Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Milgram Experiment proves women and normies are slaves to authority

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
This experiment shows men and women don't care about men, they only care about women. In something called The Milgram Experiment, it proves that. It's an experiment where an authority figure puts 10 buttons in front of a participant. Each button has a higher degree of electric shock, the 10th button is supposed to kill the actor posing as a prisoner. 90% of men and women gave the final death shock to the prisoner when they knew he was male, but only 30% gave the final death shock when the prisoner was a female. Women are more than willing to kill a man if they know they won't get in trouble for it, but they wouldn't kill a femoid like one of their own.

You can read about the results of the experiment here.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-03/sfpa-ctm030917.php

Last edited:
Maybe it's because we are coded to save women, because she gave children? Or it's because there is stereotype that woman is fucking child of god, when men are cruel and can be evil

Men are disposable garbage to other men and women alike, because almost all men can produce pretty much unlimited semen and can impregnate hundreds of women, while women are precious as they can only carry so many children.

Men are disposable garbage to other men and women alike, because almost all men can produce pretty much unlimited semen and can impregnate hundreds of women, while women are precious as they can only carry so many children.
Nature made us consumables, but if we went against nature and made our laws and rules, this wouldn't be as it is.

They wouldn't care if a fat black crackhead woman was getting attacked, but if a pretty blonde gets asked for her number more than once whiteknights will start showing up from nowhere. Women only whiteknight for attractive women, they will step in and get in the middle of a man hitting a young attractive woman, but they won't d anything if a huge black guy is beating up a skinny nerd or a fat ugly ghetto black woman. I don't think it's coded in us to save anything with a vagina, because I've seen whiteknights save trannies from guys hitting on them. They only do it because they want sex and validation from a pretty face. I used to want validation from pretty people too until I found out about the blackpill, now I can see a beautiful blue eyed blonde get knocked out with a bat and I wouldn't think of it any different than seeing an ugly man get knocked out with a bat

They wouldn't care if a fat black crackhead woman was getting attacked, but if a pretty blonde gets asked for her number more than once whiteknights will start showing up from nowhere. Women also whiteknight for attractive women, they will step in and get in the middle of a man hitting a young attractive woman, but they won't d anything if a huge black guy is beating up a skinny nerd or a fat ugly ghetto black woman. I don't think it's coded in us to save anything with a vagina, because I've seen whiteknights save trannies from guys hitting on them. They only do it because they want pussy and validation from a pretty face. I use to want validation from pretty people too until I found out about the blackpill, now I can see a beautiful blue eyed blonde get knocked out with a bat and I wouldn't think of it any different than seeing an ugly man get knocked out with a bat
Ok, then we're just coded to make our "tribe" better and save the best one (YOUNG AND BURIFAAAL ones).

interesting stuff OP

Low IQ thread. The Milgram Experiment shows that we all are susceptible to doing horrible stuff because authority says so. The common perception is that women are the weaker gender thus raising additional questions of whether the "student" can "take it".

I'm not susceptible to do whatever authority tells me, I do the opposite, authority is the same as illuminati. Look how blindly following authority got us to this gynocentric society we live in.

Women are more valueable to a society than man

Not really, most these tinder thots getting abortions and getting bumfucked are genetically useless. Especially now that most western women put off children until their mid 30's they might as well not have them at all instead of risking them being flawed or deformed. Plus artificial wombs and sex bots will come out within the next 20 years and make women obsolete. I haven't felt the need to protect women since being blackpilled, the more men know how women are the less they will feel compelled to protect them.

I'm not susceptible to do whatever authority tells me, I do the opposite, authority is the same as illuminati. Look how blindly following authority got us to this gynocentric society we live in.

You're a hypocrite, especially with yourself. We all try to paint ourselves as the types of people who would fight an oppressive regime, like if we lived in Nazi Germany we'd be the good guys, the Schindlers of that time, but most probably we'd all be Nazis gassing Jews.

That's not true. Why do I hate authority now then? I would of hated it more if that authority was gassing jews for no reason. A lot of people have spines and aren't evil or stupid enough to go with whatever flow is being fed to them.

You're a hypocrite, especially with yourself. We all try to paint ourselves as the types of people who would fight an oppressive regime, like if we lived in Nazi Germany we'd be the good guys, the Schindlers of that time, but most probably we'd all be Nazis gassing Jews.

gassing jews sounds like a great cope, especially if they are chad tier (which would sadly be very few)

That's not true. Why do I hate authority now then? I would of hated it more if that authority was gassing jews for no reason. A lot of people have spines and aren't evil or stupid enough to go with whatever flow is being fed to them.

You oversimplified things and don't know about human psychology. I bet if an oppressive regime came and knocked down your door and told you to jump, the only thing you'd ask through hiccups and tears is "how high, sir?". There are no atheists in foxholes.

In the Milgram experiment no one was forced to follow orders with a gun, they were simply given orders verbally and they followed like mindless sheep.

Men alone already pose as a threat to women and other men. Other men have to get disposed off to make the competition easier for other men and it's safeguard for women not having to pass down weaker genes.

But yeah, good thread OP :).

Thanks idk, but I'm not sure I understand "Other men have to get disposed off to make the competition easier for other men and it's safeguard for women not having to pass down weaker genes." Wouldn't making competition easier mean getting rid of alpha males, how is killing ugly beta males going to make competition easier? The more ugly beta males, the more loyal soldiers and happy workers you have. I would say a 40 year old post menopause woman living on food stamps is much more useless than a man making 50K a year.

In the Milgram experiment no one was forced to follow orders with a gun, they were simply given orders verbally and they followed like mindless sheep.

wow, imagine being this subservient to authority holy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back