Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The military is constant stress

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Stress over what kind of bullshit you will be up against m, what kind of way they will mistreat or abuse what kind of fuckup will happen that will get you in trouble. Every day is like this every fucking day and the moment you relax that’s when things go down. I hate this shithole it’s worse than being an incel at least I was happy before enlisting now I’m trapped.

An army is only good when it's at your command, the organisation free of attrition and the units are at their full strength, ready and equipped to embark on mission(s).

An army is only good when it's at your command, the organisation free of attrition and the units are at their full strength, ready and equipped to embark on mission(s).
Taking orders suck

Sounds like someone forced you to join

You should discuss about this to the commandER

Stress over what kind of bullshit you will be up against m, what kind of way they will mistreat or abuse what kind of fuckup will happen that will get you in trouble. Every day is like this every fucking day and the moment you relax that’s when things go down. I hate this shithole it’s worse than being an incel at least I was happy before enlisting now I’m trapped.
How do you have some much time to post online if you are in the military also try to get transferred out of SF to supply or some other REMF job

special forces cel

How do you have some much time to post online if you are in the military also try to get transferred out of SF to supply or some other REMF job
i can find time dw, also if i leave SF i go to the borders

You keep whining about this but you should be grateful. You have a lot of privilege relative to people who do not have the freedoms or the physical wellbeing to do what you are doing. One day you will be proud that you did it.

Incels are not made for the military. Also serving your country is giga cucked. Imagine dying to protect foids that dont wanna breed with u ...

Just become a politician

Incels are not made for the military. Also serving your country is giga cucked. Imagine dying to protect foids that dont wanna breed with u ...
It wasn’t always like this...
I think there was a time when people in the army were respected

In order to survive in hell, you have to become a demon yourself :feelsugh:

If I was in your situation, I would be so full of anger and hatred towards everyone and become like some sort of beast.
doesnt work. anger for what? hatred forwho?