Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Military Homodustrial Complex

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Landing World War Ii GIF by US National Archives

gay pride lgbt GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

>Noooooo, you can’t be gay nooo
>Remember what our grandparents fought and died for

Uh, this is what they fought for. What kind of books do you think they were burning in Germany? WWII was a fight for fag rights.

true, the allies wanted this jewry and faggotry

They stormed the beaches of Normandy and the streets of Stalingrad so that you could storm another man’s butthole OP.

At least the Russians were kinda based

At least the Russians were kinda based
To be fair I would much rather live in the soviet union than the hell that is todays world for non chad men. At least back then there was no social media and dating apps to inflate womens egos to the point where they won't settle for anyone who's not at least 3 points above her smv

To be fair I would much rather live in the soviet union than the hell that is todays world for non chad men. At least back then there was no social media and dating apps to inflate womens egos to the point where they won't settle for anyone who's not at least 3 points above her smv
The Soviet Union banned circumcision.

Jews never had a democracy
I'm well aware that ancient Jewish states like the kingdom of Judah were monarchies. The "ancient Athens" part was a reference to democracy, but the "ancient Judea" part wasn't.

I'm well aware that ancient Jewish states like the kingdom of Judah were monarchies. The "ancient Athens" part was a reference to democracy, but the "ancient Judea" part wasn't.
What seeds were sown in ancient Judea then?

I mean military culture is literally just glorified faggotry, but tell me more about my heroic grandparents

American cuckservatives are no different than libcucks they both support liberalism and hate true traditional values like patriarchy and religoius societies

Imagine fighting in the army to save some foids jfl

Imagine fighting in the army to save some foids jfl
"I can't wait to get back home and see my Maggie, we'll get married and have kids and put this whole war behind us" said Tommy. Not knowing that Maggie was being passed around by a G.I. platoon for fun.

Also look at all the mixed race kids that were sent away in to care for adoption during and after ww2 in every nation west of the Danube!

Commies in outlawed circumcision. I’d unironically be living a better life in Soviet Russia than this shithole.
I Am Uncut And I Am Curious , How Does It Feel To Be Circumcised ? ( I Hate Circumcision Btw )

I Am Uncut And I Am Curious , How Does It Feel To Be Circumcised ? ( I Hate Circumcision Btw )
It’s hard to describe because I’ve been circumcised since birth. There are adult circumcucks who can better explain the difference, but most seem to say a complete loss of sensation and sex/masturbation feels like nothing until you actually cum for like 3 seconds.

It’s hard to describe because I’ve been circumcised since birth. There are adult circumcucks who can better explain the difference, but most seem to say a complete loss of sensation and sex/masturbation feels like nothing until you actually cum for like 3 seconds.
Ouch , I Feel Really Bad For You Brocel , Circumcision Is Worse Than Having A Small Dick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back