Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The middle est is very multicultural and has white people for real

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I went to the city today to go to the pharmacy and get a few things.

The bus driver told me he is from Iraq but I truelly believed the guy is Polish or German.

I got to the pharmacy and ask for olive oil. The old foid doing the customer service says that its expensive and I would be way better served buying the stuff from a supermarket because 100 times cheaper. I told her the stuff is only 40% olive oil and the the rest mixed with sunflower oil and other stuff. Sher agreed and said thats why it tastes different to the stuff she used to make in her village. I ask where you from? Sher says Syria. I really thought she is Polish or Hungarian white 100%

The middle east has whites, blacks, browns, Turks, Asiatics etc etc etc. The place is mega diverse for real.

Whites live all over the world because our European ancestors spread their seeds wherever they went.

Mena foids are :ahegao::feelsohh: hot, no wonder Chaddam forces them to dress like dementors

Whites live all over the world because our European ancestors spread their seeds wherever they went.
still white blood is weak. In middle East or Africa or even Asia it is wiped out in one single generation. It means those whites mated amongst themselves for generations and the blacks in middlle east mated amongst themselves for generations. Even Turks in the Middle East mated amongst thgemselves

is the color tone of their skin like this or even whiter?
Northern Iraq – Autonomous Region of Kurdistan: women's rights
Northern Iraq – Autonomous Region of Kurdistan: women's rights
In Iraq, members of hipster Mr. Erbil club not only look good, they also do  good | The Times of Israel

Northern Iraq – Autonomous Region of Kurdistan: women's rights's rights
In Iraq, members of hipster Mr. Erbil club not only look good, they also do  good | The Times of Israel
last pic 3rd guy. Similar skin tone. But the people in these pics look Turk or Kurdish. The people I mentioned looked European.

The people I mentioned looked European.
maybe they're rare cases and outliers. do they have a European bone structure(skull and frame) also or they just have white skins?

The thing is when I was reading up on Russian History. Isnt Russians were everybodys bitch back in the days like the Mongols etc.

So Russia began expanding none stop because they have only open flat lands and no natural fortifications like mountains and rivers. For protection they kept expanding.

But the Russian none stop expansion meant many peoples were displaced and some even completely genocided out of existence by the Ruskis. Read it up for yourselves.

Many none Russian whites were forced out of Russia this is historical fact. I suppose many could have ended up Iin MENA areas especially if they were Muslims.

@Med Amine

Indeed, there are many syrians in Brazil and they all look white, niggas here are always enranged when syrians make mokey, they think arabs are 'stealing' from them.

Why would the worlds crossroad not be phenotypically diverse?

Bro Middle East isnt all just arab also just because someone is fair skinned doesn’t make them white. White is pretty much synonymous with European

Why would the worlds crossroad not be phenotypically diverse?
Yeah that region had so much migration especially since Islam does not discriminate on colour lines once the person is orthodox muslim .

Yeah that region had so much migration especially since Islam does not discriminate on colour lines once the person is orthodox muslim .
Malcom X use to hate whites but when he did his hajj he realized many middle easterners and muslims look white and he stopped being racist

Malcom X use to hate whites but when he did his hajj he realized many middle easterners and muslims look white and he stopped being racist
Also because they treated him like a brother.

Also because they treated him like a brother.
obviously they did that. He was at the time the greatest publicity they could have dreamt about spreading Islam in the West. I bet even whites and Latinos were converting because of Malcom X

tbh. btw what are you buying olive oil for.

In America unless the person has strong black admixture we wouldn't know Turks, Syrians, Algerians, Moroccans apart from Portuguese, Spanish, Southern Italians, or Greeks/Balkans peoples. Then people from those places with a strong white phenotype.. even Euros wouldn't know. Reality is all these people are Mediterranean peoples who were in the Roman Empire.

In America unless the person has strong black admixture we wouldn't know Turks, Syrians, Algerians, Moroccans apart from Portuguese, Spanish, Southern Italians, or Greeks/Balkans peoples. Then people from those places with a strong white phenotype.. even Euros wouldn't know. Reality is all these people are Mediterranean peoples who were in the Roman Empire.
good point. Every Empire has loads of internal movement, soldiers, administartors, merchants, servants, labourers, refugees etc etc etc. Directly after Rome came the Arabian Empire.

