Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The modern hypergamous state of the west is simply the result of female nature left unchecked, nothing to do with Jews

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, the hypergamous state of the modern western world is simply the result of female nature left unchecked by male power, and has little to nothing to do with Jewish influence.

I'm not denying that the Jews have massively disproportionate power as a group and some of them use it to push agendas (see lgbt agenda and racemixing), but the guys who try to say that they are entirely or at least mostly responsible for the shitty dating prospects of modern young men I find absurd. By stating that, you are saying that if not corrupted by Jews, women are naturally fair and reasonable in their treatment of average males, which is untrue

Think about it. Despite it being in the media 24/7 non-stop, still only a small percentage of guys become trannies, because it's something extremely unnatural and non-innate to almost all men. If being fair and reasonable to average males was innate to women, it wouldn't have been so easy to hoodwink them like this and get them to act totally contrary to their nature, would it?

There are tons of ancient stories, fables and legends which reinforce this blackpill reality that women have always and always will innately despise most men and always be chasing the best they can get, e.g. Helen of Soy monkeybranching from wealthmaxxed masculine chad King Menelaus to prettyboy Paris, thereby starting a war that killed over a million people

TLDR: Women treating men like shit today is just how they are, nobody forced them to exhibit this behaviour

Facts, I don't know whether there are guys that genuinely blame jews for female choice and hypergamy, but they must be kinda simple minded and conspiracy biased.
In my opinion, matrimony was installed as a societal norm by men to check female privilege and give almost every man access to a woman. Women in return are reclaiming their natural privilege now, and it's not happening by force or media coverage, all it needed was a free marketplace of males and the internet. Feminism, Tinder and female privilege shattered a principle that persisted for thousands of years, props to women for this, they've won in a hedonistic way.
No Jews needed, just bargaining power and a group willing to exploit it.

Last edited:
Female nature - they want to castrate all subhumans and turn them into working drones.

When I first came to this forum, I thought that you guys were joking about the Jew conspiracy shit.

e.g. Helen of Soy monkeybranching from wealthmaxxed masculine chad King Menelaus to prettyboy Paris, thereby starting a war that killed over a million people
"Since Zeus believed that there were too many people populating the earth, he envisioned Momus or Themis who was to use the Trojan War as a means to depopulate the Earth, especially of his demigod descendants." source