Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The middle est is very multicultural and has white people for real

I live in MuLtICuLti cuckanada and have never met an Arab I thought was European or even European passing. But have met a couple of turks that looked completely white.

I live in MuLtICuLti cuckanada and have never met an Arab I thought was European or even European passing. But have met a couple of turks that looked completely white.
"Arabs" are not white at all. They never ever claimed to be white either.

According to writtings of Arabs;

HAIR OF THE ARABS VS HAIR OF THE AJAM The hair type of an individual can usually indicate which race a person is. According to the Arab scholars of the past, this was one of the factors that drew apart the Arab and non Arab race. Ibn Qutaibah Ibn Jawaaliqy the author of Sharh Adab Al Kitaab said, ” Kinky/wooly hair is from the Arabs and lank/straight hair is from the Ajam. … lank/ straight hair is most prevalent amongst the non Arabs of Rome and Faaris(Persia) and kinky / wooly hair is most prevalent amongst the Arabs.” ”الجعد من العرب والسبط من العجم...شعره جعدا غير سبط لأن السبوطة غالبة علىشعورالعجم من الروم والفرس وجعودةالشعرهي الغالبة على شعورالعرب” شرح أدب الكاتب لابن قتيبة ( ص 242 ) ابن الجواليقي (466 – 540 هـ = 1073 – 1145 م) قَدَّمَ لهمصطفى صادق الرافعي
الناشر: دار الكتاب العربي، بيروت

Descendants of Ishmael originate from Hagar who was an Egyptian slave girl i.e mixed race people.

Arabs" are not white at all. They never ever claimed to be white either.
They don't claim to be white but I've met some Arabs (even some kebabcels on here) that unirinocally don't think they're brown either.

They don't claim to be white but I've met some Arabs (even some kebabcels on here) that unirinocally don't think they're brown either.
are they Arab?

they are mostly brown bro

one was Syrian foid another was Egyptian male.
And here's one .is fesikhcel I mentioned.
I duuno , ask them what they are and get you answer. Many are not Arab

By the way why do talk about the Levant area as been none Arab?
they are arabs via assimilation mostyl, whereas saudis and yemenis are real arabs
Ans Saudi, Yemen as Arab? You call Arabs Pajeet tier shit skins?
Yes because alot of them look closer to indians
Are those peoples different to each other?
By a long shot. Most levantines and mesopetamian arabs are closer to anatolians and iranians than they are to saudis, let alone yemenis
I saw Syria calls itself "Th2 Arab republic of Syria" or something like that
OK. So does egypt. Means nothing

never met an Arab I thought was European or even European passing.
Look at the pics I posted in this thread of syrians. You can see they definitely are white passing. I also know a lebanese mechanic who is blonde and blue eyed

Because plenty of Arabs do in fact nkt have brown skin. Most are tanned/peach-orange color

Syrian women are nt good looking at all. They not mega ugly like Bantus but "far" from "good looking" Stacy tier
They are better looking than most ethnic foidsz that's for sure

they are arabs via assimilation mostyl, whereas saudis and yemenis are real arabs

By a long shot. Most levantines and mesopetamian arabs are closer to anatolians and iranians than they are to saudis, let alone yemenis

Okay I understand you .

Even in the Hadith and Quran we are told Egypt is another Race of people and not Arab but today call themselves "Arab" because some few 1000 Arab males settled there long time ago or because a black slave girl called Hagar chased away by Pharoah is the mother of Ishmael.

Yes because alot of them look closer to indians

Even look at Sadam Hussain, in his older age dude looked like a Spanish or Italian , same can said about Assad. But Persians looks ethnic, I saw many of them in Germanistan when I worked in a hotel, they were involved in oil and the technologies involved and many were always coming and going, they are ethnics some with huge noses especially the females lol.

By the way which countries besides Saudi and Yemen are Arab countries? Sometimes even Somalis call themselves Arab.

