Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment the modern day chad warriors

is this theory correct

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
For example brendio brought up something interesting, he started to discuss how the 6'5" giga chad warrior is literally the equivalent to the warriors of the past.

It got me wondering what do you correlate the chads of today vs chads in the past such as the barbarian times.

The chads of the past were basically brutes and able to get the females based on their brute and alpha strength.

Well the only difference is that the chads of today are basically the looks version and genetics.

For example brendio brought up something interesting, he started to discuss how the 6'5" giga chad warrior is literally the equivalent to the warriors of the past.

It got me wondering what do you correlate the chads of today vs chads in the past such as the barbarian times.

The chads of the past were basically brutes and able to get the females based on their brute and alpha strength.
The males who where the most physically capable of everyone just beat the competence and raped the foids, foids that rejected that where beaten to death or damaged during the rape, the point being only the foids that had Chad taste survived because this.

Now because foids don't face any form of natural selection or struggle they all reproduce and pass on Chad taste to the next generations.

Society will inevitable fail because woman aren't property anymore and they will just breed chads who don't have work will and aren't scientist or engineers.

Also there is the thing about Chad only making single mothers and single mothers raising incels they make their children be sick through most of their childhood and puberty and they mouthbreath rendering them ugly, also single mothers malnutrition their children with sugars and processed food that render them manlet also a single mother will never make their children take sports classes like football or martial arts to make him strong and taller.

Last edited:
The difference between today and ancient times is that men in former times had to climb the male hierarchy first while now they no longer have to. The Chad of today doesn't have to have the respect and admiration of other men, he only has to meet the standard of women,

Yes, I agree with this statement as a whole, but people on average were much shorter back in the day, and a 6'5 person was very rare. I heard somewhere that Chad-tier (tall) height in the Roman Empire times for men was about 5'7-5'8.

The males who where the most physically capable of everyone just beat the competence and raped the foids, foids that rejected that where beaten to death or damaged during the rape, the point being only the foids that had Chad taste survived because this.

Infinity IQ observation holy shit I never thought of this ..

Just another angle of attack that proves FIGHTING SUCCESS THEORY