Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The mirrorpill ended any hope I had of being normal.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
My brain constantly screws me over to believe I'm a 5/10 but every time I look at my photos I'm a 2/10 mess. The worst part is that the me from the photo is actually what everyone else sees. Why even go outside anymore? Why don't I just stay at home all day and drink myself to sleep? What's the point of talking to people if I'm just going to inconvenience them with my ugly face? Chad and the camera must be best buddies. He can take the picture any way he wishes and he'll come out just as good looking as if he was looking in a mirror. Taking a picture is a blackpill in itself, there's no psychological bias in a photo, your brain can't just focus on one point of your face and call it a day, your true assymetrical face is revealed to you, that is the face everyone sees when they look at you....
I give up. I just give up.

photogeniality is a god tier gene

This is why I refuse to let anybody take a pic of myself

I look a shit ton worse on pics than on the mirror, it's quite saddening tbh

I dont think its possible to find a photo of me after 2012.

I looking a goblin in all photos, it destroys any small bit of morale I previously had :feelsrope:

I wish i could see myself as chad

Same, when I take a photo of myself destroys me I get it why I’m treated sub human

I think the only way I can cope is through ignorance

Same, when I take a photo of myself destroys me I get it why I’m treated sub human

I think the only way I can cope is through ignorance

lol because in any still frame shot youre removing tiny micro movements the eye cant really detect but plays a part in how the face is seen. if you want to know how you really look like, take a video of your face in the mirror. as in record the reflection of your face from the mirror. this will show you what you truly look like in person by another person. jfl at being such a bluepilled cuck as to think a still frame shot and a collage of millions of tiny facial movements results in the same perception. low t low iq cuck

Mirrors are our worst enemy.

The social retardation pill is even worse.