Look at the pics I posted in this thread of syrians. You can see they definitely are white passing. I also know a lebanese mechanic who is blonde and blue eyed

Because plenty of Arabs do in fact nkt have brown skin. Most are tanned/peach-orange color
Fesikhcel cope. This is the majority
sub-buzz-30033-1527980193-1.png

Last edited:
Even look at Sadam Hussain, in his older age dude looked like a Spanish or Italian
he actually looked better when he was younger plus saddm was 6'1
But Persians looks ethnic, I saw many of them in Germanistan when I worked in a hotel, they were involved in oil and the technologies involved and many were always coming and going,
Persians are a mixed bag because of their history as an empire. There are some Persians are white as fuck, some Persians that look like south european, but some who also look indian

they are ethnics some with huge noses especially the females lol.
I like the way persian noses look on women so it's kinda embarassing how they always get nose jobs tbh
By the way which countries besides Saudi and Yemen are Arab countries? Sometimes even Somalis call themselves Arab.
Saudi, yemen, and oman. Although historically there was still presence of Arabs as far as northern Iraq even prior to islam. The hatra kingdom for example was established in the 2nd century up there, and plenty of Christian arabs were present in Syria centuries before Islam. Even the Roman Emperor Philip the Arab was from syria

Attachments

• 1685834693221.png
    1685834693221.png
    373.9 KB · Views: 8
he actually looked better when he was younger plus saddm was 6'1

Persians are a mixed bag because of their history as an empire. There are some Persians are white as fuck, some Persians that look like south european, but some who also look indian
View attachment 768695View attachment 768696View attachment 768700

I like the way persian noses look on women so it's kinda embarassing how they always get nose jobs tbh

Saudi, yemen, and oman. Although historically there was still presence of Arabs as far as northern Iraq even prior to islam. The hatra kingdom for example was established in the 2nd century up there, and plenty of Christian arabs were present in Syria centuries before Islam. Even the Roman Emperor Philip the Arab was from syria
Dude you always posting these lite skinned pics, why? You know that Europeans marry the women in Middle East dont you? They been going to Middle East 1000 years to Islammaxx and scholar maxx. What you want those men to do? Masterbate or be gay sex maxxing?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8jpGmhHZ4

I went to the city today to go to the pharmacy and get a few things.

The bus driver told me he is from Iraq but I truelly believed the guy is Polish or German.

I got to the pharmacy and ask for olive oil. The old foid doing the customer service says that its expensive and I would be way better served buying the stuff from a supermarket because 100 times cheaper. I told her the stuff is only 40% olive oil and the the rest mixed with sunflower oil and other stuff. Sher agreed and said thats why it tastes different to the stuff she used to make in her village. I ask where you from? Sher says Syria. I really thought she is Polish or Hungarian white 100%

The middle east has whites, blacks, browns, Turks, Asiatics etc etc etc. The place is mega diverse for real.

Menas aren't fucked like curries tbqh unless gulf nigger

you said no arabs look white. I showrd you that is not the case. How is that cope?
View attachment 768703View attachment 768704View attachment 768705

Yes he looks non white but he can look better if he beardmaxxed.
Nigga I keep telling you that Middle East is full of Islammmaxxers and scholars. If you say that you are muslim why do you not know this already? You live in the West and I bet you see ANglo/French doing S alah in the Masjid.

Many go to Scholar maxx and Sheihk maxx studying for years in Islamic countries. Shieeet nigga

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UCNY6dbTpk

Dude you always posting these lite skinned pics, why?
they are white arabs.
You know that Europeans marry the women in Middle East dont you?
and European women marry the men in the middle east too. Wtf:feelshaha:
They been going to Middle East 1000 years to Islammaxx and scholar maxx.
nigger what retarded ass history books are you reading? When did this happen? Is this another case of you fucking thinking an uzbeki persian was european :feelskek:
What you want those men to do? Masterbate or be gay sex maxxing?
Wtf is thus guy saying

OK what does this prove,? Many European women do the same
Enough with the chaddam worship, nigga
Just showing you that you are wrong
Just grow a beard and you'll slay bro, trust me
Beards help alot and if you saw me with a d without my beard you would know. And my beard doesn't even grow in that good, yet my face goes from a 4 to a 7 with my beard
Nigga I keep telling you that Middle East is full of Islammmaxxers and scholars. If you say that you are muslim why do you not know this already?
I do know this. I just fail to get wtf you're trying to say with this?
You live in the West and I bet you see ANglo/French doing S alah in the Masjid.
Yes. Whats your point?
Many go to Scholar maxx and Sheihk maxx studying for years in Islamic countries. Shieeet nigga
I know. Again what the fuck is your point?

they are white arabs.

and European women marry the men in the middle east too. Wtf:feelshaha:

nigger what retarded ass history books are you reading? When did this happen? Is this another case of you fucking thinking an uzbeki persian was european :feelskek:

I know. Again what the fuck is your point?
The avaerage Syrian for example does not have blue eyes and the ones in the video are the absolute upper class whose father was a high ranking army man . You just keep posting pics of blue eyed people as if it is some great achievement . Like so what?