Today in South Africa, Kenya etc there are still Brits and Coolie Indians there from the colonial era so the same probably occured with Rome.

Yeah some Turks and Syrians (~10%) here in Germany look very European, could pass as Slavs or Eastern Europeans

Last edited:
The thing is when I was reading up on Russian History. Isnt Russians were everybodys bitch back in the days like the Mongols etc.

So Russia began expanding none stop because they have only open flat lands and no natural fortifications like mountains and rivers. For protection they kept expanding.

But the Russian none stop expansion meant many peoples were displaced and some even completely genocided out of existence by the Ruskis. Read it up for yourselves.

Many none Russian whites were forced out of Russia this is historical fact. I suppose many could have ended up Iin MENA areas especially if they were Muslims.

@Med Amine
A good portion of them are probably descendants of Circassians

still white blood is weak. In middle East or Africa or even Asia it is wiped out in one single generation. It means those whites mated amongst themselves for generations and the blacks in middlle east mated amongst themselves for generations. Even Turks in the Middle East mated amongst thgemselves

Damn brutal atleast some middle easterners have chad bones Saudis and Yemenis are legit pajeet tier subhumans with no bones

Yeah some Turks and Syrians (~10%) here in Germany look very European, could pass as Slavs or Eastern Europeans
So you saw with your own eyes what I am saying

These are kurds.
I am iraqi but he pontic features. My sister is very white passing. Pale as snow, button nose like nordic women, and brown hair

my uncle's wife is a blue eyed iraqi arab
Damn brutal atleast some middle easterners have chad bones Saudis and Yemenis are legit pajeet tier subhumans with no bones
Those shitskins contaminated us with their filthy pajeet tier blood. The levant, Mesopotamia was BROWNED because of islam. Brutal poopy pill

These are kurds.
i just searched iraqi people in google
@Med Amine
i think i didn't get this notification b4
i doubt that. even without slav or any euro blood. a lot of mena still have a lot of white caucasian genes but they're not really white. if you're seeing white passing people in iraq with non poop eyes then you're legit seeing MENA people and not some mixed freaks.
and even if some slavs ended up in middle east it's still impossible that they could be in NA.
and just by generations of breeding with arabs their genes will be eliminated from the gene pool

please change your avi I ejaculate everytime i see it

Well, kurds are iraqis. I'm just pointing out these are usually different compared to arab iraqis
i doubt that. even without slav or any euro blood. a lot of mena still have a lot of white caucasian genes but they're not really white. if you're seeing white passing people in iraq with non poop eyes then you're legit seeing MENA people and not some mixed freaks.
and even if some slavs ended up in middle east it's still impossible that they could be in NA.
and just by generations of breeding with arabs their genes will be eliminated from the gene pool
it's both, honestly. It's both. Yes there are native sands with white skin, blue eyes, and light hair. For example, imam Malik was said to have had blue eyes yet he was from yemen and was born in the 900s

But there is also a sizable amount of whitness that was imported into the middle east via slavery and populations moving around. My brother had a red beard. He did a DNA test and he was like 1% Mongolian, 17% arab and 82% Iranian-East anatolian. In other words, he has a ginger beard despite being 0% European.

This largely includes

1. circassions, chechnyans being expelled by Russia, with most settling in the levant.
2. Slavic slaves from Ottoman empire being brought to Anatolia.
3. Scandinavian slaves from Barbary Pirates being brought to North Africa
4. Spanish/Sicilian muslims being expelled into North Africa
5. Anatolians and Albanians dispersing across former Ottoman lands and still living in those places even after the empire collapsed. It's why you find alot of Albanians in egypt or Turks like me from Iraq

Last edited:
These are kurds.

I am iraqi but he pontic features. My sister is very white passing. Pale as snow, button nose like nordic women, and brown hair

my uncle's wife is a blue eyed iraqi arab

Those shitskins contaminated us with their filthy pajeet tier blood. The levant, Mesopotamia was BROWNED because of islam. Brutal poopy pill

I'm sorry bro

i think i didn't get this notification b4

Dude those lite skinned are the absolute minority in absolute terms. From any MENA country the majority are brown(ish) or straight sub human.

