Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mods and their Inconsistent rules

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
-Saying how much you want to rape women is considered ok.

-Saying how much you want to fuck 10 years olds is considered ok.

-Saying you want to commit a mass shooting is considered ok.

-Having a mass shooter as your AVI is considered ok

-Having a dictator that killed tens of millions of people as an AVI is ok

-But having a femoid as your AVI? Bannable offense.

Retarded fucking rules. The mods are barely any different than redditor normtards.

Last edited:
I gotta agree with you

I got a one day ban for something similar

Retarded fucking rules. This site is turning into reddit.
I think censorship or rules or whatnot gets a bad rep from politically correct libtards, its actually extremely based when done well, this forum is an example, no foids allowed, no under 18's allowed

Mods are pussy fakecel bitches

You deserve to be banned, for having a Foid Avi, Foid worshipping Sucker.
It´s the equivalent of me holding car keys of a Lamborghini in front of your face,
while you´ll never have acces to the car.

i literally got a warning for saying this, saying you want to fuck 10 years old is not allowed on this site jfl

I got a one day ban for something similar
i literally got a warning for saying this, saying you want to fuck 10 years old is not allowed on this site jfl

Exactly what I mean by inconsistent. RegularManlet got a warning for saying he wanted to fuck children while Engel got banned for saying it's not allowed to say you want to fuck children.

I guess you'd rather see a millionth Chad AVI for you to jerk off onto. Why can't you keep your degenerate faggotry to 4chan or reddit?

Yea tell em my nigga

Fat link unbanning literal bluepillers

Exactly what I mean by inconsistent. RegularManlet got a warning for saying he wanted to fuck children while Engel got banned for saying it's not allowed to say you want to fuck children.
thats not what i meant, what i meant was i got a warning for sexualizing minors and therefore saying you want to fuck 10 year old girls is not allowed on this site

Yea tell em my nigga
Predator arm shake

I was banned for this, I saw a 9 year old foid dressed like an absolute slut

It´s the equivalent of me holding car keys of a Lamborghini in front of your face,
while you´ll never have acces to the car.
Nigga it's would be a picture of keys to a Lambo. Stfu

Mods are homiesexual

thats not what i meant, what i meant was i got a warning for sexualizing minors and therefore saying you want to fuck 10 year old girls is not allowed on this site
You worded that really shitty then. I've seen guys on here talking about how they want to fuck "prime 14 year old pussy" and get away with it. For every guy that gets a warning another 20 get away with saying this shit. I've reported guys who say that only for the mods to say "muh this doesn't violate rules."

There was some research that found that having a toilet profile picture gives you a halo effect.

You worded that really shitty then. I've seen guys on here talking about how they want to fuck "prime 14 year old pussy" and get away with it. For every guy that gets a warning another 20 get away with saying this shit. I've reported guys who say that only for the mods to say "muh this doesn't violate rules."
indeed, we allow the most unhinged posts on this site & users so i dont see why foid avis should not be allowed.

Yeah it feels like sometimes large offences go unpunished and then occasionally something which fringes on breaking the rules will receive a warning or even a small ban
They'd rather see twink or Chad AVI's than a cute anime girl one. It goes to show they might be LGBTQ.
Nothing against you but foid avifag camp keeps using foid logic and insults to support themselves, this is the type of thing a foid would say

"Are you insecure you in your masculinity?" :foidSoy:

There was some research that found that having a toilet profile picture gives you a halo effect.
If incels simp over a guy behind a keyboard with a foid avi on this site then it's not the person with AVI who's at fault. Maybe that simping incel should go back to r/queers on reddit where he belongs.

Nothing against you but foid avifag camp keeps using foid logic and insults to support themselves, this is the type of thing a foid would say
I should clarify then. Guys on here have Meeks AVI's, Richard Ramirez AVI's, Ted Bundy AVI's, etc. Seems gay that mods would rather see model tier looking men on here than some hand drawn femtard.