The avaerage Syrian for example does not have blue eyes
Where the fuck did i say that? The average greek and italian also dont have blue eyes tf
and the ones in the video are the absolute upper class
nigger, wtf are you blatherinf about? What video? What upper class? All the syrians ive poated in this thread were of regular syrians, either middle class syrians or even refugee syrians. Where tf are you getting "upper class" from? Feels like you pulled that straight out of your ass
whose father was a high ranking army man . You just keep posting pics of blue eyed people as if it is some great achievement . Like so what?
Having blue eyes IS a great achievement why are you being delusional?

Where the fuck did i say that? The average greek and italian also dont have blue eyes tf

nigger, wtf are you blatherinf about? What video? What upper class? All the syrians ive poated in this thread were of regular syrians, either middle class syrians or even refugee syrians. Where tf are you getting "upper class" from? Feels like you pulled that straight out of your ass

Having blue eyes IS a great achievement why are you being delusional?
Bra you are white worshipping now. To me it means nothing to have blue eyes and I dont give a fcuk about white devils.Thats why I dont understand your stance posting those pics since over 1 year. Like dude wtf?

If you love whites so much then just marry a blue eyed land whale or older white woman and get lite skinned children instead of posting white worshipping pics all the time

everyone is white worshipping

This is cope

Why would I marry a land Whale?
Bra I dont white worship and never will disgrace my ancesters by doing that.

Land whale give you plenty children. Landwhale is not genetically inherited so yours kids will be fine if you teach them to diet and sport maxx . Plus if you landwhale or older roastie maxx you can take a absolute 10/10 Stacie as an ethnic because even white normies dont want them because they rather SEA maxx with much younger foids enjoying sweet tight holes like everyday.

Point is your kids inherit those Stacy/Chad genes if that is so important for you then you get your dreams fulfilled. Thats the point of landwhale and roastie maxxing, you marry the best possible Chad genes only because the landwhales/roasties will be open to ethnics

Bra I dont white worship and never will disgrace my ancesters by doing that.
What race are you?

Also the Quran already does white worship since there is a a verse in the quran that says how in the day of judggment good people will have white faces and evil people will have black faces
Land whale give you plenty children. Landwhale is not genetically inherited so yours kids will be fine if you teach them to diet and sport maxx . Plus if you landwhale or older roastie maxx you can take a absolute 10/10 Stacie as an ethnic because even white normies dont want them because they rather SEA maxx with much younger foids enjoying sweet tight holes like everyday.

Point is your kids inherit those Stacy/Chad genes if that is so important for you then you get your dreams fulfilled. Thats the point of landwhale and roastie maxxing, you marry the best possible Chad genes only because the landwhales/roasties will be open to ethnics
Lol

bruh

bruuuuh

Bruuuuuuh

So you're 75% white? Kek bro.... it's kind of obvious you are upset your nordic dad made you an ethnic. And yet you are talking about your ancestors as if your ancestors didn't bleach themselves, including your mom

Are you muslim btw?
Why would I be upset if my ancesters bleached? My cousins are now 100% black and some 100% white. Its nothing special at all.

For me if I landwhale/roastie maxx I will get blue eyed kids or black kids, end of story.

Why would I be upset if my ancesters bleached? My cousins are now 100% black and some 100% white. Its nothing special at all.

For me if I landwhale/roastie maxx I will get blue eyed kids or black kids, end of story.
Okay. Well just be glad you're not full nigger.

And you didn't answer. Are you muslim? And are your parents muslim?

expected, not everyone race mix so races won't disappear anytime soon

Okay. Well just be glad you're not full nigger.

And you didn't answer. Are you muslim? And are your parents muslim?
by the way even to mixxed race is very nice. Nobody hates me and I can enjoy Nordic and Bantu stuff etc etc etc

by the way even to mixxed race is very nice. Nobody hates me and I can enjoy Nordic and Bantu stuff etc etc etc
I know. Being mixed like you are isn't a bad thing. I want trying to make you feel bad about yourself bro

Cringe. Why did you convert to Islam?
because Christianity is kinda faggotry and gay. I could be satanist, atheist, buddist.

