Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The middle school I went to closed down and is now old folks condos

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
When I went there, there was 6 classes of 30 students each in each grade. It was grades 6-8, so 3 grades. Thus 180 students per grade * 3 grades = 540 students. There are few children in the area now, so I guess the few children there are bussed to some other school.

A sad thing is a lot of the shameful normie cucks that were in my grade still live in the area, but they are almost all childless. I live in an area of white liberals. All the students in my grade were and are still liberals.

All the normies I talked to are acting like they chose to be childless, single and wagies renters. As if when they were kids that was their goal in life.

no one is having children anymore or even get married, that's how you know you have progress

only angry nazi incels hate progress

obviously

All the normies I talked to are acting like they chose to be childless, single and wagies renters. As if when they were kids that was their goal in life.
honestly some of the girls even in 6th grade talked about how they hated the idea of home life and family, vacuuming all day, etc

slavcels be like this

no one is having children anymore or even get married, that's how you know you have progress

only angry nazi incels hate progress

obviously

One shameful cope they have is that they say with global warming and general overpopulation they chose not to have children. Meanwhile Somalis and Afghans and Sudanese are cranking out kids.

honestly some of the girls even in 6th grade talked about how they hated the idea of home life and family, vacuuming all day, etc

slavcels be like this

I actually have seen Slav women all the way here who don't want children, they just want to be single and travel and be glamorous. Oh ya and above all not date Slavs.

Why don't you live in an area of mongol nomads?

I actually have seen Slav women all the way here who don't want children, they just want to be single and travel and be glamorous.
Modelwhoring stacey instagram lifestyle

One shameful cope they have is that they say with global warming and general overpopulation they chose not to have children. Meanwhile Somalis and Afghans and Sudanese are cranking out kids.
the coping is totally ridiculous these days... they themselves were probably raised on like 5% the budget that they think they need to raise a child, back in the day. but it's muh unaffordable.
it's ok. it's their prerogative to waste the opportunity that they have, since they actually have a relationship, but won't have kids. the government will just bring 1,000,000 niggers.

Why don't you live in an area of mongol nomads?

Kazakhs

When they came to town to take women back to their village.

the coping is totally ridiculous these days... they themselves were probably raised on like 5% the budget that they think they need to raise a child, back in the day. but it's muh unaffordable.
it's ok. it's their prerogative to waste the opportunity that they have, since they actually have a relationship, but won't have kids. the government will just bring 1,000,000 niggers.

Ya thats another shameful cope.. 'not with the economy like this', meanwhile they have the same wagie job as always and the same level job as their parents. The area is still growing in population from mass immigration. But the immigrants who are young adults go to the exurban areas, and I am in a close suburb to the city.

I wish the middle/elementary school (a single 9-year-lasting thing in my country) I went to got demolished and burned tbh:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I have way too many shit memories of that place for me to hope for anything else:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

They do so far, but it's questionable for how long even those countries will sustain that. The entire world seems to be converging to rather low fertility rates, according to the latest data.