Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The modern age

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
307zd7l7zga51.jpg

Women's rights, the bane of Mankind.

Imagine being part of those 2% boomer who married a whore

mfw >=10 partners has the steepest upward slope over time
:feelsclown:

Bluepillers think that with rise of whoredom, they would have more access to sex as more women whore around at ever younger ages. So they promote this system.

They believe themselves to be the chad who will deflower jb virgin pussy. But in reality, they are the screwed beta-buxxers who will provide for washed up, post wall fat single mom in her 30s.

Bluepillers think that with rise of whoredom, they would have more access to sex as more women whore around at ever younger ages. So they promote this system.

They believe themselves to be the chad who will deflower jb virgin pussy. But in reality, they are the screwed beta-buxxers who will provide for washed up, post wall fat single mom in her 30s.

That's so '00s.

A lot of them don't even get the chance to wife up a post wall fat single mom anymore.

Also the fact that virgin values were still so low compared to 1 partner values even in the 70s shows that the decadence started long ago.

"Your not allowed to be picky sweeties" teehee

This place was the first to call it out. Betabuxxing is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

Women don't need non chad men, they can substitute all the attention and money they would get from IRL orbiters from social media and payment apps. If they want they can earn a steady income just by posing with just pics of their face.

This place was the first to call it out. Betabuxxing is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.

Women don't need non chad men, they can substitute all the attention and money they would get from IRL orbiters from social media and payment apps. If they want they can earn a steady income just by posing with just pics of their face.
Yeah it's fucked. Even an obese girl can generate an incom from YouTube by posting how oppressed she is. Wknights will subscribe like a flock of descending locusts. Sickening.

Also the fact that virgin values were still so low compared to 1 partner values even in the 70s shows that the decadence started long ago.
(((their))) long term plan

Imagine being part of those 2% boomer who married a whore
every foid that slept with any man other than her husband before marriage is a whore

Those statistics are heavily skewered, women rarely reveal how many partners they had, even in an anonymous setting. I don't know about you, but a thing i've seen in every women is how they lie to their current sex partners. It's almost as if all women made a course that teaches them to say things like "You're the first person i've done this with", "You're the only one that made me cum", "Your have a nice cock", "I don't like doing this" and etc...

The thing is, when it comes to sex, women are master liars. She'll never tell you about the time a chad she met in a bar fucked her so hard her whole body went limp like a noodle, or the atrocious things she did to other guys, or how unamused she is when she gives you that once a week starfish sex. And last but not least, she will never, under any circumstances, tell the exact number of sex partners she had.

Those statistics are heavily skewered, women rarely reveal how many partners they had, even in an anonymous setting. I don't know about you, but a thing i've seen in every women is how they lie to their current sex partners. It's almost as if all women made a course that teaches them to say things like "You're the first person i've done this with", "You're the only one that made me cum", "Your have a nice cock", "I don't like doing this" and etc...

The thing is, when it comes to sex, women are master liars. She'll never tell you about the time a chad she met in a bar fucked her so hard her whole body went limp like a noodle, or the atrocious things she did to other guys, or how unamused she is when she gives you that once a week starfish sex. And last but not least, she will never, under any circumstances, tell the exact number of sex partners she had.
i was going to do a post similar to yours before i saw your post.If she breathes she a thot.apart from 50 living saints,all women are whores.

the jewish master plan. these fuckers are SO GOOD at what they do :feelsahh: