Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The Mindset Of A Simp.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
:soy: Maybe if I flood a foid's social media or dating profile with compliments that will make Her like me:soy:

:soy: Maybe If I pay for OnlyFans that will make a foid like me:soy:

:soy: Maybe if I say I support feminism and foid's rights that will make a foid like me:soy:

Simps are dumb blue pilled retards who are too dumb enough to realize that foids are Chad only.

Simps need to be black pilled immediately.

View attachment 651093

Soytrio HD
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy: Maybe if I flood a foid's social media or dating profile with compliments that will make Her like me:soy:

:soy: Maybe If I pay for OnlyFans that will make a foid like me:soy:

:soy: Maybe if I say I support feminism and foid's rights that will make a foid like me:soy:

Simps are dumb blue pilled retards who are too dumb enough to realize that foids are Chad only.

Simps need to be black pilled immediately.

View attachment 651093
Simps are delusional. But here's the catch - they still find enough motivation or long term patience and career-building skills to afford this

Crafty motherfuckers if you ask me :feelsLSD:

The saddest part is that simps (a lot of whom are fellow incels) are probably the biggest reason why women are the way they are today and why dating is the hellish nightmare that it is.

Simps are delusional. But here's the catch - they still find enough motivation or long term patience and career-building skills to afford this

Crafty motherfuckers if you ask me :feelsLSD:
They are delusional but determined.

The saddest part is that simps (a lot of whom are fellow incels) are probably the biggest reason why women are the way they are today and why dating is the hellish nightmare that it is.
A lot of simps are blue pilled Incels.

They are fucking ugly as fuck.

I once watched a girl having a bathtub (indoors!) Twitch stream. I left because she somewhy took over 12mins to change; so I couldn't wait out for it

Simping has been openly ridiculed for at least 200+ years, the primordial Simp being Mr. Collins in Pride and Prejudice.

His character is unbearable to read or watch, and yet 200+ years later these men have not improved.

This. giving women free attention and whorshipping them (even on this forum) doesnt help. Ngl my hate for females is bigger than the desire for them and i thought here are some dudes with the same mindset but no alot of closet envious of chad/normie simps shit is cringe ngl.

The simps must be beaten to death ( in video gam)

Let them rot in their illusion, so we have something to laugh at

Simping is sign that men have become weak (to strategize to get what they want).

too dumb enough to realize that foids are Chad only.
yeah thats literally it man.

idk why so many people come up with so many copes.

literally all that matters is ur face race height

Simps need to blackpilled immediately.
The lesser simps in this world will be better for the world.

:soy: maybe if message her on linkedin she will be imprssed by my creativity