Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Modern “FEMCEL”: Who She Really Is and What She Desires

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Not sure if the concept of Femcel is properly defined here. Makes it seem like every lonely single woman who is tired of the dating scene is automatically a Femcel. That would mean every lonely single man who is tired of the dating scene is automatically an Incel. And that's massively misleading. Incels (and what would be Femcels, I guess) are a vocal group of angry, aggressive, often narcissistic people who actively blame their loneliness on others, i.e. the opposite sex and seek revenge through hate speech and crude theories to cope with their frustration and rage. This should not be mixed up with a new generation of men and women who have become disillusioned with modern dating and voluntarily choose to rather be alone/lonely than become hurt and disappointed. A lot of the examples shown here also fall more into that category: Kat from 10 Things? Definitely not a femcel, it's by choice. Nothing involuntary about it. Don't mistake feminists for femcels. If anything there is a lot of "Volcels" we see - voluntary celibates who find happiness on their own.

Not sure if the concept of Femcel is properly defined here. Makes it seem like every lonely single woman who is tired of the dating scene is automatically a Femcel. That would mean every lonely single man who is tired of the dating scene is automatically an Incel. And that's massively misleading. Incels (and what would be Femcels, I guess) are a vocal group of angry, aggressive, often narcissistic people who actively blame their loneliness on others, i.e. the opposite sex and seek revenge through hate speech and crude theories to cope with their frustration and rage. This should not be mixed up with a new generation of men and women who have become disillusioned with modern dating and voluntarily choose to rather be alone/lonely than become hurt and disappointed. A lot of the examples shown here also fall more into that category: Kat from 10 Things? Definitely not a femcel, it's by choice. Nothing involuntary about it. Don't mistake feminists for femcels. If anything there is a lot of "Volcels" we see - voluntary celibates who find happiness on their own.
Where is this from?

netflix will make a series about this weird notion of "femcel", you just wait and see, and every foid will be like OMG THATS LITERALLY ME FR FR TBH NGL without even a slightest bit of a nod of acknowledgement towards the very real group of incel men.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-V5oPbkvbk

Q: Who She Really IS
A: Chad Only Whore

Q: What She desires
A: Chads and Attention

Absolute nonsense misrepresentation garbage tier video, the narration utterly glosses over key differences between the femcel and incel, even their own examples highlight the differences the narration misses

look at the movies used, the "femcels" in these movies ARE ALL SHOOTING FOR CHAD, AND ALL ARE "UPSET" LEVERAGED COMPLETELY ON THIS ALONE. Also socially these women are accepted by some niche groups and have a support network of friends usually women .

The "incels" in the example movies, CANT GET ANY WOMEN, THIS UNDERPINS THEIR WHOLE POSITION COMPLETELY. Also these incel ARE TOTALLY ISOLATED WHERE THEY ARE SHIT ON BY THE MAJORITY OF SOCIETY WHERE THEY ARE TOTALLY ISOLATED AND DONT HAVE ANY SUPPORT NETWORK OR MALE FRIENDS.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY GIGANTIC DIFFERENCE THAT NOT SAYING COMPLETELY SINKS THE VALIDITY OF THE WHOLE VIDEO AND IRONICALLY THE WHOLE FEMCEL ANGLE.

I like your avi

Worst thing is their VIOLENCE AGAINST MEN IS JUSTIFIED CUZ TEEHEE IM JUST A WOMAN TOILET :foidSoy:

Femcel's don't exist and OP is a fed.

netflix will make a series about this weird notion of "femcel", you just wait and see, and every foid will be like OMG THATS LITERALLY ME FR FR TBH NGL without even a slightest bit of a nod of acknowledgement towards the very real group of incel men.
I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Whatever one's definition of femcel is... these women hate us, and that's all that matters.

watched first 5 seconds closed video cuz trash

OP is a fed.

Femcels aren`t real for the millionth time