned kshatriyas.

Highest Gods were all were to be dark skinned. Why would that have been done if it was seen as undesirable
As I said, this is not true of the Aryans and in earlier literature. As I showed you the earlier vedic gods were light skinned and hated dark skinned people, especially because they were enemies of the Aryans. Darker skinned being incorporated in the later pantheon could simply just be a result of more indigenous gods being incorporated who were dark skinned like the people who worshipped them. We find dark skinned gods in many areas of the world where light skin was praised, like Pak Tai from China, Min from ancient Egypt, etc. As I said, were these characters seen as attractive DESPITE their dark skin or because of it? Because obviously dark skinned people can be attractive (unlike what the exaggerating JBW copers think).

The topic is getting diverted. We were debating on 'If dark skin was seen as non desirable trait since in Indian civilization'.

We will debate on Aryan Invasion Theory later
There is no debate whether Aryans were outsiders or not. It’s obvious. Btw this whole conversation is diverting the original point of this thread jfl.