Islam is nice for me. I just sometimes hate going to the Masjid where people are always asking for money on fridays and if I am broke and cant donate they lok at me like I am useless. Or during Rammadan if I dont go to the evening Taraweeh prayers because I get stomach pain after eating and then praying they look at me like me like I am crazy. So I dont go there any more

because Christianity is kinda faggotry and gay. I could be satanist, atheist, buddist.

Islam is nice for me. I just sometimes hate going to the Masjid where people are always asking for money on fridays and if I am broke and cant donate they lok at me like I am useless. Or during Rammadan if I dont go to the evening Taraweeh prayers because I get stomach pain after eating and then praying they look at me like me like I am crazy. So I dont go there any more
Lol you should try to go to the mosque as much as possible regardless. Taraweeh isnt wajib anyways. And yeah I also barely donate money since I am also a brokie.

Have you tried getting your parents to convert? Do they even know you are muslim?

Lol you should try to go to the mosque as much as possible regardless. Taraweeh isnt wajib anyways. And yeah I also barely donate money since I am also a brokie.

Have you tried getting your parents to convert? Do they even know you are muslim?
lol my mum hate Islam. My dad will never leave his beer for anything and doesnt care who likes it or not

Lol you should try to go to the mosque as much as possible regardless.
Most of the regulars at the Masjid are hardcore . They never miss one single Taraweeh or one friday. Expect others to study Arabic everyday because the next Ramadan will soon arrive etc etc. If you dont also do that they look at you side ways. That makes me not enjoy going there any more. I dont like people pressuring me even at home or at work or any where. I want to Islammaxx but that behaviour I dont like it.

Dudes from North Africa, Syria, Iraq, Palastine are hardcore Islammxxers, Turks and Chechanians are very chilled out Islammxxers and dont look at you sideways, instead they dont give a damn.

To bad in my city there are only Arabic and Nafri Masjids.

Most of the regulars at the Masjid are hardcore
Well duh. Thats why they are regulars. Because if they weren regulars, you wouldnt see them at the mosque everyday. My dad goes to the mosque like 2 days each day
. They never miss one single Taraweeh or one friday.
neither do i unless I am working and i definitely do not consider myself hardcore.
Expect others to study Arabic everyday because the next Ramadan will soon arrive etc etc.
most Muslims don't even know how to speak Arabic, but it kind of is necessary to know how to at least read arabic so you can memorize Quran
That makes me not enjoy going there any more. I dont like people pressuring me even at home or at work or any where. I want to Islammaxx but that behaviour I dont like it.
try to fins muslim friends that are nore casual then. And learn to ignore people like that. I have also seen pompous muslims at my mosque and yeah they are annoying but you just gotta ignore tbem
Dudes from North Africa, Syria, Iraq, Palastine are hardcore Islammxxers, Turks and Chechanians are very chilled out Islammxxers and dont look at you sideways, instead they dont give a damn.

To bad in my city there are only Arabic and Nafri Masjids.
What city? You sound like you are from francs?

Last edited:
try to fins muslim friends that are nore casual then. And learn to ignore people like that. I have also seen pompous muslims at my mosque and yeah they are annoying but you just gotta ignore tbem
Okay I will go to Masjid again. What can I say when they say where were you for 3 months since Ramadan?
What city? You sound like you are from francs?
Nah Germanistan and most of the Arabic dudes are fresh off the boat straight of Middle East, some probably were fighters in Syria/Iraq but I dont ask them

Okay I will go to Masjid again. What can I say when they say where were you for 3 months since Ramadan?
Just say you're busy with life. Or tell them you do go to the mosque but they just don't see you. With me, excluding Fridays, i probably go to the mosque like once every 3 weeks.
Nah Germanistan and most of the Arabic dudes are fresh off the boat straight of Middle East, some probably were fighters in Syria/Iraq but I dont ask them
What? Germany has a lot of turks though. You said there aren't turks where you are

Just say you're busy with life. Or tell them you do go to the mosque but they just don't see you. With me, excluding Fridays, i probably go to the mosque like once every 3 weeks.

What? Germany has a lot of turks though. You said there aren't turks where you are
I said "Masjid" is Arabic. Turks are every where, their Masjid is not close to me, only Arabic Masjid is close.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back