I should clarify then. Guys on here have Meeks AVI's, Richard Ramirez AVI's, Ted Bundy AVI's, etc. Seems gay that mods would rather see model tier looking men on here than some hand drawn femtard.
Yeah, I would see that as a lesser crime that even I am guilty of, but at least you are representing yourself as a male and being homosexual is not allowed on here you so are not getting a halo due to sexual attraction. I would say at least the people you mentioned are related to the blackpill in some way too, where as any old foid doesnt really relate.

I guess my avi could be considered a "chad" the actor who plays the character is also a homosexual which I found out after using it kek, but I chose this avatar because it was kind of like an ER moment to me as he holds up the bank and holds a foid at gunpoint, I'm reluctant to change it since I find I recognise people by their avi the most so I want to keep it the same so people can recognise me.

I think maybe a better solution than banning all foid avis, or all chad avis, would be a review system for profile picture changes, and the mods could draw up a guideline which would help them approve or deny certain pictures

-Saying how much you want to rape women is considered ok.

-Saying you want to commit a mass shooting is considered ok.

-Having a mass shooter as your AVI is considered ok

-Having a dictator that killed tens of millions of people as an AVI is ok

Retarded fucking rules. The mods are barely any different than redditor normtards.
Agree, the ones who are against it act and are like IT toilets

Agree, the ones who are against it act and are like IT toilets
I disagree personally, I find its the foid avifags that are using literal foid logic to defend their avis, its almost like they choose to express themselves as a foid for a reason :feelskek:

I disagree personally, I find its the foid avifags that are using literal foid logic to defend their avis, its almost like they choose to express themselves as a foid for a reason :feelskek:
"Personally" it shows
What foid logic?

its almost like they choose to express themselves as a foid for a reason :feelskek:
Ah , it's because you can't make the distinction. "Personally" is very accurate.

I thought they were banning the 2d ones I'm glad they won't. I agree that the 3d ones should be banned, who wants to see disgusting animals

What foid logic?
What I mean is I disagree that it's people like myself acting like toilets, ive seen literally foid tier arguments from foid avihavers, I wont go and quote them and link here but I'll just write examples

"If you dont want to see foids you are gay"

This is a foid tier argument of attacking masculinity and your sexuality, foids do this all the time

"It's a form of self expression"

As a foid says while putting on make up to attract chad

Foids will always say men should not sexualise them but at the end of the day if you are an attractive woman 2D or 3D then there will always be these natural effects, all the foid avis are of attractive 2D or 3D girls

I havent seen anyone that wants them banned use foid tier arguments like these but maybe I have not seen them

I havent seen anyone that wants them banned use foid tier arguments like these but maybe I have not seen them
A foid-tier argument is strawmanning one point in my post when I made 6 other points.

Pedophilia is bannable tho

Pedophilia is bannable tho
If you post naked children then no shit that's bannable. If users did that without it getting taken down and removed then the FBI would shut the website down in a split second. I'm talking about the users who say stuff like "muh i want to fuck tight virgin 14 year old pussy." That doesn't get people banned most of the time.

@Johnhatenigger12 and @decembrist_kirillov got permabanned for saying they wanted to fuck jbs
Not replying to the same comment for the millionth time because you didn't read through the other comments.

What I mean is I disagree that it's people like myself acting like toilets, ive seen literally foid tier arguments from foid avihavers, I wont go and quote them and link here but I'll just write examples

"If you dont want to see foids you are gay"

This is a foid tier argument of attacking masculinity and your sexuality, foids do this all the time

"It's a form of self expression"

As a foid says while putting on make up to attract chad

Foids will always say men should not sexualise them but at the end of the day if you are an attractive woman 2D or 3D then there will always be these natural effects, all the foid avis are of attractive 2D or 3D girls

You have a point, let's say that both of them act like foids at some point.
However , banning it's a toilet trait tho.