Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The mindset

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Chad: Yeah it's great man, I'm mogging the shit outta chumps, got my big dick energy, I whip it out & these whores worship me telling me they love me an' shit, I never tell them that back & when the bitch gets too serious or I grow bored I break it off, sometimes I gotta choke a bitch or smack her around a bit but how else she gonna learn? Man I love hearing about their boyfriends or the dude crushing hard on her crying like a pussy when he finds out I smashed her, she thinks I'm committing to her lol, dumb cunt; next.

Regular guy: I have to please my queen, she wants an open relationship, I'm desperate, what do I do; she might cheat while I'm at work if I don't agree; at least this way I an vet the guy & there are no secrets right? I don't want to lose her & have to wait another year or two for sex while lying to my friends that I get hook ups every week. Maybe I should get a dog, she keeps telling me she wants one, a male one as apparently they're better protectors. She's been awfully close with her manager lately talking on the phone with him at night, she says it's work related & I'm being paranoid, I guess I should trust her.

Blue pilled incel: I must respect women, if I orbit hard enough eventually after the 12th guy mistreats her she'll give me a shot right, I need to work on my confidence & dress better, I'm her #1 onlyfans paying, she's always calling on me to do things for her so that must mean she likes me right, she trusts me enough to blow off steam telling me about her relationship problems, one time I went in for a kiss but she pushed me away; said she wasn't ready emotionally & I'm too good for her; the guy she sucked & fucked the next day she met on tinder didn't mean anything. I must hunt down misogynists & call them out for what they are those nasty ppl.

-------‐

Feel free to add more.

ccurrycells: OOOOOH BOOBBB AND VAGENNE I MUST COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

dont under estimate how bluepilled curries are even london guy thinks he will get 10/10 stacy jfl
YIXKfF4

Of course he can playa, one love.