Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The military is the biggest bullshit I have ever experienced

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
It’s even worse than dating. 2 weeks ago I had my lieutenant and the commander tell me that I was gonna go to a better place when I came back from vacation and now that I’m back they didn’t say a word about it. They gave me my gun and sword back and keep me around as servant. On too of that I have lost my posistion in Resource Management and basically every day I don’t know what I will be doing but no matter what it’s always a chore.

And after doing the slave for a month then they will send me out for a training mission where I will also do the slave. And after that I will be back to doing chores till another mission comes up. I hate this shirhole, everyone betrayed me, they treat me like shit, they lied to me and just use me. Thing is, they don’t have anything to blackmail me with now so idk wtf they are hoping to get in return.

Even without this, imagine being belittled and dying for the whores, Chads and kikes in your country. The only benefit of military training would be if you're planning to become as skilled as Cho (in video game).

Even without this, imagine being belittled and dying for the whores, Chads and kikes in your country. The only benefit of military training would be if you're planning to become as skilled as Cho (in video game).
The fact that I’m protecting my itis is the only thing that motivates me

Oneitis is psychologically unhealthy. Time spent obsessing over a oneitis can interfere with almost everything, and severely hamper personal progress. The effect of unrequited love can lead to mental health issues.
You're probably being sarcastic though (I hope so).

wait what you still have the oneitis disease, even after she fucked you over and told you and showed you its over with her and she will never go out with you ARE YOU INSANE

get it through your skull she would never do the moves she did on you with someone she even had 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 tingles for

it is OVER MOVE ON

MOVE ON THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE YOU JUST NEED TO AIM LOWER UNFORTUNATELY, JUST KEEP GOING DOWN THE SMV CHAIN EG 4/10s to 3/10s and see who actually responds positively to you non verbally and verbally

what military is issuing swords as standard weapons

wait what you still have the oneitis disease, even after she fucked you over and told you and showed you its over with her and she will never go out with you ARE YOU INSANE

get it through your skull she would never do the moves she did on you with someone she even had 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 tingles for
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

MOVE ON THERE ARE A LOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE YOU JUST NEED TO AIM LOWER UNFORTUNATELY, JUST KEEP GOING DOWN THE SMV CHAIN EG 4/10s to 3/10s and see who actually responds positively to you non verbally and verbally
I don’t care, there is nothing else for me, my heart has decided

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I don’t care, there is nothing else for me, my heart has decided
i refer to this

YOU NEED TO OVER RIDE YOUR "HEART" THIS IS JUST LUST DOPAMINE ETC

Why am I so unattractive :feels:?

Why am I so unattractive :feels:?
no read my post on my chat roulette experiment i think you can be just below the looks level and still get nothing
i had great success with ethnics as a white man, but almost every white woman treated me like i had aids.

If you are like a 4-5 you are ignored as trash even though you are just average and not unnattractive just not chad

P
no read my post on my chat roulette experiment i think you can be just below the looks level and still get nothing
i had great success with ethnics as a white man, but almost every white woman treated me like i had aids.

If you are like a 4-5 you are ignored as trash even though you are just average and not unnattractive just not chad

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what military is issuing swords as standard weapons
Mine.
We follow
21' rule

You put it on the gun
Bayonets me!
Modern bayonets are just knives bro..

WTF did you expect? It's the mil not university!

If you think that make-work sucks, try getting shot at by Chadhammed! Or losing you're leg & 1/2 your dick to a IED when peeing on the side of a road!

Be glad things are quiet...

Try thinking ahead and planning for whatever comes after all that shit!

Mine.
We follow
21' rule

Bayonets me!
Modern bayonets are just knives bro..

WTF did you expect? It's the mil not university!

If you think that make-work sucks, try getting shot at by Chadhammed! Or losing you're leg & 1/2 your dick to a IED when peeing on the side of a road!

Be glad things are quiet...

Try thinking ahead and planning for whatever comes after all that shit!
They keep bullying me here

Dude you're joining the military why are you complaining about mistreatment not only did you sign up for it you'll have to suffer much worse.

Dude you're joining the military why are you complaining about mistreatment not only did you sign up for it you'll have to suffer much worse.
It’s mandatory :cryfeels:

They keep bullying me here
They do it because they want you to live bro!

(Or maybe not;;;1)

Basically, the idea behind treating new mil cadets/ privates, like shit, is because if they can't handle the "bad vibes" of "peacetime" training/ abuse, then they sure as fuck cannot survive in a war against REAL hate and violence!

You have to admit that having some jerky assoul be rude, or mean, or lie to you, is way more mild than having someone want to rip you're guts out with a knife, or blow off you're legs with a bomb. Or, just shoot you in the head...

By letting the mild bullshit get to you, you are showing a lack of toughness!

A lack of strength.

But if you can recognize that whatever shit they do is just temporary shit... Then you win.

You win by showing them you can handle their stupid crap with ease.

Then you get promoted.

If you stick around, career wise, then eventually you too will shit on nubes.

Imagine defending a broken country

Cho is epic (in vidoegame)

They do it because they want you to live bro!

(Or maybe not;;;1)

Basically, the idea behind treating new mil cadets/ privates, like shit, is because if they can't handle the "bad vibes" of "peacetime" training/ abuse, then they sure as fuck cannot survive in a war against REAL hate and violence!

You have to admit that having some jerky assoul be rude, or mean, or lie to you, is way more mild than having someone want to rip you're guts out with a knife, or blow off you're legs with a bomb. Or, just shoot you in the head...

By letting the mild bullshit get to you, you are showing a lack of toughness!

A lack of strength.

But if you can recognize that whatever shit they do is just temporary shit... Then you win.

You win by showing them you can handle their stupid crap with ease.

Then you get promoted.

If you stick around, career wise, then eventually you too will shit on nubes.
But I’m the only person getting bullied lol