Still I am no expert on MENA countries and am not claiming to be but from seeing with my eyes 90% are brown. Lite skinned exist yes but they are absolute minority. Where and why , I dont know tbh. What I do know and what recorded history does tell us is that the Middle East did have alot of immigration of Europeans either as slaves, muslim refugees e.g. from Spain or Circassians or simple scholars and their families. Shieeet even Muslim who wrote the Hadiths is a white man, so there was alot of movement to the Middle East, Muslim had to first study Arabic for 15 years to be taken seriously as a scholar of hadith and obviously they all studied in MENA areas.

Last edited:
Is this the recipy to fix rascism?
The MENA peoples have alot of racism engrained in them. There are Hdiths about blacks as savages, sub human, momkeys, having "bad traits in terms of a potential marriage spouse" etc etc etc. There are even Hadiths against Amazigh as barbaric savages etc etc.

The MENA peoples have alot of racism engrained in them. There are Hdiths about blacks as savages, sub human, momkeys, having "bad traits in terms of a potential marriage spouse" etc etc etc. There are even Hadiths against Amazigh as barbaric savages etc etc.
I don't know about all that being true, but I do know there is a Quran verse that says good people will have whitened faces and evil people will have blackened faces on the day of judgement
Dude those lite skinned are the absolute minority in absolute terms. From any MENA country the majority are brown(ish) or straight sub human.
People from levant countries + Kurdistan region tend to be majority light skinned
Still I am no expert on MENA countries and am not claiming to be but from seeing with my eyes 90% are brown.
more like 70%
What I do know and what recorded history does tell us is that the Middle East did have alot of immigration of Europeans either as slaves, muslim refugees e.g. from Spain or Circassians or simple scholars and their families.
You could also factor in pre-islamic contact between phoenicians, vikings, romans, and greeks
Shieeet even Muslim who wrote the Hadiths is a white man
who are you talking about?

who are you talking about?
Are you muslim?

The books of Hadith, one of them was written by a white man from East Europe. Infact all the books of Hadith were written by none Arabs. None of them are by Arabs. If my memory is correct, the Hadith book written by Muslim is a white Russian guy.

Shieeet even Muslim who wrote the Hadiths is a white man
el boukhari wasn't a white man, he was brownish but not white. i think he was tajik
Unreached People Group of the Week - Tajik in Tajikistan : r/Reformed

but i also agree that he wasn't a white man, arabs are still the one who memorized the hadith

el boukhari wasn't a white man, he was brownish but not white. i think he was tajik

but i also agree that he wasn't a white man, arabs are still the one who memorized the hadith
yeah the Hadith were written by those from Russia area some where, others by people from Persia. And yeah the Hadith were all memorized orally.

I went to the city today to go to the pharmacy and get a few things.

The bus driver told me he is from Iraq but I truelly believed the guy is Polish or German.

I got to the pharmacy and ask for olive oil. The old foid doing the customer service says that its expensive and I would be way better served buying the stuff from a supermarket because 100 times cheaper. I told her the stuff is only 40% olive oil and the the rest mixed with sunflower oil and other stuff. Sher agreed and said thats why it tastes different to the stuff she used to make in her village. I ask where you from? Sher says Syria. I really thought she is Polish or Hungarian white 100%

The middle east has whites, blacks, browns, Turks, Asiatics etc etc etc. The place is mega diverse for real.
It will soon be erenyeager capital 1

Yeah

Which one?

I don't think this is true at all.

Who is that? What is his name
el boukhari

my mistake , he is not Russian but from the area today that is Russia. He is Asian.

only in dubai , middle eastern countries hate kaffirs

I've noticed in Germany that a lot of the Syrians, Kurds and Turks look whiter than Albanians, Greeks or even Russians.

People from levant countries + Kurdistan region tend to be majority light skinned
By the way why do talk about the Levant area as been none Arab? Ans Saudi, Yemen as Arab? You call Arabs Pajeet tier shit skins? Are those peoples different to each other? I saw Syria calls itself "Th2 Arab republic of Syria" or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back